Viridescent Dragon: Ch. 2 [KN][Fantasy][Adventure][Comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Viridea
Regular
Completed: Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2, Viridescent Dragon: Halloween Special, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3
Projects: Viridescent Dragon
Organization: Viridea Productions
Tumblr: virideaproductions
Deviantart: Viridea
itch: veedragon

Viridescent Dragon: Ch. 2 [KN][Fantasy][Adventure][Comedy]

#1 Post by Viridea »

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2 Kinetic Visual Novel

Hey guys! Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2 is finally here!!

**UPDATE** The game is now available on all the mentioned websites! Thanks so much for your patience!

Image Image Image

This is the second of my very first Visual Novel series, Viridescent Dragon.

(As this is a kinetic visual novel, it is straight-forward and you could just auto-play it like a movie if you'd like. I am considering adding choices in any future chapters/stand-alone novels.)

After meeting with Doctor Adam Cendrillon, Charlotte and Seleste head off to do a task to retrieve a rare plant with magical healing properties with a mysterious new ally: Dawn Ngo. With the Violean Royal Guard on their tails, how will they fare in the face of even more threats? Aye, the sea is a very dangerous place...

This is the second of many humorous and drama-filled chapters to come. As a warning this game at the most has some foul language, a bit of blood, mild sexual themes and crude humor.

Press the "A" key to Auto play the text.

This game is in 1920 x 1080 resolution, in window mode and full screen mode.

Again, this is Windows only.

Also, be careful, as the game can crash when you close it, as Novelty, the program I used to create this game, is still in its Beta stages. Be sure to save often, just in case. This is the main reason I consider the game to be "unstable".

Credits

Original Story and Character Art by me, Kassidie Butler (Viridea) 2015

Music by Audionautix.com and AngelHeights (on deviantART)

SFX by Freesound.org

Backgrounds from Pixabay.org

Backgrounds edited with FotoSketcher and Adobe Photoshop CC 2015

Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy the game!
Last edited by Viridea on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my Viridescent Dragon visual novels! Viridescen Dragon: Chapter 1 and Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2!
deviantART page: Viridea

Viridea
Regular
Completed: Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 1, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2, Viridescent Dragon: Halloween Special, Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 3

Re: Viridescent Dragon: Ch. 2 [KN][Fantasy][Adventure][Comed

#2 Post by Viridea »

Yo! This game has 10 downloads and one donation so far~! Please, check it out if you can! :D
Check out my Viridescent Dragon visual novels! Viridescen Dragon: Chapter 1 and Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2!

Viridea
Regular

#3 Post by Viridea »

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2 is at 24 downloads and is finally available to download on indieDB and indiegamestand! :D

Viridea
Regular

#4 Post by Viridea »

I have re-uploaded the game files as .zip files on all of the available websites! :)

Viridea
Regular

#5 Post by Viridea »

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2 has 45 downloads! :D

Viridea
Regular

#6 Post by Viridea »

Hey guys! I recently added an RPG on itch.io based on my visual novel series! https://veedragon.itch.io/viridescent-dragon-test-rpg

Viridea
Regular

#7 Post by Viridea »

Viridescent Dragon: Chapter 2 has 54 downloads across all the websites! It's a little more than halfway to 100 downloads! Thanks for your support!