Christmas Project [GxB][Short]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kaystarlit
Deviantart: kaystarlit

Christmas Project [GxB][Short]

#1 Post by kaystarlit »

Reanna is spending Christmas with her childhood friend Chris, like every Christmas before, but this year she wants to do something different. The two of them decide to do a Christmas bake sale. But there is one problem, neither of them knows how to cook.

Fortunately, Klavier, the cooking club president, is willing to help the two of them out. And thus, the three of them form a friendship of sorts. But for Reanna, could it be the start of something more?

Features

- 2 different love interests for Reanna
- 3 variations for each ending
- Nearly 5,000 words
-Light and fluffiness

Screenshots

ImageImageImage

Credits

Writing by Kaystarlit
Coding and Assembly by Darkmoonfire

Made with the Ren’Py Visual Novel Engine
Character Art by Fioricca
Music by Purple Planet
Background Art by Mao Space
Cookie Art by vectorgraphicsblog.com

Merry Christmas! Consider this free little game a Christmas present from me to you. You can download it here: http://www.lunarescentwings.com/

tantivy
Regular

Re: Christmas Project [GxB][Short]

#2 Post by tantivy »

Hi! This was cute, and it was fun to play a Christmas-themed game. I liked the title screen and the cookies on the dialogue box. So far I've gotten one ending for each of the guys.

Thanks for the game. I hope you have a great Christmas!

(PS - I just clicked the link to your DeviantArt page and saw that you are LDS. Me too! <3)

kaystarlit

#3 Post by kaystarlit »

tantivy wrote:Hi! This was cute, and it was fun to play a Christmas-themed game. I liked the title screen and the cookies on the dialogue box. So far I've gotten one ending for each of the guys.

Thanks for the game. I hope you have a great Christmas!

(PS - I just clicked the link to your DeviantArt page and saw that you are LDS. Me too! <3)
I'm glad you liked it! The dialogue box you mentioned was made by Darkmoonfire, the programmer, and my older sister, though we found the cookies and most of the other art free online.
It's really cool that someone I just randomly met online was LDS! :D

scarlet62

#4 Post by scarlet62 »

hello! i've played the game, and it was so cute. but it was too short and because of that, the story got a bit rushed like in about 5days or 6 a boy which you just knew suddenly asked you to be his gf, considering klavier was not like the person who like to play around, i don't think this will work on him lol great present tho, thx for the christmas present and i hope you will make another longer game in the future <3

kaystarlit

#5 Post by kaystarlit »

scarlet62 wrote:hello! i've played the game, and it was so cute. but it was too short and because of that, the story got a bit rushed like in about 5days or 6 a boy which you just knew suddenly asked you to be his gf, considering klavier was not like the person who like to play around, i don't think this will work on him lol great present tho, thx for the christmas present and i hope you will make another longer game in the future <3
I'm glad you like it!
Yeah, I know it was short and rushed, particularly on Klavier's path. I do plan to keep writing visual novels.
Merry Christmas!

ProfessorMoony
Projects: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club VN
Tumblr: books-tea-yaoi
Deviantart: AccioMoony
Soundcloud: ProfessorMoony

#6 Post by ProfessorMoony »

I really enjoyed playing this, even if it was a little short. Sometimes shorter games are more appealing, especially to those who don't want to get involved in a long game that takes several days to finish, haha :) The characters were very nice as well. I especially liked Klavier.
I hope you continue to make VNs!

kaystarlit

#7 Post by kaystarlit »

ProfessorMoony wrote:I really enjoyed playing this, even if it was a little short. Sometimes shorter games are more appealing, especially to those who don't want to get involved in a long game that takes several days to finish, haha :) The characters were very nice as well. I especially liked Klavier.
I hope you continue to make VNs!
Thank you! And I'm glad you enjoyed the game.
Klavier is pretty fun. I really enjoyed writing him.