Selenon Rising [Scifi] [Mystery] [Adventure] [Ep2 Released]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

Selenon Rising [Scifi] [Mystery] [Adventure] [Ep2 Released]

#1 Post by SundownKid »

Episode 1 of the visual novel / adventure game Selenon Rising has been released on Steam. Check it out here.

It will be 10% off for a limited time only as a release discount. Further episodes will be released as DLC in the coming months.
Selenon Rising is a sci-fi noir, episodic, mystery visual novel. Buying the base game will give access to Episode 1, with further episodes to be released as DLC in the coming months.

The age of the Selenon has begun. When these all-powerful beings arrived to take control of Earth, no one could stand in their way. Now, they rule over humanity from the dark side of the Moon, and the Bureau of Human Protection presides over the last vestiges of the human race. They have forced humankind to obey a single law – halt all technological progress or be annihilated.

Violet is an agent of SPECTRA, a group of psychics who work for the Bureau. She and her partner Blue have been given a new assignment – find the culprit of a murder. It seems clear-cut, but things are never that easy… especially when they involve the New Moon Resistance, a group of freedom fighters who want to stop the Selenon at any cost.

Their investigation leads to a web of secrets that may reveal humanity’s ultimate fate. But first, Violet must discover them before it is too late.
Last edited by SundownKid on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fantasysci5

Re: Selenon Rising [Sci-fi] [Mystery] [Adventure] [Commercia

#2 Post by Fantasysci5 »

I am so in love with this game! I love the setting, all of the details and the whole world is so unique and very intriguing! I cannot wait for the next episode, I hope it's coming soon!
I really loved Blue, and I keep hoping that he was just teleported away and will come back. Is he really dead and won't be a part of the rest of the episodes? (Answering this will probably be too much of a spoiler, but it just won't be the same without him).

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by SundownKid »

Fantasysci5 wrote:I am so in love with this game! I love the setting, all of the details and the whole world is so unique and very intriguing! I cannot wait for the next episode, I hope it's coming soon!
I really loved Blue, and I keep hoping that he was just teleported away and will come back. Is he really dead and won't be a part of the rest of the episodes? (Answering this will probably be too much of a spoiler, but it just won't be the same without him).
It would be a spoiler to answer that, yeah. I planned to release Episode 2 at the end of last month, but it looks like it's releasing at the end of this month instead. Thanks for the support!

Fantasysci5

#4 Post by Fantasysci5 »

SundownKid wrote:It would be a spoiler to answer that, yeah. I planned to release Episode 2 at the end of last month, but it looks like it's releasing at the end of this month instead. Thanks for the support!
That's alright, it gives me hope. :P Thanks for the confirmation on when episode 2 will be out, you will have an instant-buy from me!

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by SundownKid »

The game has been updated to version 1.01 in preparation for Episode 2's impending release. Additionally, we have obtained a recently declassified image from the Bureau's Halloween festivities.

Fantasysci5

#6 Post by Fantasysci5 »

I'm glad to hear it's still being worked on!

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran

#7 Post by SundownKid »

Fantasysci5 wrote:I'm glad to hear it's still being worked on!
Yep! Thank you for your continued interest!

whiteserenity
Regular

#8 Post by whiteserenity »

Hi! I was wondering how progress was going for episode 2. It has been over a year since the first episode was released so I was curious. ^^
Please support me here.

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran

#9 Post by SundownKid »

Good news everyone! Selenon Rising Episode 2 has entered beta testing! If you already own the game and are interested in testing Episode 2 with some feedback, you can get back to me. Slots are very limited (and by very I mean maybe like 1 or 2 people)

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Selenon Rising [Scifi] [Mystery] [Adventure] [Ep2 Released]

#10 Post by SundownKid »

I forgot to update this thread, but Episode 2 has been released and is currently for sale on Steam.