Yum Yum! Dating Show [comedy] [dating-show] [errrm...]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
qualifiedbadger

Yum Yum! Dating Show [comedy] [dating-show] [errrm...]

#1 Post by qualifiedbadger »

It's the logo! It's not much, but it's the best logo I've ever made by far. Please don't insult it. (Unless you think it's REALLY bad) :D
It's the logo! It's not much, but it's the best logo I've ever made by far. Please don't insult it. (Unless you think it's REALLY bad) :D
YYDS_logo_end.jpg (44.11 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
HELLOOOO! And welcome to the Yum Yum! Dating Show, where the boy of your dreams can be your boy! Of your... life?

Choose from 6 gorgeous guys to GO ON A DATE WITH, but be careful! Some of them (most of them tbh) are a bit unhinged!

Ask the boys questions and get insight into their personal, secret lives! And then brutally judge them for their answers!

[attachment=1]screenshot0003.png[/attachment]

This was a game made by Godline, but then abandoned, but then put on the forum for someone else to finish... So I finished it! So if you don't like it, it's all Godline's fault!... :twisted:

[attachment=0]screenshot0011.png[/attachment]

Oh well! Use the power of
clicking internet links to travel THROUGH SPACE AND TIME to the game page below!

CLICK HERE FOR THE GAME AND MORE HOT HOT SCREENSHOTS BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!

You can now also play on Android thanks to Godline! Click here for the 'Google Play Store'!

Well, I think that's all... Is that all? Oh, the self_voicing robot performs a wonderful song if you reach the 'True Ending'. It's amazing!!!

Um, I didn't get anyone to play test it before I released it... Please let me know if there are any bugs... Or if it's just not a very good game... Or if you have any other feedback... Maybe you liked one of the jokes...? Thank you for reading... (If you are still reading...) Thank you...
Attachments
Here's our resident Mr. Tsundere being totally Tsundere! Awww! He likes everyone really, he just wants to hide it by being a jerk.
Here's our resident Mr. Tsundere being totally Tsundere! Awww! He likes everyone really, he just wants to hide it by being a jerk.
The Shy Guy has to 'double up' as the Sexy Nerd type by putting on glasses. So he often gets confused what role he's playing! Awww!
The Shy Guy has to 'double up' as the Sexy Nerd type by putting on glasses. So he often gets confused what role he's playing! Awww!
Last edited by qualifiedbadger on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracy Bullet
Regular

Re: Yum Yum! Dating Show [comedy] [dating-show] [errrm...]

#2 Post by Tracy Bullet »

I just played it, and it was great. I got the true ending first try without really going for anyone. Are their multiple endings, or is it just that one? My favorite joke that I can say without spoiling anything is shy guy and sexy nerd being played by the same boy.

qualifiedbadger

#3 Post by qualifiedbadger »

Tracy Bullet wrote:I just played it, and it was great. I got the true ending first try without really going for anyone. Are their multiple endings, or is it just that one? My favorite joke that I can say without spoiling anything is shy guy and sexy nerd being played by the same boy.
Yay! Thanks for playing, Tracy Bullet! Glad you enjoyed it :P

The True Ending is clearly the best ending, but for the other endings:
If you DON'T get the true ending on the first try, the host makes you play the game again to make a better choice... :P
If you still don't get it a second time we just jump straight to the 'True Ending'. So you only ever get to ask 2 out of the 3 questions on any playthrough!
There's a few jokes you miss, but not much!
If you play through again you'll be able to learn even more about our wonderful boys - and who wouldn't want that?? :D

Small update: Godline made an Android version and put it on the Google Play Store! Yay Godline! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Very sorry, everyone... :oops: :oops: :oops: The version I put up had a bug in it which meant music didn't play... I fixed it and updated it to 1.1 ... Apologies for the inconvenience... If you have a 1.0 version you have to go onto 'Preferences' and change the 'Music Volume'... Really sorry for not checking earlier... :( :( :( Please forgive me... Thank you to SleepyAgents for noticing the error... Sorry again... :(

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

#4 Post by Godline »

Ah, Badger....
You complete me my scripts. <3