Disencounters [BxG][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
charliesan763
Regular
Completed: Disencounters, 20 Seconds
Projects: Hunters In The Night, Paradise in the Heart
Organization: Primate Dogma
itch: Primate Dogma

Disencounters [BxG][Free]

#1 Post by charliesan763 »

AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH | DISPONIBLE EN ESPAÑOL
The game tells the story of George Mint, a young Theater Director working in a new play and his day-by-day interactions with a colorful group of persons that will share their stories with him... and also the big secret they all share that George is about to find out.~

El juego cuenta la historia de George Mint, un joven Director de Teatro trabajando en su nueva obra y sus interacciones diarias con un colorido grupo de personas que compartirán sus historias con él... así como el gran secreto que todos comparten y que George está a punto descubrir.~

itch.io: https://primatedogma.itch.io/disencounters
gamejolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/disencounters/252506

I really hope you like it as much as we loved doing it :wink:

Espero que les guste tanto como nos gusto hacerlo a nosotros :wink:

charliesan763
Regular

Re: Disencounters [BxG][Free]

#2 Post by charliesan763 »

Hello there! I'm very happy to announce some updates to my first game files released in the end of April:

1. I worked a little more in the game art to improve it.

2. I received help with my english translation and all the mistakes were fixed (thanks to timepatches for the help!)

3. Italian Language is now available too! (thanks to Lyalicia for the help!)

90% of this updates were thanks to external collaborators who were willing to help make the game better. I don't lie if I tell you that our small two persons team (the writer and me) couldn't believe all the positive feedback we received in this last months about the game.

btw: I'm still interested in all the translations we can get to the game so if your native language it is not in the available menu feel free to contact me: charliesan763@gmail.com

We're already working in a new game project waaay bigger that this one was. I really hope people enjoy the updates and once again thanks!

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#3 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I'm excited to try this new version, as I hadn't had time to finish it but I remember liking what I saw! I hope to leave you a more thorough opinion on it~
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

charliesan763
Regular

#4 Post by charliesan763 »

Kokoro Hane wrote:I'm excited to try this new version, as I hadn't had time to finish it but I remember liking what I saw! I hope to leave you a more thorough opinion on it~
Thanks! I'm loving your new game so far :mrgreen: the game voice cast is awesome and the videos were a nice way of knowing the people behind the charas :)

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#5 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I have finally completed playing, and I must say, it was an interesting story!

I shall wrap around in spoiler tags for obvious reasons;
I REALLY loved the interactions between the director and the interesting characters he met. They all had interesting stories. Helen's was so sad, Harry's was a bit hard to follow, and Lily's.... that one SHOCKED me. I did NOT expect something so horrifying and intense! But most of all, THE ENDING TWIST! When George kept going around and nobody knew who Helen or Harry was, I was like... whoa was is going on here? And then, to find out it was LAURA all along... wow! I did NOT see that coming! I love how George described her character portrayals like a personal performance for his eyes only, it was such a sweet ending too, that kissing CG was precious and I really loved that George and Laura were happy in the end!
Only issues was there was still a lot of grammar errors, which made it quite distraction for the English translation. There were some sentences that were perfect, and others that were quite odd, but aside from that it was still a very good story! Also, thank you very much for using my voice clips!

Oh, forgot to mention... there were a couple sentences that remained untranslated so since I do not understand Spanish, I had no idea what it said lol. Also, when I hit S for screenshot an error message comes up, so I am forced to quit the game but the screenshots still took, so I can send you the two screenshots if you'd like to fix the two unstranslated sentences.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

charliesan763
Regular

#6 Post by charliesan763 »

Kokoro Hane wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:31 am I have finally completed playing, and I must say, it was an interesting story!

I shall wrap around in spoiler tags for obvious reasons;
I REALLY loved the interactions between the director and the interesting characters he met. They all had interesting stories. Helen's was so sad, Harry's was a bit hard to follow, and Lily's.... that one SHOCKED me. I did NOT expect something so horrifying and intense! But most of all, THE ENDING TWIST! When George kept going around and nobody knew who Helen or Harry was, I was like... whoa was is going on here? And then, to find out it was LAURA all along... wow! I did NOT see that coming! I love how George described her character portrayals like a personal performance for his eyes only, it was such a sweet ending too, that kissing CG was precious and I really loved that George and Laura were happy in the end!
Only issues was there was still a lot of grammar errors, which made it quite distraction for the English translation. There were some sentences that were perfect, and others that were quite odd, but aside from that it was still a very good story! Also, thank you very much for using my voice clips!

Oh, forgot to mention... there were a couple sentences that remained untranslated so since I do not understand Spanish, I had no idea what it said lol. Also, when I hit S for screenshot an error message comes up, so I am forced to quit the game but the screenshots still took, so I can send you the two screenshots if you'd like to fix the two unstranslated sentences.
Thanks a lot! :wink: Yeah, about the english mistakes :oops: I can´t really do something about it since this ones were the corrected ones of the ones I made (so imagine how those were lol). I'll appreciate you can send me the screenshots I'm sure I can, at least, fix that sentences that remained untranslated :) I'm using one of your voice clip for the new game too, I just love them :D We're taking it to another level with the new one compared to Disencounters 8) It has multiple choices, more gameplay time and various endings :mrgreen: I'm working with the same writer, a good friend of mine, and I have to say that I really like how he put himself in the head of the characters, the guy loves to write :P