Connection Pools [Sci-Fi / Fantasy][NaNo16]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
paradigmshifty
Regular
Completed: New Pisces, For Ambergris, Void Id, Connection Pools, Apartment Complex, LIFEPLUS+ and more
Deviantart: paradigmshifty
Soundcloud: sleepyagents
itch: sleepyagents

Re: Connection Pools [Sci-Fi / Fantasy][NaNo16]

#16 Post by paradigmshifty »

@LydianChord - Thank you for the feedback :D Yeah I like glitchy style games and how they sometimes spill the glitches into elements of the GUI. I think you're right about the run-on sentences, while mostly contained within dialogue there are some others that aren't. I think I could have used semicolons instead of commas in a lot of cases to help with the sentence structure, something I'll definitely keep in mind when I next do some writing! Thanks for pointing that out. :)

@YossarianIII - Ooooo my first fan art!! Thank you. So... desktop-chan best girl confirmed I guess! Beautiful fan art, thanks so much. :D

---

Oh, for anyone interested in the warpers/easings animations I did do a post on my blog back in Feb, so feel free to have a look at that and look at the code of the game, here is the blog post - http://sleepyagents.blogspot.co.uk/2016 ... renpy.html

While I'm not advanced at coding I always try to help people out, so feel free to at me or dm me on twitter if you want to ask any technical questions!! <3 @sleepyagents
current project - Departure Lounge
past projects at sleepyagents.itch.io <3 website/blog at http://www.sleepyagents.co.uk <3 collabs etc. listed at projects.sleepyagents.co.uk/all/ <3
Honest Critique

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

Re: Connection Pools [Sci-Fi / Fantasy][NaNo16]

#17 Post by Laniessa »

I finally got around to playing this!!! Amazing sound/visual atmosphere as always ^0^ I had a lot of fun and it was great seeing Cass again!! Thanks for making!