ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#16 Post by zhaie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:07 am

Version 2 is out :lol: :lol:
03.jpg
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

Akemi-Takashi
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm
Deviantart: Akemi-Takashi
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#17 Post by Akemi-Takashi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:51 am

zhaie wrote:
Akemi-Takashi wrote:I REALLY loved the game even if I didn't expect to have. In all honesty, I was planning to just test my own patience to see how long I could survive with a Tagalog (Tanglish) Visual Novel because it's my second language (full Filipino blood but raised in an English society) but you, my dear, broke me down. :lol:

I mean, you got me hooked the moment things got confusing (although the transition, to be honest, could have been better :?)!
LIKE! SINCE WHEN DID RAYDEN BECOME YOUR BOYFRIEND?
Anyways, in regards to the art, I know they're freebies, but you made the best out of what those freebies offered! Although the heroine's character barely showed up other than on transition screens or CGs (which, I would like to add to credit Rinmaru), the expressions of the other characters fit VERY well with the personalities and background stories you have given them. Not only that, but you made each character very likable in their own sense.
Shaizee's character was intriguing. It reminded me of typical Filipinas (well, not really; typical being my mom) who I would REALLY have wanted to be friends with. She doesn't leave her studies as well! Oh, how I aim to do that :lol:
LIZ! FROM THE VERY START, I WAS ROUTING FOR HER TO END UP WITH THE KUYA! I mean, not Lan or things would have been awkward, but still. I was so happy she liked Croix. :lol: Her character in itself was very intriguing. She supported her friend albeit knowing the "full" story. Although she seemed to be very similar to Shaizee, it made a tad sense since they've been together since grade 5.
Lanier is the typical "guy next door" or something. His character somehow reminds me of my best friend since he is very sociable but is somehow dense as heck. If this were an anime, I would have said something like, "Shaizee, you could aim for so much better!", but Lan had his moments XD I mean, although not very memorable, still quite amusing.
Nash was someone I thought had a secret agenda towards Shaizee... but he's such a sweetie~. If I had to label him, he would be the innocent senpai. Pfffffffffft. An opposite compared to another person in the story. Nash isn't at all straightforward with his approaches which give him a suspicious vibe, so I was VERY reluctant on playing his route first and I still somehow feel that the vibe hasn't been completely erased, but his innocence somewhat made up for it.
Croix, although played a minor role, still made an impact. It's like he's the "older brother/onii-chan" you've always wanted: the overprotective one. Reminds me of Touya in CardCaptor Sakura but not so much of a bully.
Mabey was such a sweet teacher. For a moment, I thought you were going to give off a "I don't like this teacher" vibe in the story, but no. Although she always sends Shaizee off to do tasks, she still shows she cares about her throughout the story. Except that moment down Rayden's route. :cry:
RAYDEN! Oh gosh, now that was the best. Na-gets ko na bakit gusto sya nang lahat! :lol: :lol: :lol: KUUDERE + TSUNDERE = PERFECTION! And the fluffy hair; can't forget the fluffy hair. Or the ice cream obsession. Or the overprotectiveness. He's the exact opposite of Nash. He's the mature kohai who doesn't get attention because he chooses not to interact. I'm not even sure if he got bad luck meeting Shaizee at the park or good luck because they eventually got together. AND HE WAS WILLING TO RISK SOMETHING PRECIOUS TO HIM BECAUSE SHE HAD AMNESIA! And he seemed like an anime lover because of that Ferris wheel scene! Still I LOVED HIM!
I found it very amusing how the love interests were each in different grades. You could pursue either your senpai, your childhood friend who's the same age as you, or a kohai. Somehow, you targetted my weak spots XD Especially in the kohai direction, not that I like younger guys. No, not just that, but it somehow gave me a vibe with a "first love" kind of thing. I'm a sucker for guys who pursue or wish happiness to their first love.

Although, I'd like to comment on an aspect that wasn't fully answered but rather, implied throughout the game.
I know that she got rejected, but how and when did she begin liking Rayden? I thought it would have been answered in Liz's side of the story, but it just showed a very heartbreaking scene with Rayden telling her about something. Ahhhhh... How could you be so selfless, Rayden! He showed how much he cared for her in each route that I thought he was going to go full-on yandere at some point (unlikely). You really had to program the most heartbreaking one to be unlocked at the end... You're the... BEST!
Oh, one last comment: although it would be nice to have the game be in English so that it could reach a larger crowd, the way it is now seems to suit the story, atmosphere, and... well... basically everything better. The Tanglish made it very humorous, so I'm not exactly sure how English could communicate it in the same way. Or that might just be me. But I give you two thumbgs up for this visual novel. Well done!



Thank you very much for completing the game ;w;
I kinda expect that Filipino-speakers will think that way at first, but I am trying to test myself if I can make them read my stories til the end, and idk, I think it's a success?
Since you liked it x'D
And thank you for that.

And at the transition... I was trying to make the players go "What?", I am trying to confuse the players x'D so I abruptly inserted "that".

I was playing visual novels wherein the mc is not shown in the screen so I applied that in my game. I'm really thankful to Elze though since her art is really nice. And also to Rinmaru, I am going to add him/her in the credits. I am still editing the game. OvO);
Oh about
Denden
, I was planning to add something to the new version since I do feel like I rushed something there.
Anyway, currently, I am translating it to English, and it's quite a challenge. I decided to add a dictionary for those terms that can't be translated to English. I'm afraid the humor might fail but I'm trying my best.
And as you can see, my English is not really good, I can converse in English but my vocabulary is limited.

Again, thank you very much for trying my story :')
Don't say that your English isn't good! You're too humble XD
If you would like any help, I'm glad to offer some help if you wish to have the it be proofread but it's just an offer. I can't wait to see the new and improved Visual Novel. :D
Free to do anything related to English grammar such as proofreading or scripts! ;)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." (Proverb)

User avatar
Enchant00
Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:17 am
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#18 Post by Enchant00 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Wow, a Filipino Setting :lol: I'm from the Philippines and I say good job on your first game release. I look forward to playing it HAHA

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#19 Post by zhaie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Akemi-Takashi wrote:
zhaie wrote:
Akemi-Takashi wrote:I REALLY loved the game even if I didn't expect to have. In all honesty, I was planning to just test my own patience to see how long I could survive with a Tagalog (Tanglish) Visual Novel because it's my second language (full Filipino blood but raised in an English society) but you, my dear, broke me down. :lol:

I mean, you got me hooked the moment things got confusing (although the transition, to be honest, could have been better :?)!
LIKE! SINCE WHEN DID RAYDEN BECOME YOUR BOYFRIEND?
Anyways, in regards to the art, I know they're freebies, but you made the best out of what those freebies offered! Although the heroine's character barely showed up other than on transition screens or CGs (which, I would like to add to credit Rinmaru), the expressions of the other characters fit VERY well with the personalities and background stories you have given them. Not only that, but you made each character very likable in their own sense.
Shaizee's character was intriguing. It reminded me of typical Filipinas (well, not really; typical being my mom) who I would REALLY have wanted to be friends with. She doesn't leave her studies as well! Oh, how I aim to do that :lol:
LIZ! FROM THE VERY START, I WAS ROUTING FOR HER TO END UP WITH THE KUYA! I mean, not Lan or things would have been awkward, but still. I was so happy she liked Croix. :lol: Her character in itself was very intriguing. She supported her friend albeit knowing the "full" story. Although she seemed to be very similar to Shaizee, it made a tad sense since they've been together since grade 5.
Lanier is the typical "guy next door" or something. His character somehow reminds me of my best friend since he is very sociable but is somehow dense as heck. If this were an anime, I would have said something like, "Shaizee, you could aim for so much better!", but Lan had his moments XD I mean, although not very memorable, still quite amusing.
Nash was someone I thought had a secret agenda towards Shaizee... but he's such a sweetie~. If I had to label him, he would be the innocent senpai. Pfffffffffft. An opposite compared to another person in the story. Nash isn't at all straightforward with his approaches which give him a suspicious vibe, so I was VERY reluctant on playing his route first and I still somehow feel that the vibe hasn't been completely erased, but his innocence somewhat made up for it.
Croix, although played a minor role, still made an impact. It's like he's the "older brother/onii-chan" you've always wanted: the overprotective one. Reminds me of Touya in CardCaptor Sakura but not so much of a bully.
Mabey was such a sweet teacher. For a moment, I thought you were going to give off a "I don't like this teacher" vibe in the story, but no. Although she always sends Shaizee off to do tasks, she still shows she cares about her throughout the story. Except that moment down Rayden's route. :cry:
RAYDEN! Oh gosh, now that was the best. Na-gets ko na bakit gusto sya nang lahat! :lol: :lol: :lol: KUUDERE + TSUNDERE = PERFECTION! And the fluffy hair; can't forget the fluffy hair. Or the ice cream obsession. Or the overprotectiveness. He's the exact opposite of Nash. He's the mature kohai who doesn't get attention because he chooses not to interact. I'm not even sure if he got bad luck meeting Shaizee at the park or good luck because they eventually got together. AND HE WAS WILLING TO RISK SOMETHING PRECIOUS TO HIM BECAUSE SHE HAD AMNESIA! And he seemed like an anime lover because of that Ferris wheel scene! Still I LOVED HIM!
I found it very amusing how the love interests were each in different grades. You could pursue either your senpai, your childhood friend who's the same age as you, or a kohai. Somehow, you targetted my weak spots XD Especially in the kohai direction, not that I like younger guys. No, not just that, but it somehow gave me a vibe with a "first love" kind of thing. I'm a sucker for guys who pursue or wish happiness to their first love.

Although, I'd like to comment on an aspect that wasn't fully answered but rather, implied throughout the game.
I know that she got rejected, but how and when did she begin liking Rayden? I thought it would have been answered in Liz's side of the story, but it just showed a very heartbreaking scene with Rayden telling her about something. Ahhhhh... How could you be so selfless, Rayden! He showed how much he cared for her in each route that I thought he was going to go full-on yandere at some point (unlikely). You really had to program the most heartbreaking one to be unlocked at the end... You're the... BEST!
Oh, one last comment: although it would be nice to have the game be in English so that it could reach a larger crowd, the way it is now seems to suit the story, atmosphere, and... well... basically everything better. The Tanglish made it very humorous, so I'm not exactly sure how English could communicate it in the same way. Or that might just be me. But I give you two thumbgs up for this visual novel. Well done!



Thank you very much for completing the game ;w;
I kinda expect that Filipino-speakers will think that way at first, but I am trying to test myself if I can make them read my stories til the end, and idk, I think it's a success?
Since you liked it x'D
And thank you for that.

And at the transition... I was trying to make the players go "What?", I am trying to confuse the players x'D so I abruptly inserted "that".

I was playing visual novels wherein the mc is not shown in the screen so I applied that in my game. I'm really thankful to Elze though since her art is really nice. And also to Rinmaru, I am going to add him/her in the credits. I am still editing the game. OvO);
Oh about
Denden
, I was planning to add something to the new version since I do feel like I rushed something there.
Anyway, currently, I am translating it to English, and it's quite a challenge. I decided to add a dictionary for those terms that can't be translated to English. I'm afraid the humor might fail but I'm trying my best.
And as you can see, my English is not really good, I can converse in English but my vocabulary is limited.

Again, thank you very much for trying my story :')
Don't say that your English isn't good! You're too humble XD
If you would like any help, I'm glad to offer some help if you wish to have the it be proofread but it's just an offer. I can't wait to see the new and improved Visual Novel. :D
Oh thank you! I'll keep that in mind ;w;)d
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#20 Post by zhaie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Enchant00 wrote:Wow, a Filipino Setting :lol: I'm from the Philippines and I say good job on your first game release. I look forward to playing it HAHA
Thank you! All my games are set in the Philippines :')
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

User avatar
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:13 pm
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#21 Post by mugenjohncel » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:34 am

OK... I downloaded this and encountered a "Minor" bug (I think)... which is not critical as far as I can see...

If you started a game and you haven't played it yet... If you go to the config and check the dictionary and hit return, instead of returning to the config menu, you jump straight out to the start of the game... like I said, minor and does not affect the game... Once you played the game, after you reached a certain menu, if you repeat the steps I just did, it will ask you if you want to go to the said menu... answering nein will jump you to start, if you chose yes, then you shall be transported to said menu... at this point, I'm not quite sure if this is a glitch or a workaround of some sort but all in all, it's a very complicated GUI to navigate initially...

I still have to finish playing it but once I did, I shall leave a proper reply...

Anyway, Great Work!...

"POOF" (Disappears)

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#22 Post by zhaie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 pm

mugenjohncel wrote:OK... I downloaded this and encountered a "Minor" bug (I think)... which is not critical as far as I can see...

If you started a game and you haven't played it yet... If you go to the config and check the dictionary and hit return, instead of returning to the config menu, you jump straight out to the start of the game... like I said, minor and does not affect the game... Once you played the game, after you reached a certain menu, if you repeat the steps I just did, it will ask you if you want to go to the said menu... answering nein will jump you to start, if you chose yes, then you shall be transported to said menu... at this point, I'm not quite sure if this is a glitch or a workaround of some sort but all in all, it's a very complicated GUI to navigate initially...

I still have to finish playing it but once I did, I shall leave a proper reply...

Anyway, Great Work!...

"POOF" (Disappears)
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm gonna fix that immediately after I get out of the hospital x'D
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

Akemi-Takashi
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm
Deviantart: Akemi-Takashi
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#23 Post by Akemi-Takashi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:18 am

zhaie wrote:
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm gonna fix that immediately after I get out of the hospital x'D
(Sorry if I'm beginning to seem like a stalker XD)
I hope you're alright! Get well soon :cry:
Free to do anything related to English grammar such as proofreading or scripts! ;)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." (Proverb)

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#24 Post by zhaie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:07 am

Akemi-Takashi wrote:
zhaie wrote:
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm gonna fix that immediately after I get out of the hospital x'D
(Sorry if I'm beginning to seem like a stalker XD)
I hope you're alright! Get well soon :cry:
Nah you're not! Thank you so much!
Oh I'm out of leh hospital :')))
But I was advise to rest for this week x'D
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

User avatar
-LKays
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 am
Projects: The Witch
Organization: H A L E .
Deviantart: PaintOfTheWind
Skype: lkr_lys
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#25 Post by -LKays » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:15 am

Nice a filipino game~! I'mma play it now and tell you my impressions >-<
____________________________________________________________________________
[Never try to deceive people...or get deceived yourself...]
Image
A Visual Novel Project Group.

User avatar
sanashi27
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm
Tumblr: ichika27
Deviantart: sorayume-kyou
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#26 Post by sanashi27 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:57 pm

(EDIT: I'll be translating this since I kind of feel bad. Someone pointed out that the comments need to be in English. Although I'd be paraphrasing to keep things short.)

Wow! Pinoy game... 1st time ko makakita nito. Usually, English-mode agad ako pag online na ako no matter what pero for this, dahil unang pinoy dating sim/vn 'to na nakita ko, tanggal muna sa auto-mode at taglish na muna ang language ko.

[Wow! Pinoy game... My 1st time seeng something like this. Usually, I go English-mode when online but for this, since this is the 1st pinoy dating sim/vn I've seen, I'll go out of auto-mode and speak taglish.]

Anyways, looks good and I have just downloaded it. Tapos ko na yung good end ni Nash. Di ko nga alam kung paano ako napunta sa route niya at sinusubukan kong mapunta sa kay Lanier. On the other hand, I answered the choices normally na parang, 'kung ako si Shaizee, ano ang sasabihin ko?'. Nung una na-weirdohan ako kay Nash. Para siyang mayabang at annoying until na-explain niya yung kanyang side. Then okay na at nag-enjoy ako sa rest of his route.

[I've finished Nash's route. I dunno how I got there when I was trying to get Lan's route. On the other hand, I answered the choices as if thinking, 'If I was Shaizee, what would I do?'. At first, I got weirded out by Nash. He seemed too arrogant and annoying until he explained his side. After that, it's okay and I enjoyed the rest of his route.]

Nung una nakakainis din si Rayden pero habang naglalaro ako kahit nasa route ako ni Nash, kakaiba ang nararamdaman ko pag naguusap sila ni Shaizee. Halata kasing nagpapaka-tsun lang siya, eh. Kaya kahit bago ko silipin yung walkthrough, napagpasyahan ko nang i-huli siya (best guy last kasi ako madalas). Buti na lang pala, ganun intended sa actual game kaya di ko accidentally mapupuntahan ang route niya. Lalaruin ko na muna routes nung dalawa bago pumunta kay Rayden.

[Rayden seemed annoying at 1st too but as I continued to play, even if I was on Nash's route, I feel strange when he and Shaizee interact. It's so obvious he's just acting Tsun towards her. So, even before peeking at the walkthrough, I already decided to take Rayden's route last. Good thing that was what was intended. I'm gonna finish the other two's routes before going to his.]

I'll make a proper review pag natapos ko na laruin yung buong game. Alam mo, I rarely open this account kasi di naman ako gumagawa ng game, player lang ako pero gusto ko talagang mag-comment kasi nga, unang pinoy game 'to na nakita ko at surprisingly, it's fun. Weird nung una dahil tagalog yung usap nila pero later, nasanay na din.

[I'll make a proper review once I finished playing the whole game. I rarely open this account but i really wanted to comment cause it's the 1st Filipino game I saw and it's surprisingly fun. It's weird seeing them converse in Tagalog at 1st but later, i got used to it.]

Nakita ko nga pala yung page ng iba mong work-in-progress na games. Nakaka-excite! Hihintayin ko talaga lumabas ang mga yun at lalaruin ko. Good luck na lang sa 'yo! Pag natapos ko laruin 'to at ini-release mo na yung english, lalaruin ko ulit (para mag-compare lang).

[I saw your page and your other WIP games and I'm excited. I'd play them once their out. When this game is released in English, I'd play again just for comparison.]

Question: yung english release ba ay magiging separate sa tagalog? May na-encounter kasi akong isang game na English and Spanish. Pwedeng baguhin na lang sa options kung alin ang language sa game kaya kahit naglalaro pwedeng magpalit-palit. Kung pwede yun, okay sana para di na dodoble ang files ng gustong makuha pareho ang original at english pero opinion ko lang yun.

[Is the English release gonna be separate from the original? I've seen another game wherein you can switch between English and Spanish through the options. I wish it was like that so that there won't be doubles of this game for those who wanted to play both versions but that's just me.]

Anyways, good luck! Hihintayin ko ang iba mo pang games.
Last edited by sanashi27 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing games are wonderful. It's like living another life although short, yet it's unforgettable.

MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#27 Post by zhaie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm

sanashi27 wrote:Wow! Pinoy game... 1st time ko makakita nito. Usually, English-mode agad ako pag online na ako no matter what pero for this, dahil unang pinoy dating sim/vn 'to na nakita ko, tanggal muna sa auto-mode at taglish na muna ang language ko.

Anyways, looks good and I have just downloaded it. Tapos ko na yung good end ni Nash. Di ko nga alam kung paano ako napunta sa route niya at sinusubukan kong mapunta sa kay Lanier. On the other hand, I answered the choices normally na parang, 'kung ako si Shaizee, ano ang sasabihin ko?'. Nung una na-weirdohan ako kay Nash. Para siyang mayabang at annoying until na-explain niya yung kanyang side. Then okay na at nag-enjoy ako sa rest of his route.

Nung una nakakainis din si Rayden pero habang naglalaro ako kahit nasa route ako ni Nash, kakaiba ang nararamdaman ko pag naguusap sila ni Shaizee. Halata kasing nagpapaka-tsun lang siya, eh. Kaya kahit bago ko silipin yung walkthrough, napagpasyahan ko nang i-huli siya (best guy last kasi ako madalas). Buti na lang pala, ganun intended sa actual game kaya di ko accidentally mapupuntahan ang route niya. Lalaruin ko na muna routes nung dalawa bago pumunta kay Rayden.

I'll make a proper review pag natapos ko na laruin yung buong game. Alam mo, I rarely open this account kasi di naman ako gumagawa ng game, player lang ako pero gusto ko talagang mag-comment kasi nga, unang pinoy game 'to na nakita ko at surprisingly, it's fun. Weird nung una dahil tagalog yung usap nila pero later, nasanay na din.

Nakita ko nga pala yung page ng iba mong work-in-progress na games. Nakaka-excite! Hihintayin ko talaga lumabas ang mga yun at lalaruin ko. Good luck na lang sa 'yo! Pag natapos ko laruin 'to at ini-release mo na yung english, lalaruin ko ulit (para mag-compare lang).

Question: yung english release ba ay magiging separate sa tagalog? May na-encounter kasi akong isang game na English and Spanish. Pwedeng baguhin na lang sa options kung alin ang language sa game kaya kahit naglalaro pwedeng magpalit-palit. Kung pwede yun, okay sana para di na dodoble ang files ng gustong makuha pareho ang original at english pero opinion ko lang yun.

Anyways, good luck! Hihintayin ko ang iba mo pang games.

Hello! Thank you very much!

Ang balak ko paghihiwalayin ko sana OvO);
Pero I'll take that suggestion in mind x'D
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#28 Post by zhaie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:02 pm

-LKays wrote:Nice a filipino game~! I'mma play it now and tell you my impressions >-<
Thank you! :D
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

User avatar
sanashi27
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm
Tumblr: ichika27
Deviantart: sorayume-kyou
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#29 Post by sanashi27 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 am

(EDIT: I'll be translating my part here. I won't translate the English sentences though and would paraphrase or shorten stuff.)
zhaie wrote: Hello! Thank you very much!

Ang balak ko paghihiwalayin ko sana OvO);
Pero I'll take that suggestion in mind x'D
Tapos ko na laruin. Inabot ako ng umaga dahil gabi ako nagla-laptop. XD

Anyways, ang saya nung game. Grabe! Marami na akong nalarong vn/dating sim pero mas nag-enjoy ako dito dahil bukod sa tagalog, pinas pa ang setting kaya mas nakakarelate ako (In a sense na pinoy siya. Di in a romantic sense dahil NBSB ako haha).

[The game was fun. I've played many vn/dating sim but I enjoyed this more because other than it being tagalog, the setting is in the Philippines so I could easily relate.]

Anyways, ang mali lang na nakita ko sa game siguro, yung pag natapos mo yung route ni Lanier, dun sa button para sa secret scenario niya, pangalan ni Rayden ang nakalagay. Tapos, may mga naa-unlock na mga words sa dictionary bago pa magpakita yung words sa game. Hindi ko maalala kung alin pero parang isa lang naman.

[The only problem I saw was after Lan's route, the button for his secret scenario has Rayden's name on it. Also, a few words automatically got unlocked in the dictionary before they even appeared in-game.]

Okay... sa route ni Lanier, na-cute-an ako dahil nice guy siya. Natuwa ako kasi nakuha din ni Shaizee ang wish niya noon pa. At si Kuya Croix! Kuyang-kuya talaga! Naaalala ko kaming magkakapatid. Ate ako kaya nagaalala din ako sa mga kapatid ko. Haha natutuwa ako dahil merong game na not even remotely love interest ang onii-chan. (I mean, wala talaga silang subtext at Kuya talaga si Croix).
Oh and Croix x Liz!!
[Lan's route was cute cause he's a nice guy. I'm happy Shaizee got her dream to come true. And Kuya Croix is a true big bro! he reminds me of me and my siblings. I'm a big sis so I worry about my siblings, too. I'm also happy that there wasn;t any incest subtext between the two (I mean, Croix is really just a bog bro.)]

And Liz!!! MY in-game bff is best girl talaga! She's the best friend you never thought you're missing in your life! Wala kasi akong real life bestie kaya natuwa ako sa kanya.

[And Liz!! MY in-game bff is best girl! I don't have a real life bestie so I really liked her.]

Si Rayden. Kung sa dalawang route, kinilig ako sa romance parts nila, sa route ni Rayden, todo fangirl ako! Siya na talaga.
Grabe, Kuudere siya pag sa simula (sa lahat kaya siya loner), tapos pag naging close kayo ng konti, nagiging Tsundere siya (as evidenced by his Ate) sa 'yo pero pag lampas dun at naging kayo na, grabe ang pagka-Dere niya! Ang cute grabe tapos overprotective bf pa siya (at yung nickname niya, added cuteness!). At yung pagiging tsun niya for most of the game, may magandang reason kaya di nakakainis. At magalang siya sa matatanda kaya nawala agad yung 'delinquent' vibes niya. And bait ni Rayden, grabe kaya nalulungkot ako pag iniisip ko kung ano na mangyayari sa kanya dun sa ibang route pag di siya pinili mo kasi kahit sa iba ka may gusto, he still does what he had to do na parang boyfriend mo pa rin siya kahit nasasaktan siya dahil sa selos. Denden masyado kang martyr! He wants what's best for Shaizee and that's super sweet. Also, mature siya na may pagka-bata pa rin pag nahuhuli mo siyang nagpapaka-tsundere lang at ang korni niya... alam niya talaga ang mga anime tropes para sa romance?
May mga nalaro akong game na pag kouhai route, yung kouhai masyadong 'cute' or nagpapa-cute. Minsan nakakairita din pero opposite nun si Rayden dahil sa maturity at selflessness niya. Halos makakalimutan mo na mas bata siya sa 'yo. Anyways, I can relate tungkol sa ice cream-obsession niya. Mahilig din ako dyan. XD

[If on the other 2 routes, I felt giddy at the romantic parts, in Rayden't route, I went full blown fangirl!
He's Kuudere at the start, when you get to know him, he's Tsundere but when you get past those and you're together, he get's very much Dere! He's cute and has this overprotective bf side and his nickname is added cuteness! His being tsundere for most of the game has a reason which makes it tolerable. He respects the elderly so ti took away the delinquent feel he gave off before. He's so nice so I felt bad at the thought of what would happen to him if you didn't take his route because he still does his duty as a boyfriend even when he's jealous. Denden, you're too selfless! He's also mature but with a childish side when you point out that he's jjust acting tsun and he's corny... he really knows romantic anime tropes?
I played other games with a kouhai route and the kouhai tends to be too 'cute' or would act like it and it tends to be annoying but Rayden is the opposite of that due to his maturity and selflessness. You'd forget he's younger than you.]

Naiinis ako. Sana may sarili kang mga sprite na ginamit para sa game kasi, I think pag may nakita akong ibang game na ginamit yung parehong mga sprite, hindi ko lalaruin dahil forever na Shaizee and the gang sila para sa akin. Ang cute-cute pa naman ng sprite ni Rayden. <3

[I wish you had your own sprites cause if these sprites get used in another game, I'd not play it as I'd see them as Shaizee and her friends. Too bad as Rayden's sprite was so cute. <3]

Ang ganda ng game so thanks for making it. I'll look forward to more from you. :)
Last edited by sanashi27 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing games are wonderful. It's like living another life although short, yet it's unforgettable.

MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3

User avatar
zhaie
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions, Black Sakura
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Skype: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn
Contact:

Re: ReWound 101 [Filipino-English] FREE OTOME GAME ❤

#30 Post by zhaie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am

sanashi27 wrote:
zhaie wrote:
sanashi27 wrote:Wow! Pinoy game... 1st time ko makakita nito. Usually, English-mode agad ako pag online na ako no matter what pero for this, dahil unang pinoy dating sim/vn 'to na nakita ko, tanggal muna sa auto-mode at taglish na muna ang language ko.

Anyways, looks good and I have just downloaded it. Tapos ko na yung good end ni Nash. Di ko nga alam kung paano ako napunta sa route niya at sinusubukan kong mapunta sa kay Lanier. On the other hand, I answered the choices normally na parang, 'kung ako si Shaizee, ano ang sasabihin ko?'. Nung una na-weirdohan ako kay Nash. Para siyang mayabang at annoying until na-explain niya yung kanyang side. Then okay na at nag-enjoy ako sa rest of his route.

Nung una nakakainis din si Rayden pero habang naglalaro ako kahit nasa route ako ni Nash, kakaiba ang nararamdaman ko pag naguusap sila ni Shaizee. Halata kasing nagpapaka-tsun lang siya, eh. Kaya kahit bago ko silipin yung walkthrough, napagpasyahan ko nang i-huli siya (best guy last kasi ako madalas). Buti na lang pala, ganun intended sa actual game kaya di ko accidentally mapupuntahan ang route niya. Lalaruin ko na muna routes nung dalawa bago pumunta kay Rayden.

I'll make a proper review pag natapos ko na laruin yung buong game. Alam mo, I rarely open this account kasi di naman ako gumagawa ng game, player lang ako pero gusto ko talagang mag-comment kasi nga, unang pinoy game 'to na nakita ko at surprisingly, it's fun. Weird nung una dahil tagalog yung usap nila pero later, nasanay na din.

Nakita ko nga pala yung page ng iba mong work-in-progress na games. Nakaka-excite! Hihintayin ko talaga lumabas ang mga yun at lalaruin ko. Good luck na lang sa 'yo! Pag natapos ko laruin 'to at ini-release mo na yung english, lalaruin ko ulit (para mag-compare lang).

Question: yung english release ba ay magiging separate sa tagalog? May na-encounter kasi akong isang game na English and Spanish. Pwedeng baguhin na lang sa options kung alin ang language sa game kaya kahit naglalaro pwedeng magpalit-palit. Kung pwede yun, okay sana para di na dodoble ang files ng gustong makuha pareho ang original at english pero opinion ko lang yun.

Anyways, good luck! Hihintayin ko ang iba mo pang games.

Hello! Thank you very much!

Ang balak ko paghihiwalayin ko sana OvO);
Pero I'll take that suggestion in mind x'D
Tapos ko na laruin. Inabot ako ng umaga dahil gabi ako nagla-laptop. XD

Anyways, ang saya nung game. Grabe! Marami na akong nalarong vn/dating sim pero mas nag-enjoy ako dito dahil bukod sa tagalog, pinas pa ang setting kaya mas nakakarelate ako (In a sense na pinoy siya. Di in a romantic sense dahil NBSB ako haha).

Anyways, ang mali lang na nakita ko sa game siguro, yung pag natapos mo yung route ni Lanier, dun sa button para sa secret scenario niya, pangalan ni Rayden ang nakalagay. Tapos, may mga naa-unlock na mga words sa dictionary bago pa magpakita yung words sa game. Hindi ko maalala kung alin pero parang isa lang naman.

Okay... sa route ni Lanier, na-cute-an ako dahil nice guy siya. Natuwa ako kasi nakuha din ni Shaizee ang wish niya noon pa. At si Kuya Croix! Kuyang-kuya talaga! Naaalala ko kaming magkakapatid. Ate ako kaya nagaalala din ako sa mga kapatid ko. Haha natutuwa ako dahil merong game na not even remotely love interest ang onii-chan. (I mean, wala talaga silang subtext at Kuya talaga si Croix).
Oh and Croix x Liz!!
And Liz!!! MY in-game bff is best girl talaga! She's the best friend you never thought you're missing in your life! Wala kasi akong real life bestie kaya natuwa ako sa kanya.

Si Rayden. Kung sa dalawang route, kinilig ako sa romance parts nila, sa route ni Rayden, todo fangirl ako! Siya na talaga.
Grabe, Kuudere siya pag sa simula (sa lahat kaya siya loner), tapos pag naging close kayo ng konti, nagiging Tsundere siya (as evidenced by his Ate) sa 'yo pero pag lampas dun at naging kayo na, grabe ang pagka-Dere niya! Ang cute grabe tapos overprotective bf pa siya (at yung nickname niya, added cuteness!). At yung pagiging tsun niya for most of the game, may magandang reason kaya di nakakainis. At magalang siya sa matatanda kaya nawala agad yung 'delinquent' vibes niya. And bait ni Rayden, grabe kaya nalulungkot ako pag iniisip ko kung ano na mangyayari sa kanya dun sa ibang route pag di siya pinili mo kasi kahit sa iba ka may gusto, he still does what he had to do na parang boyfriend mo pa rin siya kahit nasasaktan siya dahil sa selos. Denden masyado kang martyr! He wants what's best for Shaizee and that's super sweet. Also, mature siya na may pagka-bata pa rin pag nahuhuli mo siyang nagpapaka-tsundere lang at ang korni niya... alam niya talaga ang mga anime tropes para sa romance?
May mga nalaro akong game na pag kouhai route, yung kouhai masyadong 'cute' or nagpapa-cute. Minsan nakakairita din pero opposite nun si Rayden dahil sa maturity at selflessness niya. Halos makakalimutan mo na mas bata siya sa 'yo. Anyways, I can relate tungkol sa ice cream-obsession niya. Mahilig din ako dyan. XD

Naiinis ako. Sana may sarili kang mga sprite na ginamit para sa game kasi, I think pag may nakita akong ibang game na ginamit yung parehong mga sprite, hindi ko lalaruin dahil forever na Shaizee and the gang sila para sa akin. Ang cute-cute pa naman ng sprite ni Rayden. <3

Ang ganda ng game so thanks for making it. I'll look forward to more from you. :)


Hello~
Thank you for completing the game!
Medyo nangangapa pa kasi ako sa renpy kaya ang YOLO ko pa mag-encode.
Preference-wise auko talaga ng "onii-chan" route so probably in my future games baka may makita kang kapatid na naman ng MC sa games ko pero supporting cast pa din.
Pero still dibs sa bro-conflict since I still played that Otome Game.

And mahilig dn ako sa ice cream :'(
Nauubos ang allowance ko sa ice cream haha

Welp. Sa next games ko, sariling atin na ung sprite.
Also, tinatamad kasi ako mag-drawing kasi pangit ko mag-drawing haha
Nag-trial and error pa kasi mi. I'm really sorry about that :cry:
But I'm really happy you liked the game. Thank you very much ;w;
Image

discord: zishy#4125
Zishy's Page
Zishy's Tumblr
Zishy's Itch Page

There's a new community for visual novel makers! PLEASE JOIN US HERE

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users