Let's MEAT Adam [BxB, Bara, Thriller, Mystery] FULL GAME OUT

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
riverbluesbear
Regular
Projects: RTANMUSSB!

Re: Let's MEAT Adam [BxB, Bara, Thriller, Mystery] FULL GAME

#31 Post by riverbluesbear »

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Bart! He's alive and hot and hairy as ever!!!! I am very happy :D Now if only I could convince (pun intended) Vince to love Adam, everything would be perfect!
Just kidding! (Sorta lol)

But now I don't wanna get any bad endings because of the perfect one T.T

Also:
The guy at the end in the Good and Perfect ending is so adorable. I adopted him as my new son, since Lucky turned out to be very unhinged
Also also:
I have to say, though, it's really interesting that out of the three killers, Lucky seems to be the most vengeful and cray-cray. Like, Earl's the mastermind and Vince is the faithful follower, but Lucky is MAD. And that's just funny to me, maybe because I'm so used to seeing him be a crybaby lol who knows
Also also also:
I will probably review this again once I play the game and get all the endings, but I wanna say how great and polished of a game this is! :D Wonderful job to all involved!!

SexBomb
Regular
Completed: Up All Night, Reaper's Rite, Nameless
Projects: Up All Night 2
Organization: Fiendish Fiction
Tumblr: sexviolenceandvideogames
Deviantart: cooldrinkofwater
itch: fiendishfiction

#32 Post by SexBomb »

So glad I finally got to experience the Perfect Ending!
Bart was probably my favourite character, and it pained me that we couldn't save him... until now! Glad it all worked out. Well, as much as possible, at least.
Also glad I got a few more opportunities to sleep with people (aah yes, the important things), although my thirst is still not quite satiated. :P

HyouVizer
Tumblr: hyouvizer
itch: hyou-vizer

#33 Post by HyouVizer »

reloaded from the who did it part i saved previously and got my Perfect Ending, all is right with the world yay <3
LOVE how the Perfect Ending is saving Barton to be with him, that is beyond perfect to me haha

AllegroDiRossi
Regular
Tumblr: daroross
Deviantart: daroross

#34 Post by AllegroDiRossi »

Just bought on itch.io. Where's the mac executable?
Live Life Heroically

art926

#35 Post by art926 »

I don't know why everyone's happy to stay with Bart in the end. I wish I could save Pierce - he's the only honest person in the game.
As for Bart, I wish there was an option to leave him tied up to that chair and have some fun with him on it)) maybe even with a help of Pierce. That would be hoooot!

The reason why I don't like Bart is because of his attitude. As soon as he explained why he doesn't like Adam, he fell in my eyes below nothingness. He was like "I'm so good because I'm helping people, and you are so bad because you only care of yourself", I immediately got huge rejection to him. Like, "wtf, who are you to judge?!". He reminded me some religious people who do "good" things just for public attention and praise. And all later excuses don't matter anything, because he really meant what he said.
So, when I saw him on the chair, I really wanted to torture him sexually a little bit! :D
Last edited by art926 on Fri May 05, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

boorando

#36 Post by boorando »

About the dinner room:
I know DEADMEAT is the code, so I entered 33236328, but it is incorrect.
Help?

art926

#37 Post by art926 »

boorando, yeah, that confused me too, because you see the digits on the screen. But you need to enter letters from your keyboard.

boorando

#38 Post by boorando »

art926, thanks dude! Although I had to turn caps lock on also to pass it.

HyouVizer

#39 Post by HyouVizer »

art926 wrote:I don't know why everyone's happy to stay with Bart in the end. I wish I could save Pierce - he's the only honest person in the game.
As for Bart, I wish there was an option to leave him tied up to that chair and have some fun with him on it)) maybe even with a help of Pierce. That would be hoooot!

The reason why I don't like Bart is because of his attitude. As soon as he explained why he doesn't like Adam, he fell in my eyes below nothingness. He was like "I'm so good because I'm helping people, and you are so bad because you only care of yourself", I immediately got huge rejection to him. Like, "wtf, who are you to judge?!". He reminded me some religious people who do "good" things just for public attention and praise. And all later excuses don't matter anything, because he really meant what he said.
So, when I saw him on the chair, I really wanted to torture him sexually a little bit! :D
I liked Barton's character even more when he told Adam off, all of what he said about Adam is -exactly- how I felt about them when to starting the game. Adam came off as his cocky happy-go-lucky douche, the type of tool that thinks his shit don't stank. Barton wasn't bragging about helping people, as he stated using Lars as an example, since Lars used his popularity to help the community. All Adam did from what they've shown is to boost his career and name drop a ton.
But yes I wish we could have sexually totured Bart while he was in that chair, I mean his pants were open and all >:3

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#40 Post by illuminate001 »

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the delayed reply everyone. Things have been hectic work wise but its raining in LA (a freak thunder storm which actually ended a potential date...grrrr) so now Im trapped at home hating life. lol

@RiverBluesBear -
Lucky is the lion, and like the animal it's associated sin was hate/wrath. So I took that and wanted him to embody it. He's definitely the most psychopathic but I think there's something quite fascinating about the way he's lost his humanity. Especially with the contrast to how Lucky acts before the reveal. Another player had asked me if he was pretending or if his kindness was a re-enactment on his part of how he used to be, and the answer is yes to the latter. Bitterness can turn into wrath, which can turn to dark thoughts, bends the mind and changes its host.

You said you were looking for a sex scene involving Vince? Then I encourage you to get ALL the endings =p Even ones you are afraid of...
Also I've updated the main post, but I'm going to ask people going forward...but if there was an LMA2, which ending would you like or believe to be the "canon" ending?

@SexBomb -
Omg I'm so glad you got the ending you wanted! So about the message...well believe it or not I wasn't actually intent on ever sending one. :p I just wanted to tell a story. When I was dreaming up LMA, I remember thinking I wanted to make the villains based on the whole "No Fats, No Fems, No Asians" problem we have in our community, and create their embodiments as real people full of crazed murderous power. At first they were very over-the-top and quite Bond-Villain-Like as in no one could really see them as actual human beings. However as the story developed I think I softened them enough and gave them pain, that their motivations became more relatable. And thus a perceived "message" could be felt.

Thank you for your glowing review and of course the project isn't perfect but I have learnt ALOT and plan to improve for the better next VN. I definitely agree that having the player get to know each character on an individual basis more intimately would have been an improvement. Oh and btw, that sex scene with Vince and Earl is actually my favorite. I see it and the idea as incredibly erotic. What I like about CHIMERA is that, yeah they are monsters, but not like the ones you'd see in a Rob Zombie flick. Their special brand of evil is stylish and enticing, savage but honest and mediated with just the right amount of damaged humanity.
@Hyou Vizer - Haha so that means on your 1st run of LMA you would've gotten the perfect ending! Aww, congrats! That's quite a feat. :) Like I asked RBB (and the question is open to anyone whose beaten the game), if could could choose/say...whch ending would you like or believe to be the "canon" ending for a possible LMA sequel?

@AllegroDiRoss - Hi there! I sent you a PM. Please respond so we can figure out a solution to this matter :)

@Art926 -
Ikr, personally I would've liked to tease him abit while he was strapped to that throne and make it alittle dark and kinky. But naturally the best thing would be to release him.
ImageImage
ImageImage

HyouVizer

#41 Post by HyouVizer »

[quote="illuminate001"]Hey everyone,

Apologies for the delayed reply everyone. Things have been hectic work wise but its raining in LA (a freak thunder storm which actually ended a potential date...grrrr) so now Im trapped at home hating life. lol

@Hyou Vizer - Haha so that means on your 1st run of LMA you would've gotten the perfect ending! Aww, congrats! That's quite a feat. :) Like I asked RBB (and the question is open to anyone whose beaten the game), if could could choose/say...whch ending would you like or believe to be the "canon" ending for a possible LMA sequel?

as much as I want the Perfect Ending to be "canon" cause
of my love for Barton dearly (seriously he's best husbando, 10 out of 10 would ride again)
I feel to add more drama it would make sense to have the "To Be Continued" ending be "canon" for a sequel since
having Lucky at the train station look at you the player (Adam mainly) since Adam gets paranoid thinking those three are still after him and could continue with that easily annnnd maybe have Lucky be romance option second time around, pretty please >:3

HyouVizer

#42 Post by HyouVizer »

I tried to get the "Bad Ending" for once and I got it on my first try, holy shit that. was. AWESOME for a "bad" ending haha it was so epic, goodness is definitely my 2nd fav ending to the "Perfect Ending", hell if I didn't like
Barton at all what so ever
only then I'd say this was my most fav ending. Now I'm thinking the Bad ending should be canon instead, dammit @__@
cause then they could be the new leads all though....be odd for a sequel "Let's MEAT Adam 2" to have no Adam, it need to be called different title entirely of course o.o
also what i did to get the "Bad Ending" was
choose Earl for White Room puzzle, choose all the asshole dialogue choices of leaving people behind, choose Pierce for the rest of the puzzles, had sex with him, left Lucky behind entirely, and begged and pleaded for my life to the three killers, all that leads to the bad ending im sure especially fucking pierce, ditching lucky and begging for my life near the end

riverbluesbear
Regular
Projects: RTANMUSSB!

#43 Post by riverbluesbear »

well butter me up and call me a biscuit! That bad ending though....oooooo weee, I was not expecting that lol strangely hot, extremely disturbing, and very depressing. My goodness. Totally in love with it, though

illuminate001
Veteran

#44 Post by illuminate001 »

Haha well, obviously I can't tell you which ending I would plan to have been canon if there ever was a sequel to Let's MEAT Adam. I can tell you which ending is my favorite (I'm a bit surprised about it myself) and that would hands-down be The Bad Ending.

Especially since I wrote the bad ending first, as I am the type of person who likes to get the bad out of the way first and get the good news last.
ImageImage
ImageImage

illuminate001
Veteran

#45 Post by illuminate001 »

Never fear a Mac version is here!

Because of the many requests (and with the help of the BxB-playing, mac user community) I've been able to finally release a demo and complete version of Let's MEAT Adam! Now a whole other group of lambs can enter the hallowed rooms of Escape Mansion WeHo.

Let's MEAT Adam is a Bara, BxB visual novel set (as eloquently stated by a reviewer) in a neon NIGHTMARE of an escape room turned death game. Muscles, Blood, Escape, Trust, Betray, MEAT.

https://soulsoftea.itch.io/lets-meat-adam
ImageImage
ImageImage