Sounds of Her Love [Romance][BxG]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Swadian

Re: Sounds of Her Love [Romance][BxG]

#16 Post by Swadian »

Really great VN.
What I like most is how realistic everyone is, how down to earth the story manages to remain. Hell, I actually managed to learn a couple of things about relationships. I don't know if that means it's very well written or I'm just super clueless (most likely both).
The execution is very good, the only problem I found was that the change in art styles for Ceri was pretty jarring, although that's to be expected when the sprites and the CGs are done by different people.
It convinced me to try and get voice acting for my project as well. Amber did a great job, especially for a non-commercial project.
Haven't yet played the continuation, it's on my to-do list for today.
Initially I wasn't very interested in Chemically Bonded but, now that I've seen what you can do, i'll follow the project. Keep up the good work!
Having a passion in anime is a great way to make friends.
For me it's the other way around. Getting friends came with the added clause of having to become an anime fan. Still not sure if it was worth it. :wink:

M.Knight

#17 Post by M.Knight »

I just finished the "fandisk" ~We'll always be Together~.
It was fun! The chemistry between the main duo was endearing, and there was even some progress shown in their relationship so it also brings something story-wise.
Some lines were also absolutely hilarous, the
"this sandwich is pretty good too" and the classmate's Welsh beef comments
in particular slayed me. :lol:

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by philip »

@ds-sans-

I can do nothing but echo the kind things the preceding posters have said about this story! I greatly enjoyed it, although having gotten the romantic ending the first time through, I was less inclined to go back through and find the less happy conclusions. I will look forward to your next effort.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Fulcrum

#19 Post by Fulcrum »

This is looking terrific, from the art and aesthetic to the voice acting! I'll give it a shot and make sure to tell you what I think of it! ;)

EDIT: 'really enjoying it so far! I'm not the most people person, but the interactions and development feels natural.
The warm colors and the presence of Welsh and British culture contribute in giving the game a true identity.
However, a proofread of the script should be done, as it is easy to spot a few typing errors that stand out like a sore thumb in an otherwise good narrative.
As someone who wants to find more Dating Sims, I'm glad I found this one.

X500658

#20 Post by X500658 »

Is there a possibility of an android version?😊😊😊

cimokudo
Completed: ATM_OS a RenPy based ATM Simulator
Projects: WinFn, GoTran, RenLoop
Deviantart: cimokudo
Github: cimo95

#21 Post by cimokudo »

I wonder if i could made translation patch for it, i have my friends that love this kind of VN alot.
Its patch after all, so it need actual installation to works.
I think, i want to make a memorable works for myself dealing with this honorable masterpiece.
Error : Unable to fetch user signature.