Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club[Free][GxB][School][Parody]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Cheratomo
Regular
Completed: Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club, Solstice, A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: [Game in Progress], A Year Abroad, Entrepreneur Simulator
Organization: Illus Seed
Tumblr: cheratomo

Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club[Free][GxB][School][Parody]

#1 Post by Cheratomo »

Hello, everybody! A few years ago, we posted in the Works in Progress forum asking for feedback about this project, and how to make sure it is appealing to both fans of NormalBoots and VN fans. Well, the time has finally come and it's complete and ready for download!

Get it here:
https://illusseed.itch.io/asagao-academ ... boots-club

This forum has been a huge source of support over the course of the project, from getting base code to solving problems with GUI, glitches, and other things. The community here is so supportive, and I just want to thank everybody for being so helpful. Thank you! ^^

Danielle, the artist, and I are hoping to continue making games in the future under Illus Seed, so if you have any feedback please let us know. c:

Screenshots:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club[Free][GxB][School][Par

#2 Post by Googaboga »

Congratulations! Wow, I had no idea it was going to be so large back when it was announced. That's super impressive *o*.

I'm really looking forward to when I get a chance to play :3.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#3 Post by MimirollCookie »

This looks so cute! Imma downloaf and play! :)
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

deka

#4 Post by deka »

Oh my! Can you post a walktrought or something? I only got the bad endings c amazing game btw!

Cheratomo
Regular

#5 Post by Cheratomo »

KairuKyun wrote:Here is a good place to add your game to! It can be reviewed here and added to the database!
http://www.evn.moe
Thanks! I'll definitely add it there!
deka wrote:Oh my! Can you post a walktrought or something? I only got the bad endings c amazing game btw!
Thanks!! I don't think we're going to make a walkthrough just yet. Some people have made a wiki and look set to try and catalogue the whole game, so I don't want to take away their fun!

deka

#6 Post by deka »

deka wrote:Oh my! Can you post a walktrought or something? I only got the bad endings c amazing game btw!
Thanks!! I don't think we're going to make a walkthrough just yet. Some people have made a wiki and look set to try and catalogue the whole game, so I don't want to take away their fun!
Okay! c: but can you give me some tips? I only got the bad endings and that makes me angry ^-^ and you're welcome

Cheratomo
Regular

#7 Post by Cheratomo »

deka wrote:
Okay! c: but can you give me some tips? I only got the bad endings and that makes me angry ^-^ and you're welcome
If you want vague hints from us, you can find them here: http://www.illusseed.com/technical-support

A more direct hint, and actual choices, are here: http://thetidebreaks.tumblr.com/post/14 ... outes-pt-1

victorita9
Regular

#8 Post by victorita9 »

I just played Satch's route. I love the story but I would not recommend anyone play it on their 1st playthrough. I wanted to punch a lot of people, but could not since my character is so nice. The people I wanted to punch, I freaking love on my 2nd playthrough when I played Shane's route.

Lastly I freaking love Mai. I could never picked any responses that were ever mean or that would make her sad.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#9 Post by Zelan »

SCREAMS

LITERALLY DIES

I came in to ask if you knew that Normal Boots was already a thing. Did not expect to see that you were very much aware of that fact.

just

i cANT

Impulse
Regular
Projects: Tears of Glass [Romance VN, Supernatural, School, GxB]
Deviantart: mariscribbles

#10 Post by Impulse »

Congratulations on finishing! Wow, this looks awesome. I really like the art and the number of endings and routes are just crazy (in a good way). There aren't that many large free games so I'm so happy right now ^^ Downloading it now and I'll play it as soon as I can ^^
Current project (on hold):
Tears of Glass - [Romance otome, Supernatural, School, GxB] - http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=37523
Demo for Tears of Glass - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=38285

OwlFeather
Projects: Transcension (WIP)

#11 Post by OwlFeather »

Woohoo! Congratulations on the release. I had absolutely no idea that this was a thing ^^" anyways..... Downloading!~ Good luck on future releases.

sugarmole

#12 Post by sugarmole »

Congratulations on the release! I stumbled upon this thread and ending up watching the first episode of ProJared playing through this, and that pretty much sealed the deal for me (not that I needed that much convincing). Now to get around to completing it myself before watching more gameplay footage. B)

Virelai
Regular

#13 Post by Virelai »

I haven't played the entire novel yet, BUT I LOVE THE TRANSITIONS AND I LOVE THE INTRO.

I just had to say that before I totally forgot, the animation and graphics ARE WONDERFUL.

EDIT UPDATE:
The fact that this hasn't had more posts of people freaking out about how amazeballs this VN is astounds me.
I haven't played through this entire thing, (I've only done Shane's route) but I can tell you pretty much how wonderful everything is. Personally, I love the little graphics, and the little transitions in the background. It's just that this novel is super detail oriented, and not everything is stable and rigid...does that make sense? Overall, the background is super interactive, not to mention the voice acting.
I also can't believe this is free. I'll definitely donate once I get my paying account fixed up, because this is worth so much more than just $10. Honestly, just looking at the quality and the time spent I'd pay a solid $15-20 dollars for this. The stories of each character are clearly long, and even the prologue before you can choose your man is super detailed and very long.
Overall, I love it. Whatever you're doing, you're doing a great job of it and you should be extremely proud of this project.
Last edited by Virelai on Mon May 02, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cammi-sama

#14 Post by Cammi-sama »

My friend has had a gigantic crush on PBG for years and now she can actually be a virtual PBG's girlfriend??? Holy crap. She's going to freak out.

Mashiro-chi
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Wolf & Red's Lovestory,Familiar & Love
Tumblr: nyahtome
Deviantart: Mashiro-chi

#15 Post by Mashiro-chi »

Wow, the project has grow quite a bit huh, 7 routes, 42!! endings and 32 CGs, this is super impressive for free game, it is almost waste to have this impressive game totally free, but thank you very much!!

Now I shall try!

Game dev blog:Tumblr