Amgine Park - finally released

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TheOnlyOneKunobi
Regular
Location: The Call is Coming From Inisde the House....... In England

#46 Post by TheOnlyOneKunobi »

eclipse wrote:
Blue Lemma wrote:
Once again in a Ren'Ai game I ended up hating the male character, Brent suxs, he's a huge symbol for the perfect man! I can't compete with him! He represents the kind of guy whose very exsistance pokes holes in my own, even though he's a nice guy I hate him! But I like to hate him so I'd say the game was a sucess!
Hey eclipse, I think you might have just gotten the best compliment ever! :wink:
lol I think you're right!
Does that mean you like the "Just Friends" ending as well, TheOnlyOneKunobi? ;)
Of course not! Being the hopeless romantic I am I enjoyed the "best" ending the most! But that said, if I see him crossing in the street (as unlikely as this seems) I might just hit the wrong peddel, you know?
"God and Buddah, if you really do exist please know ........................ YOU ARE BOTH MY ENEMY!"
- Excel Excel

Ren

#47 Post by Ren »

As weird as it sounds, i liked the "single" and "friends only" endingsO_O
I thought it made perfect sense that a character like Gen could be afraid to ruin a frienship and got stuck because of that or that they didn't see at all...aaah, the things that fear prevents you from doing:P

Maybe i just have some guyish tastes about games, who knows.

I have to admit that my lack of English knowledge and skills made me believe something really stupid:
there's a point where Gen remembers something Era told her...well, i thought she was saying that in that moment so my conclusion was...

Gen is affected by MPD(multiple personalities disease)?

T_T How silly can i be sometimes?

That's what you get when you like Forbidden Siren and Silent Hill that much.

And this leads me to the"there's no limit to my sillyness" chapter:
after i came to that brilliant deduction, i started somehow to fantatize about a possible ending.

UFO ENDING:
Gen:*gives a weird green roundshaped object to the statue*
Statue:*starts shaking*
Gen:Oh, shizzleT_T;;<---stupid and useless line, bear with me)
Statue:Thankyou for bringing the yaddayaddaprizzle artifact to me oh beautiful girl, i shall now grant your greatest wish!
Gen:*gulps*
R-Really!?Then, my greatest wish, my greatest wish is...to be married
with a beautiful man!*thinks of Brent*
Statue:*blushes*I see...i must admit i fell for you at first sight as well :oops:
Gen:w-what!!!O_ONo, wait, you mis--

Final scene:
"insert a kickass 3D animationhere, the statue first trembles and then skyrockets to the sky and then the universe with Gen"
Gen:NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOoo!!!
Statue:GETTAR WING!

And that was enought to show all my intelligence^D^;;

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#48 Post by rioka »

XD XD You know... that actually could've happened! XD

n9261andvari
Regular
Location: Otherside of the world, when you sleep I'm awake...

Sweet.

#49 Post by n9261andvari »

Lovely game! Managed to get endings 1,2,3 and 5 but I couldn't get ending #4...is it a good ending or a bad ending? Anyways I liked the endings in which Gen and Brent got married and the other one where they're just best friends. Also found Era to be a funny character, especially when it comes to men...jump on a guy and say "Mine"? That's one interesting way of getting his attention. :wink:
BTW just how DID Rover become the best man in the wedding? Did he actually get to stay put behind the couple instead of running around the church? (^_^)

n9261andvari
Regular
Location: Otherside of the world, when you sleep I'm awake...

Woah

#50 Post by n9261andvari »

Ren wrote:As weird as it sounds, i liked the "single" and "friends only" endingsO_O
I thought it made perfect sense that a character like Gen could be afraid to ruin a frienship and got stuck because of that or that they didn't see at all...aaah, the things that fear prevents you from doing:P

Maybe i just have some guyish tastes about games, who knows.

I have to admit that my lack of English knowledge and skills made me believe something really stupid:
there's a point where Gen remembers something Era told her...well, i thought she was saying that in that moment so my conclusion was...

Gen is affected by MPD(multiple personalities disease)?

T_T How silly can i be sometimes?

That's what you get when you like Forbidden Siren and Silent Hill that much.

And this leads me to the"there's no limit to my sillyness" chapter:
after i came to that brilliant deduction, i started somehow to fantatize about a possible ending.

UFO ENDING:
Gen:*gives a weird green roundshaped object to the statue*
Statue:*starts shaking*
Gen:Oh, shizzleT_T;;<---stupid and useless line, bear with me)
Statue:Thankyou for bringing the yaddayaddaprizzle artifact to me oh beautiful girl, i shall now grant your greatest wish!
Gen:*gulps*
R-Really!?Then, my greatest wish, my greatest wish is...to be married
with a beautiful man!*thinks of Brent*
Statue:*blushes*I see...i must admit i fell for you at first sight as well :oops:
Gen:w-what!!!O_ONo, wait, you mis--

Final scene:
"insert a kickass 3D animationhere, the statue first trembles and then skyrockets to the sky and then the universe with Gen"
Gen:NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOoo!!!
Statue:GETTAR WING!

And that was enought to show all my intelligence^D^;;
Woah...for a minute there I thought I missed an ending!