Meanwhile escape rooms are on the rise as an adult live-action gaming experience. Naturally one opens near the heart of WeHo and with production values that rival that of a major movie studio. An immense mansion is soon erected over the corpse of a ruined multi-level parking lot. Escape Mansion WeHo soon becomes popular for its multi-room, multi-hour format, mysterious information black-out policies in regards to its puzzles, lavish sets and rooms. Within months, demand for the elite experience is so high that attendance becomes via invite-only.
Luckily both Adam and Vince receive their invite to drop by on a busy summer weekend eve. Thrilled by their good fortune they decide to conquer this. However what happens once they discover they are trapped in a real escape room death game with 7 other strangers?
Lars: Scandinavian import to the City of Angels and a noble lion of a man. His comportment suggests that his heart is as golden as his locks.
Earl: Almost black eyes are a marked trait of this truly hard-to-read individual. Earls demeanor could be a wall to protect his vulnerability.
Pierce: Personal trainer living the fast West Hollywood dream of boys, banquets, bands and burpees. His vanity is almost forgivable at times.
Adam: Protagonist. An east coast boy who has it all; classic american good looks and the "it" factor. He dreams of fame on the golden shores of California.
Vince: Part of Adam's new west coast crew and fellow aspiring actor. Oddly he is a man of few words despite auditioning daily for speaking roles.
Kang: Posh and airy, Kangs love of the theatrical brought him to Escape Mansion WeHo. His apathetic style in all situations is admirable and troubling.
Bart: Brick house of a man who is a butcher at a revered local market. He also supports the LGBYT community as the director of the WeHo Chapter.
Lucky: The youngest of the group, Lucky is a colorful but cool nerd who comes across as soft spoken and sensitive. He is often the peace maker.
5 True Endings:
- Bad, OK, Good, Perfect, To Be Continued
- Murder mystery "whodunit" climax that can decide your destiny.
- Your choices affect the fate of survivors.
- Some erotica but not the primary focus. (erotica is censored for demo)
- 2 original music tracks.
- Mature 18+ content: Strong language, Blood/Gore, Sexuality
SCREENSHOTS: QUESTIONS (Please keep this thread about the Full Game Only. Be kind, use Spoiler Tags judiciously ):
1. If you played the Demo, did your impression of LMA change after completing the full game? Was the game what you thought it'd be?
2. Enjoyed pace of dialog in relation to the story or did you find story developments happening too quickly?
3. Predictability: Who did you think was the killer and did you guess correctly? How did you reach that conclusion?
4. Do you have a favorite guy and why so?
5. Did you like Adam as your protagonist? How do you feel about a protagonist such as this for future VN's?
6. If there was an LMA2, which ending would you like or see as being the canon ending and why?