train reunion [Short][GxG?]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
femslashfatale
Regular
Projects: Match Made in Heaven, Worlds Without You, Fight or Flirt!

train reunion [Short][GxG?]

#1 Post by femslashfatale »

A pair of exes bump into each other on the train.

I wrote a short visual novel in about a day around August of last year. I remembered it existed recently, and touched up the ending & stuff throughout, deciding I'd had enough of having only works in progress. So voila, it's finished!

You can download it here.

Feedback appreciated!

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

Re: train reunion [Short][GxG?]

#2 Post by ebi-hime »

Ah, this was a pretty nice game u///u I really like the aesthetic (the font, the style of the sprites, the text bubble looking like a speech bubble) - the appearance was very cohesive and I think it was pretty unique. I haven't seen too many VNs that format their sprites or dialogue like this, so it was really well done!

I also liked how there were so many conversation options, most of which led to different ends, and gave some more information about the characters and their past relationship.

Though it was pretty short, it was emotionally effecting - which can be hard in so few words. It feels like a lot was left unspoken, and that there is more history to these characters than what was shown here.

You did a good job!
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

femslashfatale
Regular
Projects: Match Made in Heaven, Worlds Without You, Fight or Flirt!

Re: train reunion [Short][GxG?]

#3 Post by femslashfatale »

@ebi-hime
Thank you so, so much for the feedback!! It makes me very happy to hear that you liked it, especially the aesthetic choices and such.