Fool's Helper [GxB][Slice-of-Life][RomCom]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ilyilaice
Regular
Completed: Flights of Fancy, Limbokin, Loveless on Lockdown, Aria at the Funeraria, Pusoy Dos, Jester Under Pressure, Dabbling in Drama, Iridescent Descent, Spirits of Limbo, Serial Killers Anonymous, Ferris Feels
Organization: Orca Martian Games
Tumblr: hurtinghabits
Deviantart: ilyilaice
itch: ilyilaice
Discord: ilyilaice

Re: Fool's Helper [GxB][Slice-of-Life][RomCom]

#16 Post by ilyilaice »

Finished playing this game and it was frickin' adorable. Both guys were so funny and sweet, but my favorite character is still the main character. She seems like the straightforward go-getter type. I kind of wish I could've seen her at her workplace. Her boss sounds hilarious. Would've loved to see their interactions.

My favorite scene was after Lee and the main character watched the movie. I probably shouldn't have laughed but I confess that I did. I also adored Brian's crying face. Okay, now I sound like a sadist, which wasn't my intention, I assure you. XD

Congrats again on the game.

Vagrant-Muffin
Regular
Completed: The Bare Escape, Fool's Helper, Lucky Days
Projects: Red Wolf Hiding
Tumblr: vagrant-muffin
itch: vagrant-muffin

#17 Post by Vagrant-Muffin »

ilyilaice wrote:Finished playing this game and it was frickin' adorable. Both guys were so funny and sweet, but my favorite character is still the main character. She seems like the straightforward go-getter type. I kind of wish I could've seen her at her workplace. Her boss sounds hilarious. Would've loved to see their interactions.

My favorite scene was after Lee and the main character watched the movie. I probably shouldn't have laughed but I confess that I did. I also adored Brian's crying face. Okay, now I sound like a sadist, which wasn't my intention, I assure you. XD

Congrats again on the game.
Thank you so much for playing! Hehe I like the main character a lot too, so I'm glad that it turns out people like her too! (Honestly though, I feel like her workplace would be super wild lolol)

And it's okay, man, I'm with you there. Lee and Brian's upset faces are my favorite things ever B) Thanks again!

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

#18 Post by Godline »

I forgot to comment on this from months back.

The art was super fab and I loved it all. <3

There seems to be a lot of wiggle room for expansion (i.e. the workplace as ilyilaice suggested)... but then in some ways it's enough as well.

I originally thought I'd go for Brian because I don't like the 'tough guy' type...
until I realized that Lee wasn't quite the tough guy after all and he won me over. But Brian's FAIL dating moves was to me the icing on the cake of this game.