Sango release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
BlackSpider
Regular

#16 Post by BlackSpider »

Yes. Short but funny game :). At the begining, for a fraction of a second, I was wondering what the 'put it in' action means ;).

Jerails
Veteran

#17 Post by Jerails »

*Stares for a few moments, then falls back laughing ass off as he realizes what the text says.*

"I hope Ending 7 wasn't the first one you seen..."

...Bwahahahaha! It was!

Awww man...Hmmm, but it makes ya wonder. You never really did mention whether or not they actually did the deed, and Guy's last message was rather cryptic...
It's been a while, folks!

Dre
Regular

#18 Post by Dre »

Awww man...Hmmm, but it makes ya wonder. You never really did mention whether or not they actually did the deed, and Guy's last message was rather cryptic...
Well, I had to leave room for wonder. I could have continued with more story, but I wanted to stop at that and let the player wonder, "what happens after that?"

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#19 Post by kara24601 »

As an Inu Yasha _and_ , ( of course ) , a ren'ai fan , I had a blast.
Thanks so much for making it.
( sorry if I ever accidentally "ruin" something for somebody , I think it's no big deal to share the details so I tend to forget that some people don't like knowing the whole thing before they watch or try something... so I changed the below text to White for those who don't like spoilers ...ack after checking them I realize it's not really a way to "cover" them up...*shrugs* I don't know what else to do so I apoligize for anyone who hasn't played the game yet and didn't want possible spoilers...removed color code )
My favorite parts :
"FOR THE RICE BALLS!!!"
"Demons , really....Demons?"
"Cost-play?"
( when the demon is talking and there's a note about the word youkai with asteriks )
Game screen : "Hours later..." and Guy : "Oh shut up!" ( again...demon related )
"Haha , I'm smarter!"
"EVIL!" ( where for a brief moment Guy was probably thinking "Is she calling me evil or is she in agreement with me about the forest?" lol )
( and of course the naughty / way too obviously there for the comedic effect "stick it in" choice...especially the "somehow" when she's gone.....hahaha )

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#20 Post by Otaku Dash »

Played it... really nice, small, funny game.

First ending i got was ending 4.

Then 3....

then... "you had to check what was ending 2" BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Very nice.

Going to play Reconstruction 1 now. :)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

TheOnlyOneKunobi
Regular
Location: The Call is Coming From Inisde the House....... In England

#21 Post by TheOnlyOneKunobi »

Bwahahaa! Fine, very fine! Hee Sango was super cheesecake demon hunter! Yeah! Great music, funny characters! Hoorah!
"God and Buddah, if you really do exist please know ........................ YOU ARE BOTH MY ENEMY!"
- Excel Excel

ello

Re: Sango release!

#22 Post by ello »

Thank you for a funny game and I hope you make more.

Watercolorheart
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Controlled Chaos / Sum of the Parts / "that" Midna game with ZONEsama
Projects: Sparse Series/Oddments Shop original cartoon in Pevrea; Cybernetic Duels (fighting game); Good Vibin'
Organization: Watercolorheart Studios
IRC Nick: BCS
Tumblr: adminwatercolor
Deviantart: itsmywatercolorheart
Github: Watercolordevdev
Soundcloud: Watercollider
itch: watercolorheart

#23 Post by Watercolorheart »

Thread necromancy ...
I'm not even the same person anymore

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#24 Post by mikey »

BCS wrote:Thread necromancy ...
Ugh... can I disagree? It's actually VERY encouraging to see that people play older games and take the time to post about them, even if they are very short comments.

Especially in this section of completed projects where one games has only one thread it would actually be very wrong to discourage posting - Sango is just a few months older than Gakuen Redux, which has also been posted in recently. It can also show that VNs don't age that quickly (if at all).

Or we could allow more topics for one game, but that would be very chaotic - and it's very good for game makers to have one thread where they can reply to all question regarding the games - it also makes navigation simpler.

So, hmmm... I don't see this as necromancy at all. :|

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#25 Post by Blue Lemma »

Yeah, I'm with mikey on this one ^_^ On a related note, I think it's cool that we don't have a looooooong rules section for each forum like Megatokyo and some others. Whenever I see those, I get scared to post, like they'll say "hey n00b, paragraph 12 says blah blah *flame*"

I've never seen Inu Yasha :oops:
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#26 Post by PyTom »

Honestly, I think the important thing is that people constructively contribute to the forum. As long as they're meaningful contributions, I have no problem with people double-posting, bringing back old threads, or what have you.

We're more-or-less technical forum, rather than a chat forum, so many of the restrictions of a chat forum don't make sense here. There, double-posting is talking to yourself, while bringing back a thread is trying to resume a conversation after everyone has moved on. Here, they're both valid things to do, when you have something to add.

The only posts I don't like are content-free ones, where people say stuff like "Me too." or "I don't like it" but don't bother to elborate. We don't have many of those, thankfully.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Ivlivs
Veteran

#27 Post by Ivlivs »

You know, this was the very first game that introduced me to Ren'py, and to the world of Visual Novels in general. It was nice, short, and sweet, in my opinion. I would have wanted something a bit longer, but I understood that the author didn't have the time or the resources to make a big production.
Jitteh Dawn --- A VN by Ivlivs