Nusantara [GxB] NEW REN'PY VERSION! (Windows,Linux,Mac)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GxB] NEW REN'PY VERSION! (Windows,Linux,Mac)

#16 Post by SweetChiel »

Loxxi wrote:1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Hmm. I'm actually quite torn. Mitra is a cute 'Mother Hen' figure in all good routes-not to mention, he's not good with the ladies. Kinda makes me want to tease him because he's shy. Rama's a happy-go-lucky puppy-man-child who
is a sarcastic jerk, with suicidal tendencies, and, to me, his 'love' for Ayu was because he felt a duty to his beloved niece/nephew, who was miscarried. He's emotionally unstable, a killer, and despite the many other flaws about this idiot that I can write and write, he's a character that
I can't bring myself to abandon. Reksa was the typical
'Daddy, look at me'
type, but he had his charms. I like Mitra-but Rama was the biggest impression of the game. And, no offense, but Reksa's good ending....just ruined it for me. Good thing I played him last. ^^;

2. What makes you consider to play this game?
Bird vs. Reptiles. What not to like?

3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
Hmm. There's a lot of things, to be honest. But what stood out most is
Rama just had to be a brat and get himself eaten.

4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
..I could write a review so long that no one would care to highlight all the spoiler whatjigs I put in it. xD

5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
I would totally buy it if I had even a penny on me. xD *lives off her family*
Hi-ya Loxxi! :'3
I just want to say that I laughed quite a lot reading your comments x'D
1. Rofl, you understand each bachelors' weakness and strengths so well. Your bluntness is appreciated~ especially about Rama;
Yes, he does have an irrational 'attachment' to Ayu. It has something to do with watching his parents being murdered in front of his young eyes. I think I didn't mention this in the game o.o but he took it harder than Teja; which he tried to hide by being cheerful. I had a hard time describing his personality and to keep it R-15 x'D
I think this means I have rooms for improvement to be a better writer? I'll try harder in my next project >:'D thanks for pointing this out Loxxi!
Also, why does Reksa's good ending ruined it? O.O I'm very interested in learning more about this!
2. lmao, to put it simply, yes :'DD

3. lol, I see you're not kidding when you said Rama made the biggest impression on you x'D

4. lol I really don't mind the text wall x'D in fact, I'm pretty amused with when I saw people review it with spoilers so much it looks like a white wall. but thanks for the thought!

5. Amen! no problem at all :'3 I just want to find out if my VN is good enough to make people want to buy it or not ~

pyopyon wrote:1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Before I started this game, my prediction was my favorites would be Reksa > Mitra > Rama.

But then I played it.

Oh my god. Rama. RAMA. R A M A. I hated and loved his crazy behind loooollll. Every time he acted... himself, I wanted to hit him-- and I loved Tamara's reactions every time he did or said something totally messed-up... Hotness-wise, I really liked Mitra and Reksa more-- but then. I got to his bad ending. And. I was totally speechless. TOTALLY speechless. Generally, I hate bad endings (like a lot) and I avoid them-- but there was only two so I thought I could handle them endings............. I played it in the recommended order-- Mitra (so I was scarred at Rama's death) then Rama then Reksa and just OH MY GOD RAMA I FELT SO HORRIBLE FOR HIM. I ACTUALLY CRIED LIKE WHY DID I PLAY THIS GAME I FEEL HORRIBLE

I STILL FEEL HORRIBLE I'M JUST WHY RAMA MY LOVE

So because his bad ending was SO BAD, he's my favorite. I just wanted to be the Goddess of Fate and save Tamara... it was just all so unfair... I'm just so.... )^: DANG IT THAT BAD ENDING AND THAT ENDING CG. THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY BAD ENDINGS OMGGGG His good ending should've been like he gets everything he's ever wanted and also he gets a million dollars and a huge happy family with a lot of children and he never has to see blood ever again. )^: I feel like I"m dead inside ok like Rama's ending CG expression killed me :'^((((((( He was really broken... out of six endings he only gets happiness in one of them.... I'm really dead inside because of him.

Ahem. So THAT aside....

My number two is Reksa. Reksa was super hot, possessive in a cute way, and I just loved him ; ~ ; but.......... But unfortunately, I'd just played Rama's bad ending so I was still... dead on the inside LOOOOLLL. Reksa's bad ending was sad but it wasn't nearly as sad as Rama's. I just thought about Rama the entire time I played Reksa's route. orz;;; The fact that they didn't exchange 'I love you's before the big battle though! *shakes fist* Ah... I understood in the context of his bad ending, but still. I enjoyed the plot of Reksa's route the most, I think. It was kinda cool to see more komodo stuff! The only thing I wondered about was Granny & Silva's relationship... Chief Silva having white hair made me wonder if he was older than he looked and him and Granny having a secret thing going on once upon a time.....

Haha. But I really liked his route's plot! I think Reksa's overall plot was my favorite. It's kind of weird, but I liked that he kinda kept losing in all his fights with Purba. I also liked how much more he showed his animal traits more than the avians, which was cool considering that the avians have huge wings so of course they look more animal, but even though he looked more "human", he did more animal things like growling, baring his fangs, talking about her scent... his wildness was really cool and I loved that you gave him animal traits that affected how he acted.

My number three is Mitra. Mitra's route was really good and cute-- in another world, it would be my favorite route. I liked that Mitra was gentle but also really direct. I liked that he didn't play around with romance and just told Tamara that he liked her-- the wing ceremony was suchhhh a great part of his route and I loved the kissing ceremony even though I was sad that they didn't really kiss.... The cultural notes were really nice and made me curious about Indonesia's cultures- but Mitra doing the wing display was cool for me because I love wings and I think they're cool and honestly I was hoping for that he would use them-- so in that scenes and the feather grooming scene, I felt like my heart was on fire. *__* And if I'm honest, every single one of the routes was good. ; 3 ; I'm... really glad there was so sad ending for Mitra, haha. He's so precious! I don't think I could handle him being sad.

tl;dr: Rama's bad end > Reksa > Rama > Mitra

Mitra is only at the end because there's no more characters but I absolutely LOVED his route and personality.
Three things: 1) Love interests with brown skin (REALLY! there needs to be 100000x more), 2) Indonesian mythology, 3) Reksa. He's super hot.
3. Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
Ah... for me, I really liked how different the bachelors are from each other. Their personalities are really distinct. I really love how Mitra used his wings to shield and intimidate and such, and the wing ceremony had my heart in pieces, it was soooooo cuuuute. There were a lot of parts that made me smile and giggle in each route. Reksa saying "our cave" (I actually said the same thing as Tamara did out loud. When she said, "When did it become OUR cave?" I almost died laughing because I didn't expect her to say that, too.) or Reksa getting jealous of Mitra in a subtle way, or the hug scene with Tamara...

The element that stood out the most was the use of effects! Lighting for fire, swipes for sword cuts, making Reksa's sprite shake when he growled-- there were a lot of really cool effects in the VN. It was really immersive; like, you have amazing VN storytelling techniques!

This was such a great VN, I don't regret waiting for it at all. Ah, also I was really surprised about Tamara coming from the modern day world. I didn't expect it.

Also, I like how for 2 out of 3 love interests, Tamara is basically royalty. Either she's komodo royalty (Reksa) or she's avian royalty (Mitra).

The plot was great and I like how it was a little grey/ambiguous about who was totally right or wrong. The only thing for me was: why DID the Komodo dragons steal the Blessing and demand the avians get off the island? I wish it could've been explored a little more, but it was really good so I didn't mind. I had a lot of questions about the war aspect, but mostly because I'm curious. It was still great with me having a lot of questions, haha.
4. Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
Oh. Well. Since you asked: why DID the Komodo steal the Blessing and want to kick the Avians off the island? Also... Chief Silva )^: Does he really not care about his son because he's small or did he say those mean things to him when he beat Purba because of the purple crystal? I feel like I had more but... I'm sleepy now, so... haha.

Oh! This is totally hypothetical but... does Chief Silva like Tamara? XD The nightmare she kept having... who was it about? Is there any way to save Rama without courting him? ;___; Why does Mitra run away after he realizes his wing was moving while Tamara groomed it? Did that have a secret meaning too?

Also... Rama's wings. Were they broken and didn't heal right and that's why he can't use them or are the feather's clipped or...? What's wrong with them, exactly?

Critiques... not much. There was some parts where the English was awkward, but it was okay with me since I could understand everything. Also, the option button was broken... I PM'ed you about it, but the error basically says that you forgot to add a font in the folder or something. Ah, well. I still loved it.
5. Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)

YES. Y E S. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS please make more omg. I didn't have money when I first downloaded it but I get paid this week so I'm totally going to pay you money. /o/

Sorry that this is long. I've been waiting for ages so I'm really happy!
Wow pyopyon thanks for the heartfelt review! QuQ

1. Hahahah, I feel you right. there. Rama was sometimes frustrating to write.
and believe me, it took me many days to write his bad ending
I'm happy to see its impact is strong tho... but probably too much for you? x'D Wow, it even affect your concentration in other routes. But hey! I think it's a success since I do want to make it so sad it touched your heart </3
I also agree that Rama deserves to be happy :'( I mean, who doesn't? but with Rama's situation, it will take time. That's why Tamara need to be patient and be by his side until he's ready.

Also, I think I didn't write about this in the story O.O but remember when he told Tamara that his parents died when he and Teja were very young? They were murdered right before their eyes -and Rama took it harder than Teja(scarring him for life); which he tried to hide by being cheerful. Since then, he's always afraid of losing someone important. That moment when he thought the villagers betrayed him and took Ayu away from him when it was not long after Teja died snapped something inside him >.<;
I hope this will make you feel better and knew Rama better? :')
Yes, Reksa's route is revealing the story in 2 point of view so it makes more sense than other routes x'D
I also LOVE it when you said 'I also liked how much more he showed his animal traits more than the avians, which was cool considering that the avians have huge wings so of course they look more animal, but even though he looked more "human", he did more animal things like growling, baring his fangs, talking about her scent... his wildness was really cool and I loved that you gave him animal traits that affected how he acted.'
YES! that is a hidden message I planted in the story! Sometimes, animals act more 'human' and people often acted more savage than 'animals' (like, how a dog manages to adopt a cat while a mother killed her own baby because she didn't want it, get it?). So I wanted to try to portrait it a little with Reksa and Mitra.
It seems you're the only one who manages to uncover my message ;)
And lol, Mitra's wings display when he tried to woo Tamara works better than I thought x'D It was a bit awkward since at first I can't imagine him doing it -and I've never saw a bird doing a 'dancing' ritual too. But I somehow managed when I saw videos of omed-omedan and storks dancing ceremony lol.
I'm happy you like all the boys tho! QuQ

2. Hahahahah, I know! We need more dark-skinned love interests here! x'D but hey, I'm glad you like the Indonesian cultures and facts!

I'm also proud of my boys and achieving the special effects x'D I've never tried being a programmer before so I was a little discouraged -but I'm glad I tried! It takes a long time and effort but it all paid off when I saw how many people enjoyed the special effects <3 thank you so much!

And lol, you noticed the little details! Tamara IS going/not going to be royalty depending on who she choose!
4. As for your questions;
The one who's responsible for stealing the Blessing is Purba. At first, he discovered the Purple Crystal (by experimenting with smaller Blue Crystals) and make the Komodos (especially the warriors and Chief Silva) become addicted with it and brainwashed them into agreeing with his plan.

Chief Silva is hard on Reksa because he cares about him in his own way. You may call it tough love but it's true that with Komodos, the strong ones will survive and the weak ones will die.

About Mitra's grooming event... lol, he just ran away in embarrassment. His wings seem to be more forward in telling Tamara of his feelings when he was not ready to tell her yet that night x'D
This is trivia matter; but it's not easy for Avians to let other people touch their wings -it's a very intimate gesture. (Even brushing wings are as far as flirting goes, like the 3 girls remember?) So he was already pushing it to let Tamara groom his wings... and then his wings did that without him noticing so... lol overload x'D

and lol, Tamara's dream is about Rama. In Rama's mind, he was being mocked by the betrayers and that's also when he attempted the suicides. The CRUNCH sound is when he broke his wings in his 4th attempt of suicide. He wanted to die but can't. The other voice that calls someone to 'Help him' is Ayu. She regrets her choice of leaving Rama and wanted someone to 'save' him quick. She can't tell Tamara directly in her bird form since she's no longer Ayu in that form but Sari; the Goddess's servant. Teja(the other bird with pale eyes) also wanted to help, but unfortunately he lost his ability to speak in his bird form.

and no, if you're not in his route, he will die :') This is a sad fact -Rama is too far gone in his depression & insanity to be saved by other way. He needs someone to show him that he can trust and love again.
5. Aww, thank you for your thoughts and kind consideration! :'3 I'm very happy with your support and even more so with this interesting review! X'D
see you around and in my next poject!

xoxo,
SweetChiel

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#17 Post by crystalscm »

SweetChiel wrote: Welcome back crsytalscm!
1. Aw, that's so sweet of you! x'D I'm not planning to make a sequel -but I'll keep it in mind to make better epilogues and maybe it's a good idea to make a VN with 'before' and 'after' confession events, yes? OuO Oooh, I think I'll do that in my next project!

2. Thank you! x'D I'm glad you like my high-fantasy story <3 It will take a little while until my next one, but I'm happy to hear you'll be there waiting for me! :'3

3. Amen! Glad the story interest you up until the end! *sighs in relief*

4. Yes, grammar is my everlasting nemesis :'D it seems like, the more I proofread it myself, the more mistakes I make (WHY?) gosh, I'll definitely search for a good beta-reader next time :') but please accept my advance apology if the grammar mistakes are still there in my next project hahahah

5. Okay! Noted! x'D
1. Aw, well... Shucks for me for wanting a sequel then. I feel like I demand for sequels too often :') I'm glad you're willing to incorporate my ideas. I'd love to see an epilogue for your future visual novels.

2. I always love high-fantasy. It's fine if it takes a while; I'll wait forever for it.

3. Truth be told, it was sort of dragging towards the end. When I reached Month 5, I was like, "When is the week gonna end!?" but the fact that (1) I wanted to see an epic battle and (2) I wanted to see the good ending all the way through drove me to the end. My goodness, though...
Rama's story was so tear-jerking. The second time through I couldn't stop crying :'D
4. Haha, well... If you want, I'd love to proofread your future scripts. Although... I only do that before the beta-test because it's easier to proofread then (so like... proofreading on a document via Google Drive or something). If I proofread via the beta-test, then it's hard to say where, which line and what's wrong when I run into one. That way, you won't receive these 'you've got wrong grammar here and there' stuff xD

5. Yipp'dee'doo! Yayaya! Thanks for that :p

VanessaNellyn

#18 Post by VanessaNellyn »

Umm.. I failed to mention this in my last post, but Tamara never asked Mitra about his wings. So I'll ask here:
In Avian culture, what does it mean when Mitra uses his wings to envelop Tamara? (Usually when he's very happy) :3

Loxxi
Projects: OPKHDS

#19 Post by Loxxi »

SweetChiel wrote: Hi-ya Loxxi! :'3
I just want to say that I laughed quite a lot reading your comments x'D
1. Rofl, you understand each bachelors' weakness and strengths so well. Your bluntness is appreciated~ especially about Rama;
Yes, he does have an irrational 'attachment' to Ayu. It has something to do with watching his parents being murdered in front of his young eyes. I think I didn't mention this in the game o.o but he took it harder than Teja; which he tried to hide by being cheerful. I had a hard time describing his personality and to keep it R-15 x'D
I think this means I have rooms for improvement to be a better writer? I'll try harder in my next project >:'D thanks for pointing this out Loxxi!
Also, why does Reksa's good ending ruined it? O.O I'm very interested in learning more about this!
2. lmao, to put it simply, yes :'DD

3. lol, I see you're not kidding when you said Rama made the biggest impression on you x'D

4. lol I really don't mind the text wall x'D in fact, I'm pretty amused with when I saw people review it with spoilers so much it looks like a white wall. but thanks for the thought!

5. Amen! no problem at all :'3 I just want to find out if my VN is good enough to make people want to buy it or not ~
1. Ah, yes-makes sense that would happen. He is a dainty blondie. :P And everyone always has room for improvement on a lot of things. But, personally, I think having a hard time 'as a writer' and reading my viewers' depictions of the story's characters is what makes it...worthwhile. :)
As for Reksa, it's more than likely just me and my 'specific' tastes. I like to be the dominant of relationships-no need to change your style. :P
2. I demand more stories of different species and whatnot, woman. NAO.

3. Well, you asked what stood out the most for me. xD *is leaving the festival music play in the background, grooving in her chair*

4. Wee! I look forward to writing a great white wall of bluntness in your next game! :D

5. It is perfect. I love it. I understand. :)
#BOOKMARK.

Vauete

#20 Post by Vauete »

Hello, long time lurker, decided to make an account to ask (and answer) a question because this is definitely one of my favourite VNs.
1. Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
Impossible to choose. They each have their own merits and this is why I love this VN so much. All the characters are really likeable and relatable. I will say I like particular endings the most. Specifically Rama's bad end
because I'm a sucker for the tragic ending, it was just so heart wrenching. Some tears may have been shed.
and Reksa's good end
because the playfulness, the chasing, the growling, everything was just really fun :D
The art style was what first caught my attention. Then I saw wings and I had to give it a go.
The story was great. All the characters were really well written and developed. Usually I only like one or two characters/routes in a VN. In this one, I love all of them, bad and good.
Is there going to be auto-forward in the ren'py version? I know in the previous version you could press 'a' the time would go forward but I can't seem to find the right key in the ren'py version. Also in the old version the text at the beginning is cut off, hence why I wanted to play the ren'py version, but I really like auto-forwarding time.
Yes absolutely! Your writing is engaging and your stories are definitely something I would consider paying money for. :)

timestoodstillxx
Tumblr: truth-in-cliches

#21 Post by timestoodstillxx »

I definitely love this VN. I stayed up until 3am just to finish it and I fell in love with Reksa and the art and how everything turns out (even though I feel a bit sorry for Mitra). You did a really good job! :)

Definitely Reksa, but I just like the cold hearted people because then I can try to tame the bad guy. 8)

Honestly? The image of Reksa. I saw him and thought that he looks pretty nice and then I caught myself downloading it.

I loooved it. But the parents-thing was kind of confusing. I thought they died or something like that because Tamaras uncle forced her to live with him and at the end she apologized to her parents like they are still alive.

Nope, I like it the way it is.

I honestly would, but I live in Germany so it's pretty hard for me to buy anything from someone who doesn't live in Germany. But in my heart I'd buy it. :-)

Plutoparfait

#22 Post by Plutoparfait »

SweetChiel wrote: Hi Plutoparfait! (lol I love your nickname x'D sounds delish for an ice cream name.)

1. I'm very amused at how similar this comment is with Vanessa's comment hahahah. But it looks like everyone still love Reksa the most :'D I thank you for that and thanks for giving all bachelors a chance! ABout Rama;
sometimes when I wrote Rama, I just want to scream 'GROW A BALL AND JUST ACCEPT HER ALREADY' lol, something like that. But his psychology is very complicated and clashed with what I want :'D so yeah, I understand how you feel x'D

2. Thank you for stalking being patient with me! I know it's a long time since I posted the WIP x'D

3. you made me blush >< I'm glad the character developments are a success!

4. Thank you~ I'm flattered that you think my story is well done -I think that's because you have a sharp intuition O.O (a few people told me that some parts are a bit vague and confused them a little x'D
Like, who is the one suffering in Tamara's dream
but I'll do better next time! >:D

5. aww, creep/stalk me all you want pls thank you for the consideration! I also think I need to make a commercial one for my next project since It took a lot more of effort and time than I thought >.<
haha thank you ' u ' <3 I'm a huge fan of pastries~~ (which I'm sure is quite obvious from mt username lmfao)

I guess we must have similar tastes then? x'D I dunno. I also agree, I see why it could have been a tad confusing if you weren't paying attention the the color of the names. (if I remember correctly that's what kinda clued me in)

and I imagine that it did, and you should be compensated for your time! especially when your going to put that much hard work and effort into it, like how you did with this one~~

Virelai
Regular

#23 Post by Virelai »

I was super excited that this came out in Renpy, because I had the old version and it always crashed for me so I was devastated.

Who was your favorite bachelor?
I LOVED RAMA'S STORY. The only thing is that I'm lowkey salty that Rama's ending wasn't completely resolved and he was still a brooding boy, but that's okay it's totally understandable given the back story--JUST KIDDING THE CREDITS ENDED AND I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THE ENDING IT'S GREAT. The reason why I loved Rama so much was because the entire story line surrounding him was super interesting--it was unlike anything I had read before. It was also really well written and captivating and enjoyable to read, from the personality twists to and the ending OH MAN when he runs off to "protect" Tamara man my heartstrings were pulled. My second favorite has to be Mitra, (mainly because I played him first) because I think his plot had a very peaceful and satisfying ending to it compared to the other stories. Also because Mitra is super tall af and I'm like 5'10 irl so I personally dig guys that are like over 6 feet and he looks like someone that would be over 6 feet.
I'm not gonna like I actually kind of wished Purba (is that how you spell it? My memory sucks I'm sorry) was a playable route because I'd like to see what actually urged him to start all this drama and manipulation.
2. What made you consider to play this game
I'm a crazy fan of historical/supernatural visual novels, and this was right up my alley. Not only that, but this seemed to be really well done and a lot of work was clearly put into it--the art, the storyline, the general layout was spectacular in the pictures, and even better when I was playing it. (Also because it was free)

3. What stands out?
Definitely the storyline, because it's super unique and it's not often that you come across a VN like this that is so well made. A lot of VN's have the basic school setting etc., which don't get me wrong, some are really good. But it's refreshing to see something new like this.

4. Yes, I would.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#24 Post by SweetChiel »

crystalscm wrote: 1. Aw, well... Shucks for me for wanting a sequel then. I feel like I demand for sequels too often :') I'm glad you're willing to incorporate my ideas. I'd love to see an epilogue for your future visual novels.

2. I always love high-fantasy. It's fine if it takes a while; I'll wait forever for it.

3. Truth be told, it was sort of dragging towards the end. When I reached Month 5, I was like, "When is the week gonna end!?" but the fact that (1) I wanted to see an epic battle and (2) I wanted to see the good ending all the way through drove me to the end. My goodness, though...
Rama's story was so tear-jerking. The second time through I couldn't stop crying :'D
4. Haha, well... If you want, I'd love to proofread your future scripts. Although... I only do that before the beta-test because it's easier to proofread then (so like... proofreading on a document via Google Drive or something). If I proofread via the beta-test, then it's hard to say where, which line and what's wrong when I run into one. That way, you won't receive these 'you've got wrong grammar here and there' stuff xD

5. Yipp'dee'doo! Yayaya! Thanks for that :p
Hi crystal! I could've sworn I already replied to the comments here o.o; but then again my Internet has been acting funny since my house's renovation started!
1. Don't worry, I will always write an epilogue for my projects like this one ;) it probably feels too short? o.o I'm thinking to give my next project a 'sneak-peek' to the Heroine's 'in-relationship' days with her chosen bachelor. Maybe 2-3 weeks into their relationship but I dunno x'D

2. They said the wait will be worthwhile -more so with steady update feeds x'D Amen!

3. Yeah, I hv to agree that Rama's sad end is really emotional :'D I wrote his bad end with a sad background music and I think it clicked something in my head and the sadness just kept pouring like a river. I'm glad my point is delivered tho!

4. That's a pretty good idea! Hmm, I'll think about it and maybe contact you when the time has come for any proofreading x'D I'll have to choose tho. Surprisingly, there are some people offering to proofread my scripts. (Lol, it must be itchy for you guys to read my grammar mistakes hahhahah x'DD)

5. No problem! xD

xoxo, SweetChiel
VanessaNellyn wrote:Umm.. I failed to mention this in my last post, but Tamara never asked Mitra about his wings. So I'll ask here:
In Avian culture, what does it mean when Mitra uses his wings to envelop Tamara? (Usually when he's very happy) :3
Hi Vanessa!
Here's the answer to your questions! :p
It means he trust Tamara enough to envelop her in his wings in an affectionate manner. Avians are always protective of their wings and will think twice before letting someone get close to it or its core (a.k.a shoulder blades). Yes their wings are strong, but once broken like Rama, it's almost impossible to repair and those who've lost their ability to fly will be stamped as a 'disable' or 'Wingless' like Tamara and believe me, a warrior's honour is really important for males.

Aside from that on lighter notes; it a way for Avians to show their partner how happy they are; like an embrace, and also like a showcase of possessiveness (as possessive as a bird can get lol)

I hope this satisfies your curiousity? :3
Loxxi wrote: 2. I demand more stories of different species and whatnot, woman. NAO.

3. Well, you asked what stood out the most for me. xD *is leaving the festival music play in the background, grooving in her chair*

4. Wee! I look forward to writing a great white wall of bluntness in your next game! :D

5. It is perfect. I love it. I understand. :)
Hi Loxxi x'DD
2. lol down girl. I'm working on another right now hahahahah! If you're following me on facebook page, you'll know tidbits about it but I'm not announcing it anytime soon :p I'm taking my sweet time with it; planning, preparations, and such. I also have people nagging me to work on other projects but stay tuned! xD

Other than this, I think I have nothing to say than to appreciate your support and enthusiasm! :"D I'm flattered, really!

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Vauete wrote:Hello, long time lurker, decided to make an account to ask (and answer) a question because this is definitely one of my favourite VNs.
Impossible to choose. They each have their own merits and this is why I love this VN so much. All the characters are really likeable and relatable. I will say I like particular endings the most. Specifically Rama's bad end
because I'm a sucker for the tragic ending, it was just so heart wrenching. Some tears may have been shed.
and Reksa's good end
because the playfulness, the chasing, the growling, everything was just really fun :D
The art style was what first caught my attention. Then I saw wings and I had to give it a go.
The story was great. All the characters were really well written and developed. Usually I only like one or two characters/routes in a VN. In this one, I love all of them, bad and good.
Is there going to be auto-forward in the ren'py version? I know in the previous version you could press 'a' the time would go forward but I can't seem to find the right key in the ren'py version. Also in the old version the text at the beginning is cut off, hence why I wanted to play the ren'py version, but I really like auto-forwarding time.
Yes absolutely! Your writing is engaging and your stories are definitely something I would consider paying money for. :)
Hi Vauette! thanks for this heartwarming answers! xD

1. Amen to that! I try to do my best to create interesting characters and I'm so glad you love them all! :'3 they're like my babies.
I have to say that I'm not a fan of writing bad-ends, but surprisingly, it's a smooth sail with Rama O.O; I'm even more surprised that some people fave this scene x'D Thank you!

-and lol, yes. Reksa's epilogue was very fun to write x')
2. Aww thank you! :'3

3. You made me blush >///< I'll do my best to make more interesting stories in the future so more people can enjoy it like you :'3 I still have rooms for improvement -and I'm not gonna stop anytime soon!
Oh and if you follow me at my facebook page, you'll get tidbits about my next project x) but it's not gonna be posted here for some time.

4. Hmm I don't know about this o.o I thought it's automatic but I guess I have to do some research and implant this function in the future! Thank you for this helpful information!

5. Awwww, again, thank you for your consideration and support! :'D

xoxo,
SweetChiel
timestoodstillxx wrote:I definitely love this VN. I stayed up until 3am just to finish it and I fell in love with Reksa and the art and how everything turns out (even though I feel a bit sorry for Mitra). You did a really good job! :)

Definitely Reksa, but I just like the cold hearted people because then I can try to tame the bad guy. 8)

Honestly? The image of Reksa. I saw him and thought that he looks pretty nice and then I caught myself downloading it.

I loooved it. But the parents-thing was kind of confusing. I thought they died or something like that because Tamaras uncle forced her to live with him and at the end she apologized to her parents like they are still alive.

Nope, I like it the way it is.

I honestly would, but I live in Germany so it's pretty hard for me to buy anything from someone who doesn't live in Germany. But in my heart I'd buy it. :-)
Hi timestoodstill! I'm flattered that my VN managed to engage you until 3 AM x'D but I hope you get enough sleep if there's school/college/work the next day?

1. Ikr! I always found a bad-boy bachelor to be a challenge for us to tame! >:D his cute moments will be cuter then lol -at least that's what I think? x'D

2. Hahahahah, don't worry. His character design is what pushed me to make this VN too x'D

3. Ah yes, I did a sloppy job at describing her past x.x I think it's like a bomb to you guys?
But to clear some things:
At the end, she apologize to her parents because she can't visit their graves anymore :')
4. Amen to that!

5. YAY! Thank you for your kind consideration!

xoxo,
SweetChiel
Plutoparfait wrote:
haha thank you ' u ' <3 I'm a huge fan of pastries~~ (which I'm sure is quite obvious from mt username lmfao)

I guess we must have similar tastes then? x'D I dunno. I also agree, I see why it could have been a tad confusing if you weren't paying attention the the color of the names. (if I remember correctly that's what kinda clued me in)

and I imagine that it did, and you should be compensated for your time! especially when your going to put that much hard work and effort into it, like how you did with this one~~
Lol, welcome back Plutoparfait!
Yup, I love to eat sweet things too x'D but my fave will always be something with ice cream! Like that lava chocolate cake with cold ice cream... *drools*

Definitely! I have a motto; if I'm making something, might as well do my best so I won't regret anything!. It also helps that I'm not setting any kind of deadline except when it's 80% done to push me lol. But I feel pretty bad about the 2 years developing x'S I think that's the most time limit I can get from you guys?
Virelai wrote:I was super excited that this came out in Renpy, because I had the old version and it always crashed for me so I was devastated.

Who was your favorite bachelor?
I LOVED RAMA'S STORY. The only thing is that I'm lowkey salty that Rama's ending wasn't completely resolved and he was still a brooding boy, but that's okay it's totally understandable given the back story--JUST KIDDING THE CREDITS ENDED AND I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THE ENDING IT'S GREAT. The reason why I loved Rama so much was because the entire story line surrounding him was super interesting--it was unlike anything I had read before. It was also really well written and captivating and enjoyable to read, from the personality twists to and the ending OH MAN when he runs off to "protect" Tamara man my heartstrings were pulled. My second favorite has to be Mitra, (mainly because I played him first) because I think his plot had a very peaceful and satisfying ending to it compared to the other stories. Also because Mitra is super tall af and I'm like 5'10 irl so I personally dig guys that are like over 6 feet and he looks like someone that would be over 6 feet.
I'm not gonna like I actually kind of wished Purba (is that how you spell it? My memory sucks I'm sorry) was a playable route because I'd like to see what actually urged him to start all this drama and manipulation.
2. What made you consider to play this game
I'm a crazy fan of historical/supernatural visual novels, and this was right up my alley. Not only that, but this seemed to be really well done and a lot of work was clearly put into it--the art, the storyline, the general layout was spectacular in the pictures, and even better when I was playing it. (Also because it was free)

3. What stands out?
Definitely the storyline, because it's super unique and it's not often that you come across a VN like this that is so well made. A lot of VN's have the basic school setting etc., which don't get me wrong, some are really good. But it's refreshing to see something new like this.

4. Yes, I would.
Hi Virelai! Thanks for taking some of your time to review!
I'm also happy for you guys that can't enjoy my VN because of the crashes! >< It also helps me to learn Ren'Py so it's a win-win <3

1. I'm so glad you love Rama! :'D He needs more love lol. His route is probably the most complicated and hard to understand unless you pain attention really well! It's really a challenge for me to write him -like a roller coaster of feels.
And yup, I create Mitra to balance Rama's dark route >.< I'm glad you like him! QuQ
As for Purba, I explain his motive in Reksa's route so maybe you missed it? x'D
Purba's father was the Komodo's Chief Villager when he was young, but then Reksa's father took the title by challenging Purba's father and won; therefore, Purba lost his right to be the next chief. Reksa became the next chief in line by default (birthright, since he is Silva's offspring). That's why the corrupted Komodo warriors call Reksa a 'Sham'.

Silva fought fair so it should be all good, but Purba always had big ambitions; the fact that he will only be a warrior did not sit well with him so he began experimenting with the blue crystal. When he discovered the Purple Crystal, he started his plan to corrupt/influence Reksa's father to give him the 'chief-next-in-line' title.

But then, he began to think: 'Why only become a Chief when I can control this whole island?'
Purba becomes greedy and starts a new plan to destroy the Avians with raw violence (with the bombs, by controlling the Komodo Warriors and by the 'Demon' he created with the Purple Crystal).
I hope this clears some things? o.o

2. Lol, we're in the same boat! I'm always a sucker for fantasy/historical VNs too x'D High Five!

3. Aww thanks! Uniqueness is something I always want to have in my VNs :'3

4. Amen and thank you for the consideration!

xoxo,
SweetChiel

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#25 Post by crystalscm »

SweetChiel wrote: Hi crystal! I could've sworn I already replied to the comments here o.o; but then again my Internet has been acting funny since my house's renovation started!
1. Don't worry, I will always write an epilogue for my projects like this one ;) it probably feels too short? o.o I'm thinking to give my next project a 'sneak-peek' to the Heroine's 'in-relationship' days with her chosen bachelor. Maybe 2-3 weeks into their relationship but I dunno x'D

2. They said the wait will be worthwhile -more so with steady update feeds x'D Amen!

3. Yeah, I hv to agree that Rama's sad end is really emotional :'D I wrote his bad end with a sad background music and I think it clicked something in my head and the sadness just kept pouring like a river. I'm glad my point is delivered tho!

4. That's a pretty good idea! Hmm, I'll think about it and maybe contact you when the time has come for any proofreading x'D I'll have to choose tho. Surprisingly, there are some people offering to proofread my scripts. (Lol, it must be itchy for you guys to read my grammar mistakes hahhahah x'DD)

5. No problem! xD

xoxo, SweetChiel
Haha, it's fine. The first days are always hard during renovations when it comes to network connection, so it's completely understandable! :) Anyways... numbering off again!
1. Haha, I know epilogues tend to be short, but I was like, "No! Please do more!" It felt so short, I wanted to see so much what happens after. It seems as though no matter how much I read, I can never get over wanting more :') I'll never forget this game. Rama's sadness will be carved in me, and it's hard to forget Reksa's cuteness! I haven't read Mitra (I'm not a fan of the older-brother types), but it looks promising based on the other feedback from the people who have played Mitra!

2. Yes! High five~ I can't tell you how much fantasy and historical visual novels excite me! I always end up jumping all over the place with a cheesy grin on my face. I'm glad we're on the same boat here; I can never find anybody with the same interests as me, but hark! Now I have!! xD

3. Yeah, his whole entire story was just so sad. Even though Tamara and Rama are together and all... Oh, my God... the tears keep flowing. Especially when the CG was there, that smile looked so heartwarming and sentimental. The sad background music really tear-jerked me too. The feeling really reminds me of this drama CD series (JP). The feels hit you right in the heart for both the drama CD series and Nusantara :')

4. Haha, think about it. I am usually really (I mean it) fast at proofreading. I can proofread 9 or 10 thousand words (maybe even more!) in about 30 to 45 minutes on average if I'm passionate about the project. However, considering you write high-level of fantasy stories and historical elements mixed in as well, I'm really passionate and am highly capable of doing that for you. Also, like I said- I'm a grammar geek. Heck, my friends even get annoyed that I'm so picky when it comes to grammar, but I've gotten positive feedback! So, I hope you consider me sometime! ;) I mean, I would be even happier if I got to co-write/ideabounce for you sometime, too! x)

5. *still happy-go-lucky* ^_^ <3

crystalscm

KrystalFlare

#26 Post by KrystalFlare »

Darling, let me begin by hugging you until you can't breathe anymore (I really would, if you were in front of me :D)! This game is AMAZING!!! It's fantastic and wonderful and... I'm still screaming internally. I love EVERYTHING about this game... story, art, music... oh, where do I even begin? But yes, I'll try to give you as detailed of a review as I can, and at the end I'll answer your little questionnaire (if I don't somehow do that throughout my review) :wink: This is gonna be a long one, so make yourself comfortable. Okay, comfy? Here we go! :D

Story:

Now this is the main reason I play VNs and I have a few years under my belt of dabbling in fanfiction and original fiction, so I'm usually very picky about which VNs are worth me spending a full day or more to play through. But yours tickled my fancy from the moment I first saw it, because I've always been interested in myths and ancient cultures. Sadly I couldn't play the first version you made, mostly because I'm not a spastic saver when I play games so I probably would've ended up frustrated beyond belief if the game started crashing on me and I kept losing progress. So I had to wait for the Ren'Py version, but the wait was definitely worth it!

I don't think I've ever had the chance to delve too deeply into myths and stories from that part of the world, other than Japanese ones. The most I knew of Indonesia were a few documentaries I watched about Komodo Dragons and other wildlife on those islands. So your story had me very highly interested even before I had the possibility of actually playing the game.

And then I downloaded the Ren'Py version and started a playthrough and I was so utterly sucked into the world you created that I never wanted to leave again. I did play the guys' routes in the order you suggested - Mitra, Rama and finally Reksa - and the story just flowed so well in that order, it made so much sense and it was like I was discovering a new, unexplored part of the island with each new route. I guess I wouldn't have gotten such a sense of continuous flow, if I'd played Reksa first (as I wanted to, since I first laid eyes on your gorgeous art :oops:). But I'm so glad I took your advice and played them in the correct order.

And yes, we've all seen the "war" thing being used in various ways in VNs over the years, but yours was set in a world where it just fit so naturally with the characters' way of life and their mentality. I was a bit afraid that it would feel forced, or that it would be used as just an excuse for the MC and her "chosen one" to bond and blah blah... However, I was thoroughly caught off guard when I realized you didn't shy away from the brutality and horror of war. Because yes, war is so much more than just a couple of random fights set against a narrated background of a "bigger battle". I loved how personal this war was for each and every one of the characters, and that it wasn't just about the MC and her chosen bachelor; it was about everyone and even the supporting cast got their moments under the spotlight. That was a very pleasant surprise, because it's something I've rarely seen in VNs that include battles/war scenes.

My only tiny gripe (and this is only because I'm a grammar nazi :P) is that there are quite a few grammar mistakes here and there, along with a few spelling ones. Fortunately your story overall was so good and the characters so well written, that those mistakes didn't manage to pull me out of it. I was so utterly invested in the characters by the time Chapter II rolled by, that I barely even offered a second of attention to any mistakes I encountered. But as I said, me being the grammar-obsessed freak that I am, I couldn't help but notice them - as I said, it's only a tiny gripe and quite honestly the only one I have with this game; which is weird, because I always find at least a few details I can nitpick about :lol:

With that being said, here are my thoughts on the characters... I might put that in spoilers, because I'll probably start rambling about each of them and I don't want to accidentally spoil things for people who have yet to play the game :D

Characters:
Tamara:
Usually I don't comment at all on the MC of a VN because more often than not I feel they're either too generic, or they get on my nerves way too much for me to say anything nice about them. Tamara, however, was a very pleasant surprise because she was so... normal. Yes, she had her silly/stupid moments when I wanted to punch her in the face, but who doesn't have those? What really drew me to her was that most of her behavior was how I imagine any normal and sane person would react in the situations she was put in. She wasn't over the top just for the sake of it, she wasn't annoying and she had that perfect mix of damsel-in-distress and badass-heroine. I don't know how it happened, but darling you did it! You wrote an MC that is completely relatable and likeable!
Mitra:
Now Mitra - while sadly not my favorite of the bachelors - was like a breath of fresh air for me. It feels like it's been forever since the last time I saw a family-oriented guy in a VN. I may be biased, because I'm very family-oriented as well, but I love Mitra to bits. And I've always enjoyed seeing large guys with very soft and caring personalities, so that was another plus for me. His relationship with the triplets was beyond adorable and every time I saw them together my mind could only focus on one thought: "You're going to be a wonderful father!" That said, I had hoped to see a Mitra jr. in the bonus scene - at least in her belly, if not in her arms. But hey, there's always room for a sequel~ 8)
Rama:
Now Rama isn't exactly my type of guy, so I couldn't get too attached to him at all. Yes he was funny and made me chuckle more than once, and his story arc was really well written. But he just didn't appeal to me personally. That's not a bad thing, I'm sure there are plenty of people who love him as much as I love Mitra or Reksa. So that's not me saying that his route was bad, heaven knows it was very well done; but I loved his bad ending probably more than his good ending, because that was just such a well described descent into insanity.
Reksa:
And we finally get to my favorite bachelor, the short-tempered Komodo. I don't even know where to start with Reksa... he's adorable and cute and funny and HOT goddamnit! :oops: Now, while I said I like big-framed guys with gentle demeanors, I absolutely ADORE the lithe, panther-like type. And Reksa was always just that perfect combination of wild and submissive, gentle and rough. And I'm sure a lot of other girls giggled uncontrollably that his weapon is a whip, because we're all pervy like that :wink: As I'm sure many others were tickled to death by his possessive and dominating demeanor - there are VERY few women out there who can say they didn't at least once dream that a guy would just dominate them through and through. And by God, Reksa hit that nail on the head and delivered with a vengeance! :oops: I was so eager for the scene in his bedroom to go further than it did, and his bonus scene was perfect but again I had hoped it would go a bit further - but that's just the perv in me talking, so don't mind that :lol:

But his story arc was by far the one that hit me the deepest, and his death (on the route for his good end) was the one moment in the game that made me cry. And that's saying a lot, because usually I don't cry at VNs, there's just something that keeps me from doing it as I would for a movie. So when a VN is actually good enough to draw tears from me, that is some VERY high quality, compelling writing. My only wish is that there would have been a CG for that moment, like you had for Rama for example. It probably would have shattered my heart to bits to actually see him lying on the ground dead, but it would have made for a much stronger emotional impact and I would have probably started sobbing. Bottom line is, I would adore having a sequel for Reksa alone... I can safely say he was my most favorite character out of the entire cast.
Purba:
Surprised that I would comment on the "bad guy"? Well, too bad, because you wrote one heck of a good villain! Throughout Mitra's and Rama's routes I was a bit disappointed in him because his reasoning seemed so shallow. But then I played Reksa's route and as I suspected, the story shifted quite a bit from the Komodo's point of view... and I discovered a really good, unexpected back story to Purba - what with his father being the previous Chief. It made me see him in a different - much better - light than before, because now his actions actually carried emotional weight and allowed me to get attached to him as a character. And I certainly didn't expect him to be THAT ruthless... his fight with Reksa was simply painful to go through but I do love a well written villain, that's what every story like this needs.
Supporting cast:
Again, I don't usually comment on the supporting cast either, because they're usually there just for the sake of it and I don't have the chance to get emotionally attached to them. But good heavens, I loved EVERYONE on the supporting cast. Yuda and Asih were such a perfect match, that I loved them as much as I envied them for having such a wonderful relationship. Yuda was the kind of brother I would probably wrestle with on a daily basis, and then cuddle the heck out of him just for the fun of annoying him :lol: Asih was an angel... I would pay anything to have a sister like her in real life. Granny Sukma was everything I wanted from a grandmother-figure who also has to be a leader not just for her family, but for her entire community. And I'm still left wondering if back in her day she maybe had some... special feelings for Silva :wink: On that note, I would love to learn more of Silva's back story - I know you gave some more details on Reksa's route, but I would love a story arc for him alone, maybe as a flashback to his life back when his wife was alive and maybe some bits of Reksa's childhood after her death and how he and his father interacted. And oh gosh, those triplets... they were just the cutest things EVER! Their interactions with Mitra and then Reksa were heart-melting, and Puspa's crush on Mitra reminded me SO much of my childhood that I couldn't stop giggling like an idiot.
Art:
Oh gosh, where do I begin? The artwork was simply gorgeous, and painfully beautiful to look at. Now I said Rama wasn't my kind of guy, but
the CG where he's crying and Tamara is holding him was so, SO beautiful. It just conveyed such closeness and care and gentleness and sorrow that I could stare at it for hours without getting bored. Definitely my most favorite moment of his route :D
The other characters were so beautifully drawn as well and I loved the attention to detail that went into each character and background image.

Music/Sound:
Perfect! That's the only word needed to describe the mixture of music and SFX in the game. Even now I have the game open on the main screen because I can't get enough of that song. The SFX was a very welcome addition, because it helped me get SO invested and involved in the scenes - especially the very intense ones like
Reksa's fight with Purba. By God, I was on the edge of my seat throughout that scene :shock:
I would LOVE a music room in the game, or some website where I could listen to the entire soundtrack. It's so beautiful in its apparent simplicity and each melodic track was such a good fit for the scenes it was used in.

So to conclude... well not sure what else I could say about the game itself, and I've already answered most of your questions in my review. So I'll just wish you all the very best for any future projects. I cannot wait to see more from you, you're insanely talented. I'll still say that I hope someday you'll find inspiration for a sequel to Nusantara, I would be all over it the moment you'd release it! Sadly my current financial situation doesn't allow me to support you in that way, as much as I wish I could :( But I would very happily help in any other way I can - whether you need a grammar nazi, or just another friend. I know how the process of creation can sometimes weigh someone down, and I've learned from my own experience that more often than not just one kind word can mean the world.

But I've rambled on quite enough, and I apologize for this overly long review; I just wanted to offer as much feedback as possible. May your muse always grace you with inspiration, darling! <3
Last edited by KrystalFlare on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how many times you fall
always stand and keep fighting until the end

♪♥~¤~♥♪~¤~♪♥~¤~♥♪

tamacitas
Regular

#27 Post by tamacitas »

YAS! FINALLY! RENPY VERSION WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cherry

#28 Post by cherry »

This is Legit my faaaaave otome game this year i think!! bold statement but aw i enjoyed the story so much and how individual the characters stories were!! and the mc was so kick ass i loved her/want to be her..

my fave was riksa through and through, have plenty of love for the other two specially mitra but yeah, riksa forever!!!

well done pretty please make more!!! and thanks so much lol!!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by SweetChiel »

Holy Cupcakes! Why aren't there any emails noticing me there's a new reply on this thread D:
Oh dear, ohdearohdear I'm really sorry for this very late reply! 3 months! I have no excuses since I really have no idea there are people commenting and I've just checked my lemmasoft again due to preparing my next project T^T (cryforever)

I'll reply today one by one A.S.A.P so please be patient and again, forgive me for my ignorance! ><;

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#30 Post by SweetChiel »

crystalscm wrote: Haha, it's fine. The first days are always hard during renovations when it comes to network connection, so it's completely understandable! :) Anyways... numbering off again!
1. Haha, I know epilogues tend to be short, but I was like, "No! Please do more!" It felt so short, I wanted to see so much what happens after. It seems as though no matter how much I read, I can never get over wanting more :') I'll never forget this game. Rama's sadness will be carved in me, and it's hard to forget Reksa's cuteness! I haven't read Mitra (I'm not a fan of the older-brother types), but it looks promising based on the other feedback from the people who have played Mitra!

2. Yes! High five~ I can't tell you how much fantasy and historical visual novels excite me! I always end up jumping all over the place with a cheesy grin on my face. I'm glad we're on the same boat here; I can never find anybody with the same interests as me, but hark! Now I have!! xD

3. Yeah, his whole entire story was just so sad. Even though Tamara and Rama are together and all... Oh, my God... the tears keep flowing. Especially when the CG was there, that smile looked so heartwarming and sentimental. The sad background music really tear-jerked me too. The feeling really reminds me of this drama CD series (JP). The feels hit you right in the heart for both the drama CD series and Nusantara :')

4. Haha, think about it. I am usually really (I mean it) fast at proofreading. I can proofread 9 or 10 thousand words (maybe even more!) in about 30 to 45 minutes on average if I'm passionate about the project. However, considering you write high-level of fantasy stories and historical elements mixed in as well, I'm really passionate and am highly capable of doing that for you. Also, like I said- I'm a grammar geek. Heck, my friends even get annoyed that I'm so picky when it comes to grammar, but I've gotten positive feedback! So, I hope you consider me sometime! ;) I mean, I would be even happier if I got to co-write/ideabounce for you sometime, too! x)

5. *still happy-go-lucky* ^_^ <3

crystalscm
crystal! I'm really happy to hear from you again! xD
1. Yes, I found a solution for this; I'll create more 'post-confession' events in my next project. I don't know whether to cry or laugh seeing how much longer my next project is going to be :'))
It's not a sequel, but a new story set in the same world. It will cover a wider horizon tho. I will release more info around mid-October or so <3

2. YASH, High five! Even tho historical stories can sometimes confuse me with the flashbacks it could be epic with the right execution! xD

3. I'm not planning to stop the feelings any time soon x'DD Ride the feel-train with me lol

4. Whoa, that's really fast! O.O
Do you have a facebook account? maybe we can talk about this in near-future and even brainstorm our stories together to make them better <3 I think I'm going to look for a few proofreaders and... work together on google drive via docs.google.com? what do you think? o.o

5. Yuuupp xD

If you do have a facebook account, PM me your email/FB name so I can add you! xD

xoxo,
SweetChiel