PANIC at Multiverse High! [Comedy/Parody]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AnnieTiamat
Regular

PANIC at Multiverse High! [Comedy/Parody]

#1 Post by AnnieTiamat »

TRAILER HERE!

When you wake up disoriented and barely knowing your name and nearly late for high school and then threatened by a weird tentacle guy in a letterman jacket - what's a hero to do?

BECOME THE COOLEST PERSON AT MULTIVERSE HIGH, OF COURSE!

Join the cast of ''Panic in the Multiverse!'' in their visual novel debut, as you join weird clubs, experience insane classes, celebrate bizarre holidays, and befriend wildly different potential best pals in your quest to tell your rival Chad that he is a massive jerk.

(Oh, and figure out why all these strange people are in high school and why you keep having mysterious headaches for odd reasons, that too.)
  • Eighteen possible besties!
  • Six clubs!
  • Four classes!
  • Three stats!
  • 20 endings!
  • Over 11,000 lines of dialogue!
PANIC at Multiverse High! is available now on Steam for $10 - we've got an initial release of Windows-only, but by our next Patch (#2, which we're looking to release in the next week or so) we hope to have:
  • Linux support
  • Mac support
  • A FREE DEMO
Thanks very much to PyTom, and this community (and you are thanked in aggregate in the credits, to be sure!) for all your help and encouragement. It's been a really fascinating experience working with this engine, and I look forward to making more games in RenPy (commercial and otherwise) and encouraging others to do the same. Thank you all!

Annie VanderMeer Mitsoda
project lead, PANIC at Multiverse High!
writer/designer, DoubleBear Productions

aE2S
Regular
Projects: Passing Times, Yuri Game Jam 2
Organization: Team aE2S

Re: PANIC at Multiverse High! [Comedy/Parody]

#2 Post by aE2S »

I'm gonna try this out when I'm free. For now, it does seem like it have its own good comedic elements and potential as a Visual Novel for sure.

For now, it looks pretty cool with me ^-^
Please support my Twitter & Patreon page!

Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/officialae2s

Twitter : https://twitter.com/official_ae2s

Currently working on ; [ Passing Times ]
Participating in ; Yuri Game Jam 2 , 2016 ! Demo to be released before 31st of October !

Fantasysci5

Re: PANIC at Multiverse High! [Comedy/Parody]

#3 Post by Fantasysci5 »

It looks really cute, I've wishlisted it and can't wait to try the free demo!