Reverse Robin: Second To Finale [Kinetic][Comedy][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Reverse Robin: Second To Finale [Kinetic][Comedy][Free]

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

"He got served bad food, was rejected by a beautiful girl he just met, sees a poster for a missing pencil, and many more weird mishaps and revelations."

FEATURES:
- A really weird story
- 1,000+ words
- Kinetic, so no choices
- Free to use & Custom Voice Snippets
- Mismatched CC assets
- End credits video
ABOUT THE KN

This is a stand alone version of only my scene that I wrote as part of a collab back in 2013 during NaNoRenO called "Reverse Robin" led by Funnyguts where the six of us wrote about 1k words starting from the last scene making our way to the first scene, only being allowed to see the scene that would be after what we write. It used purposefully mismatched CC assets. It was a funny experiment and I loved it. I honestly felt proud of my part, despite that mine was the least sensical haha. Sadly the original Reverse Robin is no longer available for download (I do still have it somewhere, so maybe I could upload it to the original thread if anyone wants it). EDIT 3/7/2022: I found it! I uploaded it to the original thread here.

Anyway, I wanted to release my part all by itself as its own Kinetic novel. I fixed typos and some sentence flow, added sound effects, voice snippets, and wrote a few lines at the end so it doesn't end so abruptly. So with these enhancements, it still has a different experience than when it was a scene from the original version.

Credits can be found at the end of the game in the ending video!

DOWNLOAD FREE AT ITCH.IO
https://tofu-sheets-visual.itch.io/reve ... -to-finale
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"