Heartbaked ♥ [NaNo 2016][comedy][GxB romance] + Guide!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Bianchii
Regular

Re: Heartbaked ♥ [NaNo 2016][comedy][GxB romance] + Guide!

#46 Post by Bianchii »

AGHHH I liked this so much!!! The story is so original, the characters are super unique and CARVER UGHH I LOVE CARVER let me marry that little pancake ugh. The day format was also super good, also the progress bar was super helpful, overall I enjoyed this game A LOT, the lenght was also perfect, and I liked that even if you chose a route the other characters still appeared, some games tend to forget that hahaha. Lastly.... I LOVE CARVER SO MUCH UGHHH. Good job!!!

Edit:
- Did you enjoy it overall?
YASSS
- What was your favorite part?
All of the Carver route.
- What parts could be improved upon?
There was a bug when Benjamin came to your shop asking for a job, it didn't call me the name I chose, it called me Ginger.

Besides that... uhh well any game could be improved by voice acting I guess.
- Who was your favorite character?
CARVER. Then the MC.
- Would you like to see more games from Gourmet Visual?
YASS. MORE CARVER GJKSDFGJDLS
- Any other random comments!
Text before this hahaha.

lazykitsune

#47 Post by lazykitsune »

Hello! I haven't played an otome game for a while, and I really enjoyed playing this one!

Definitely! Everything was just perfect, the length, the art, the music! I really liked that you could replay any day in the diary screen too, that was helpful for redoing a choice haha.
Every time Ginger would use a pickup line. There was a point when I had to stop playing and take a moment to lie down and let them sink in before laughing my butt off!
Having a skip button in the dialogue box might have been more useful. Also some of the menu was hard to understand, but I didn't really use it much.
I thought I would fall for Benjamin so I did his route first, but after playing all the routes, I ended up falling for Carver! Who would've known?! Not me, hahaha!
Of course! This game was done very well!
Congratulations on completing this game! It was great!

seacowsoda
Completed: Just Another Day in Paradise; 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
Tumblr: seacowsoda

#48 Post by seacowsoda »

Super cute and I love food games! I'm going to be following your group very closely for things you do next. I've actually only played Carver's path so far, and am having some trouble with getting him to ACCEPT MEEEEEEEE... but I'm going to try again.

I'll answer your questions after getting more through the game, but congrats and looking forward to more!

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#49 Post by minyan »

Sorry I've been absent for a while guys!

Sharane wrote:Play time 5 - 6 hours?! And in elven village?! I'm downloading right now :)
I'm curious about Carver and I'm looking forward to such an amazing graphics!
Yaaay I hope you like it!

Virelai wrote:This is actually a different sort of comment. I haven't finished the novel yet, in reality I just got to the part where you meet Beeeenjamin. But first off, the characters are great--they're super creative! And also the artwork is cute so that's a huge bonus.

I will finish the novel, but I just want to address the start menu and just the menu panel in general.
Personally, I was a little confused/overwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, the menu is super cute and I do like the design of it, but sometimes it glitched out for me in that the 'return' button would kind of move back and forth? I'm not sure if that's just me or...?
Oh, that was actually intentional! It's a hover animation. Maybe it looks a little glitchy in the build? I'm not sure. Sorry about that!
Sora-Kuroi wrote:I FREAKING LOVE CARVER SO MUCH!! OMG HE'S JUST SO ADORABLE AND TSUNDERE!! I really love how he and Ginger argue! It's really fun! It's been a while since I enjoyed an otome game this much! Thanks a lot!!! Count me in for Carver's team!! ♥♥♥
By the way, did Carver like Ginger since before? Because I got that feeling while playing the game but I might be wrong
Beeenjamin is so cute and innocent! I really enjoyed his route a lot!
I felt really bad that Ginger keep on kicking him out. The poor guy just wanted to try some pastries :( I felt even worse when he got back with his feet clean and still he was kicked out. It just broke my heart! However, in Carver's route it was really funny when he did not understand Carver and Ginger wanted to be alone xDDDDD
Radley's route is just...just RADS!! WHY?!
He was so kind and understanding!!! He knew she was using him and he didn't care!! He was ok with it!! and he still show up to cheer her up!!! HIS HOUSE HAS A PICTURE OF HE AND GINGER AND ONE OF GINGER ALONE!! HE JUST LOVER SO MUCH IT'S TRAGIC!!
Yes Team Carver! -high five- I'm so glad you like it!
I think Carver had a crush on Ginger a long time ago when they were still learning together, that sort of got spoiled by their rivalry.
Yes Benjamin is adorable <3
I KNOW RIGHT DRAWING RADLEY'S HOUSE I WAS LIKE THIS POOR GUY
ahem. I hope you didn't play Radley's route first xD
iusername wrote:- Did you enjoy it overall?
yes! though i only saw best endings and not the bad endings.

Carver's ep9+ep10 ending
I really liked Carver's route. my most favorite route! it was most enjoyable. i ended up liking all the characters in his route
well i became fond of other characters like Radley and Benjamin at the end of the route, but not at the beginning.
i loved Carver and Ben's interaction and their possible friendship

i liked the notebook doodling where you click episode, but it would have been cuter if it changes every time i finish an episode
is Ginger also heroine's last name? even though i changed the name, sometimes others or herself say Ginger when calling the heroine
also, in Radley's route, i feel iffy watching Carver scene, they don't have to become friends, but at least heroine/Radley and Carver would learn to respect one another.
i didn't think much of both heroine and Carver talk of bring each other down since this is comedy game and they are rivals and they actually didn't sound that bad regarding their backgrounds, personalities, and circumstances.
BUT it felt so wrong when Radley called Carver's dessert as junk food, especially since i already finished Carver's route before. JUNK FOOD? if i think about how this game world works, that's a huge insult and i couldn't help feel iffy about Radley especially since Radley was kinda outsider of this rivalry. also he was the one to suggest to go and buy at Carver's. i wished Carver had forced them to leave his bakery just like heroine does it. heroine and Radley even mess up the dessert on purpose sometimes.
i did best ending for Rad, but there was no episode about green skirt he gave to heroine. it would be cute to have a story of it
Carver. His looks and personality were most attractive to me
i found him very amusing and cute. i guess it's because he's a character in the game and not real
but he definitely has some good qualities just like other characters have some bad qualities
to be honest, all the characters have bad and annoying sides, so i am not sure if Carver is actually that bad or not
he's narcissistic, but he does have talent for it. he does not have a social skill but sometimes i think his heart is kinder than both heroine and Radley
I love Carver in all three routes
besides i really like the name Carver. the name suits him perfectly

YES!

I like how you used oven and bakery stuff as phrases
i found it enjoyable seeing the heroine trying hard to flirt XD
i love the pick up lines XD they are very creative
i like that the fact that she had to face the consequence of trying to manipulate the guys.
Nothing is wrong with it, but i felt really bad when i found out that green skirt was given by Radley and what heroine thinks about Radley in general when i was on Ben route, especially since i already did Radley's route before T^T
hmmm Radley's route was my least favorite to be honest. I feel iffy about Carver junk food scene and Ben wet feet rejected scene
So glad you liked Carver's route! We were going to do changes in the diary, but just ran out of time. If we ever do something similar though we'll definitely include that! The Ginger thing was a mistake on my part, it will be fixed in an update coming soon! I know I felt so bad for poor Carver at the junk food thing. And that green skirt sort of just became a running thing between the routes, we didn't end up addressing it directly xD

I'm glad you liked Carver so much! We tried to show in his route the differences between how the heroine sees him and how he really is.

Oh pastries, the bakery phrases were so fun. And the pick up lines gave us some trouble but I'm glad you liked them in the end xD

Yeaaa doing Radley's route last is probably the best way to go ^^;

I'm glad you enjoyed the game overall!
PuffBun wrote:The story was interesting! The characters are quirky, unique, and lovable! :D
The art is super well done~! It added even more charm that some of the backgrounds had pictures, similar color schemes, and the characters felt like they belonged in there.
I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to your next otome :)
Yaaay I'm so happy you liked the art! We look forward to bringing you more otome's soon :D
jeepers wrote:I'm honestly just surprised at how guilty I feel about the whole game.

I mean, shiz, I loved the game so much, I love the characters and everything, but maybe playing Radley's route first was a horrible decision of mine, haha. (Warning to anyone else who just downloaded the game and haven't played it yet, DON'T play Rads' first. You're gonna have a bad time.)
No shiz, seriously. It's my biggest regret to this day, because right after playing through the other guys' routes, I just... hIS FEELINGS WEREN'T ONLY SHOWN IN THE END, THEY WERE ALWAYS THERE! (ಥ﹏ಥ) LIKE THAT mOmENT IN Carver's route, he just stiffened and there was a clear reaction from him, AND THEN HE GOES AND DELIVERS THE KILLING BLOW BY BEING THAT TRAGIC SHOUJO-GENRE SECOND L.I: "Ah, Ging. Nobody could hate you." FUGGING WHY? (╥﹏╥) and, AND DON'T EVEN FORGET HIS HOUSE! dammit... wHENEVER I ENETER HIS HOUSE, MY HEART JUST... grAH! Since I finished the other guys' routes, I'll have to replay Rads' just to wash out the sadness and guilt in me.

aNYWAY. Radley may be my favorite out of them all, but that doesn't mean I don't feel guilty about the other two. Liek, y, y u do dis?! THAT ONE DAY WHERE THEY FOUGHT, (Carver), I just... GRAH! But then Beeeenjamin comes in too, so then I'd still feel guilty especially when kicking him OUT.
Overall, great game. I quite like the design of the main menu and the beautiful cake which sports the names of our characters. It's very matching with it all, and I didn't experience any glitches myself, so, ja.
Yeaaaa doing Radley's route last was definitely the way to go xD I'm so happy you enjoyed it! And yay for no glitches! ;u;

Bianchii wrote:AGHHH I liked this so much!!! The story is so original, the characters are super unique and CARVER UGHH I LOVE CARVER let me marry that little pancake ugh. The day format was also super good, also the progress bar was super helpful, overall I enjoyed this game A LOT, the lenght was also perfect, and I liked that even if you chose a route the other characters still appeared, some games tend to forget that hahaha. Lastly.... I LOVE CARVER SO MUCH UGHHH. Good job!!!

Edit:
YASSS
All of the Carver route.
There was a bug when Benjamin came to your shop asking for a job, it didn't call me the name I chose, it called me Ginger.

Besides that... uhh well any game could be improved by voice acting I guess.
CARVER. Then the MC.
YASS. MORE CARVER GJKSDFGJDLS
Text before this hahaha.

Team Carver ftw! I've fixed the Ginger name thing, it'll be updated soon! We tried to put all the characters in every route a good amount. Thank you for your comments and so happy you liked it!
lazykitsune wrote:Hello! I haven't played an otome game for a while, and I really enjoyed playing this one!

Definitely! Everything was just perfect, the length, the art, the music! I really liked that you could replay any day in the diary screen too, that was helpful for redoing a choice haha.
Every time Ginger would use a pickup line. There was a point when I had to stop playing and take a moment to lie down and let them sink in before laughing my butt off!
Having a skip button in the dialogue box might have been more useful. Also some of the menu was hard to understand, but I didn't really use it much.
I thought I would fall for Benjamin so I did his route first, but after playing all the routes, I ended up falling for Carver! Who would've known?! Not me, hahaha!
Of course! This game was done very well!
Congratulations on completing this game! It was great!
Everything was perfect?! e0e Thank you so much! There was a skip button, if you clicked the menu button! A lot of it we had to do kind of strange because of the iOS and android builds, sorry about that! Glad you enjoyed the game!
seacowsoda wrote:Super cute and I love food games! I'm going to be following your group very closely for things you do next. I've actually only played Carver's path so far, and am having some trouble with getting him to ACCEPT MEEEEEEEE... but I'm going to try again.

I'll answer your questions after getting more through the game, but congrats and looking forward to more!

Yaaay I hope you like what we come out with next!
ImageImage

seacowsoda
Completed: Just Another Day in Paradise; 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
Tumblr: seacowsoda

#50 Post by seacowsoda »

OK! I played through more of it, so here are my comments...

Yes. Very cute and fuzzy! I definitely felt something when I finally got Carver's ending, too. ^_^

As others have said, Ginger's pick up lines are pretty hilarious. The madcappery of the writing overall was great.

I would have liked a little more guidance about the impact of my choice, in the moment. For Carver, at least, he keeps his cards pretty close to his chest, so I honestly had no idea if I was making a good or bad choice. This got me pretty frustrated when I kept getting bad endings, because I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong or what I could change. I was also a little confused about how the "rollback" worked -- and once I did roll back to a previous day, my skip button no longer worked correctly (probably an engine thing with the chapters). I eventually resorted to downloading the guide. :) So, in summary, I would like a bigger choice:dialogue ratio (more opportunities to repair mistakes) and a little more indication about whether I'm doing a generally "in-line" or "out-of-line" thing. But that's just my preference!

Carver was my favorite. :) Rad was pretty great too.

Sure! I love food games, so I'd love to see something with even more focus on the food!

Really well done, and great art! My husband walked into the room while I was playing and said, 'WOW, THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!' and he's not really the VN or cute-and-sparkly type.
Member of tripeLLLe | Writer/Coder/Mechanics Designer for Just Another Day in Paradise | Writer/Editor for Scheherazade

Sharane
Regular

#51 Post by Sharane »

Thank you for your original game! You made your own amazing world with Pastry gods, with its own architecture and even with its special language. I must say, I really enjoyed the things like "You are hot as the back of the oven." etc. :lol: Also, I love the fact that MC has got her own personality which isn't so usual for "common MC". She isn't the type of girl who is lovely, kind and nice at the first sight. Ginger is sarcastic, snappy but she still has got a good heart and put her whole soul to what she does - to baking - and she is really trying... to get a boy :)

I decided to get the end with Carver before I even start to play the game (I just saw him and his description here).
But when I finally met boys for the first time, I really didn't know who to choose. One was childish, second obsessed with his sheep and the last one wasn't almost seen at the screen as he was so short but also so swift-tongue that I didn't want to meet him in real life. :lol: Besides he reminded me kind of Louis de Funes :lol: It was like a challenge so I went for Carver and step by step, I started to unwrapped his truth personality (and MC's too). During this, I started to like the relationship which they had together so naturally, I was afraid how Carver will react as he discovers the reason why Ginger wanted to date him before she fell in love with him. I was stuck at the scene where MC told him the truth and I get the bad end (No worth it) maybe 5 times! Then I noticed the bar with the points at the diary... :roll: 8) and finally get the end where they stay together. Hurrah! :D
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra

Kaina Blue
Regular
Projects: Howl of the Blood
Tumblr: kainablue
Deviantart: KainaBlue

#52 Post by Kaina Blue »

Questions:

And here are the answers:
- YASSS! It was funny, light and it made me smile on a rainy day :)
- Dialogues. They have a good flow and pace, and they reflect characters personalities perfectly. Bickering between Carver and MC were excellent and hilarious.
- I have no comments here.
- MC. Her facial expressions and inner monologues are brilliant! And witty. I giggled every 5 minutes :)
- Hell yeah!
- Well, I've used one of Ginger's AWESOME pick up lines (let just say it involves numbers 9 and 1) on my boyfriend and he remained completely speechless. 8) And then we both burst into laughter :lol: Ginger is a flirting goddess. Thank you so much for teaching me the Gingerlicious ways! :) :) :)

Letitia_L
Regular
Projects: Up until the end
IRC Nick: Letitia
Tumblr: letigame
Deviantart: LetitiaLambrechts
itch: https://letigame.itc

#53 Post by Letitia_L »

Hi ! I just finished the game so here I am !

Yeah, I really liked it ! Especially, the food design ( it made me super hungry sometimes, I had to go search in my house if I had any pastries >< ), the game was really cute and enjoyable.
Hmmmm, I think that my favorite part is when a joke was cracked, and I super liked the swearing with the pastries name, I found it really original and well thought out :)
Overall it was really good, but I would say that the CG images were not as good as the art overall in the game ( like the sprite and the background ), so maybe a little more polishing on the CG, but it's really a detail :)
At first, I though it was gonna be Radley, but now that I played the three characters ( In this order : Benjamin, Carver then Radley last ) I must say that I like Benjamin the most. It was so fun going through his route, he was so blunt and Ginger's punchlines had really NO effects on him xD I really like the sound with the goat that was played with him too, I found it really funny ^^
Carver is my second favorite route, and the last is Radley.
Yeah I really would like to play more games from Gourmet Visual :D
It was a really enjoyable game, not too long and not too short, and I appreciate every route. A game based on food is a really good idea even if, like I said, it made me hungry multiples times xD
Keep up the good work :D
WIP project
Completed project

Mashiro-chi
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Wolf & Red's Lovestory,Familiar & Love
Tumblr: nyahtome
Deviantart: Mashiro-chi

#54 Post by Mashiro-chi »

Ahhh, the game looks so adorable!! and I love food and sweets themed games!!
*downloading*

Game dev blog:Tumblr

chiakichan123

#55 Post by chiakichan123 »

Loved this game! The art style is really cute, and the humor was on point
My favorite characters were Benjamin and Radley
I'd definitely love to play more games from Gourmet Visual :)

Kyonda

#56 Post by Kyonda »

I like this game so much ... the art is so good and i really liked the background art ..carver was my 1st and favourite route .. i even liked his appearance in the other routes ..
But there is something that i want to know if i get it right ..
does the Gg thing in the end of Radley route has anything to do with the song he was singing at the beginning of ben's route

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#57 Post by minyan »

I have been so out of touch and lazy lately. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!

seacowsoda wrote:OK! I played through more of it, so here are my comments...

Yes. Very cute and fuzzy! I definitely felt something when I finally got Carver's ending, too. ^_^

As others have said, Ginger's pick up lines are pretty hilarious. The madcappery of the writing overall was great.

I would have liked a little more guidance about the impact of my choice, in the moment. For Carver, at least, he keeps his cards pretty close to his chest, so I honestly had no idea if I was making a good or bad choice. This got me pretty frustrated when I kept getting bad endings, because I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong or what I could change. I was also a little confused about how the "rollback" worked -- and once I did roll back to a previous day, my skip button no longer worked correctly (probably an engine thing with the chapters). I eventually resorted to downloading the guide. :) So, in summary, I would like a bigger choice:dialogue ratio (more opportunities to repair mistakes) and a little more indication about whether I'm doing a generally "in-line" or "out-of-line" thing. But that's just my preference!

Carver was my favorite. :) Rad was pretty great too.

Sure! I love food games, so I'd love to see something with even more focus on the food!

Really well done, and great art! My husband walked into the room while I was playing and said, 'WOW, THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!' and he's not really the VN or cute-and-sparkly type.

So glad you enjoyed it! Yes the skip button has always been wonky, we still aren't quite sure how to fix it. So during replay we had to disable it, even though that's when it would have been most useful. Sorry about that!

We didn't want to make the choices too obvious, but in the end worried it was too difficult, so thanks for your feedback xD

Sharane wrote:Thank you for your original game! You made your own amazing world with Pastry gods, with its own architecture and even with its special language. I must say, I really enjoyed the things like "You are hot as the back of the oven." etc. :lol: Also, I love the fact that MC has got her own personality which isn't so usual for "common MC". She isn't the type of girl who is lovely, kind and nice at the first sight. Ginger is sarcastic, snappy but she still has got a good heart and put her whole soul to what she does - to baking - and she is really trying... to get a boy :)

I decided to get the end with Carver before I even start to play the game (I just saw him and his description here).
But when I finally met boys for the first time, I really didn't know who to choose. One was childish, second obsessed with his sheep and the last one wasn't almost seen at the screen as he was so short but also so swift-tongue that I didn't want to meet him in real life. :lol: Besides he reminded me kind of Louis de Funes :lol: It was like a challenge so I went for Carver and step by step, I started to unwrapped his truth personality (and MC's too). During this, I started to like the relationship which they had together so naturally, I was afraid how Carver will react as he discovers the reason why Ginger wanted to date him before she fell in love with him. I was stuck at the scene where MC told him the truth and I get the bad end (No worth it) maybe 5 times! Then I noticed the bar with the points at the diary... :roll: 8) and finally get the end where they stay together. Hurrah! :D

All the boys certainly have their flaws xD I'm glad you got a happy ending... eventually xD I'm so glad you enjoyed the world building, we had so much fun with all the pastry puns and jokes xD

Kaina Blue wrote:Questions:

And here are the answers:
- YASSS! It was funny, light and it made me smile on a rainy day :)
- Dialogues. They have a good flow and pace, and they reflect characters personalities perfectly. Bickering between Carver and MC were excellent and hilarious.
- I have no comments here.
- MC. Her facial expressions and inner monologues are brilliant! And witty. I giggled every 5 minutes :)
- Hell yeah!
- Well, I've used one of Ginger's AWESOME pick up lines (let just say it involves numbers 9 and 1) on my boyfriend and he remained completely speechless. 8) And then we both burst into laughter :lol: Ginger is a flirting goddess. Thank you so much for teaching me the Gingerlicious ways! :) :) :)

Yaaay, we have brought laughter to a happy couple haha. I'm glad!

Letitia_L wrote:Hi ! I just finished the game so here I am !

Yeah, I really liked it ! Especially, the food design ( it made me super hungry sometimes, I had to go search in my house if I had any pastries >< ), the game was really cute and enjoyable.
Hmmmm, I think that my favorite part is when a joke was cracked, and I super liked the swearing with the pastries name, I found it really original and well thought out :)
Overall it was really good, but I would say that the CG images were not as good as the art overall in the game ( like the sprite and the background ), so maybe a little more polishing on the CG, but it's really a detail :)
At first, I though it was gonna be Radley, but now that I played the three characters ( In this order : Benjamin, Carver then Radley last ) I must say that I like Benjamin the most. It was so fun going through his route, he was so blunt and Ginger's punchlines had really NO effects on him xD I really like the sound with the goat that was played with him too, I found it really funny ^^
Carver is my second favorite route, and the last is Radley.
Yeah I really would like to play more games from Gourmet Visual :D
It was a really enjoyable game, not too long and not too short, and I appreciate every route. A game based on food is a really good idea even if, like I said, it made me hungry multiples times xD
Keep up the good work :D
Oh yes, I got so hungry drawing all those pastries. The whole month I was craving sweets ><
Degu will be glad to hear you like Ben, he's her favorite!

chiakichan123 wrote:Loved this game! The art style is really cute, and the humor was on point
My favorite characters were Benjamin and Radley
I'd definitely love to play more games from Gourmet Visual :)
Kyonda wrote:I like this game so much ... the art is so good and i really liked the background art ..carver was my 1st and favourite route .. i even liked his appearance in the other routes ..
But there is something that i want to know if i get it right ..
does the Gg thing in the end of Radley route has anything to do with the song he was singing at the beginning of ben's route
The GG was just a joke from one of our writers xD Glad you liked Carver!
ImageImage

greenheartnellie
Regular

#58 Post by greenheartnellie »

Did you enjoy it overall?
Yes, definitely!
What was your favorite part?
Carver's route, the art, the GUI...everything <3
What parts could be improved upon?
The MC's name changed back to Ginger/Ging in Carver's Day 4 and Radley's Day 2. Also noticed very minor typos like Carver's name appeared as Caver somewhere along Radley's route, and want was spelled wnat maybe on Carver's or Ben's route. They didn't affect anything though :)
Who was your favorite character?
CARVER <3
Would you like to see more games from Gourmet Visual?
I would very much love to :)
Any other random comments!
Thank you for this very adorable game! Everything was so cute and adorable, and the stories made me laugh out loud. I hope to see more games from you guys with the same quality and maybe more dateable dudes :D
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

procutemeister
Regular
Tumblr: the-professional-cutemeister

#59 Post by procutemeister »

Yes! The whole game is adorable and so is the art. The routes were well written too, and realistic. :D

So. I just finished playing this game. And it is amazing.

All of Carver's route. <3 He's absolutely adorable.

The menu was a little difficult to figure out (because of the design I think), and there were a few typos in the game.

CARVER. Little baby strudel elf <3 Count me as a proud new member of Team Carver!

Yes of course! Your games make me hungry.

More Carver. :lol: I love that angry magenta haired smol too much. :P

neuropsy
Regular
Projects: Emissary of Starlight
Tumblr: emissaryofstarlight

#60 Post by neuropsy »

Definitely! Everything, from writing, to the art, to the music, were top-quality and conveyed a light-hearted tone throughout the game. The fact I could redo choices in different days made things so much easier for me, and it's a feature I think more visuals ought to have.

I loved reading Ginger awkwardly attempting to compliment Benjamin's...provocative artistic ability.

There's nothing I could think of at the moment. The game was very well polished.

Benjamin and his sheep. The moment I met a character who walked around with two cute little sheep by his side (I fcken love sheep), I decided that he was the one.

Yep! I'll keep an eye out on games made from you guys.

Madoka Magica spoilers before (yes, it has to do with my random comment):
I was so heartbroken when I got Benjamin's bad end, that I played the instrumental version of the Madoka opening as I redid my past choices, pretending I was like some Homura. I'll go back in time endlessly if it makes finally making him love me!
"Everyone was jumping a giant jump rope, but I was too scared to join. I was hesitant, like a child, always waiting for you."
Current Project: Emissary of Starlight