MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate [Murder Mystery][Gothic]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DeeCeptor
Projects: Triple-M
Organization: Foolish Mortals

MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate [Murder Mystery][Gothic]

#1 Post by DeeCeptor »

MMM is a visual novel adventure with an open-ended mystery that puts your deductive skills to the test. A murder occurs in a secluded manor, and if you can't find the killer in time, you just might take the blame for the crime yourself! Gather information and search the house for clues as you form your own conclusions about the evening's mysterious events.
FEATURES
  • Multiple Endings: Finding the true killer is ideal, of course, but maybe building a plausible case against one of the other characters is good enough to get you off the hook!
  • Unique and Compelling Characters: Play as Miss Fortune, a delightfully caustic anti-heroine who has already been widowed nine times. But this time, she didn't do it (really!), and she'll have to solve the mystery herself to prove it!
  • Immersive Story: Sharply written dialog full of choices ensures a thoroughly immersive narrative.
  • Voice-acting: Each character is fully voiced, with over 1700 voiced lines throughout the game!
  • Beautiful Visuals: Detailed, searchable backgrounds and slick visual effects like rain, fog and variable lighting enhance the aesthetic experience.
  • Time runs Short: The incompetent police are on their way. Better solve the mystery before they arrive, lest they come to their own (wrong) conclusions.
It's time to turn down the lights, settle into your favorite armchair, and put on your thinking cap for an evening of classic mystery and intrigue in MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate.
MMM is available on Windows, Linux & Mac in English, Spanish & Italian.

Check it out on Steam

Check it out on Itch.io
Last edited by DeeCeptor on Tue May 02, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

kahmehkahzeh
Regular

Re: MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate [Murder Mystery][Gothic]

#2 Post by kahmehkahzeh »

Actually this is awesome, you just sent me a key to review your game!, I will be doing so tonight!
That is weird! but awesome!

kahmehkahzeh
Regular

#3 Post by kahmehkahzeh »

This game is great! for a visual novel made in unity I have never experienced a game like this so far all lines are voiced, and everything seems to be extremely detailed and diverse! I am uploading a NON spoiler video and leaving a good review for this! Thank you again, and anyone who is curious about this game it is worth your time!

DeeCeptor

#4 Post by DeeCeptor »

Thanks kahmehkahzeh. I'm glad you like it!

schivafrecce
Regular
Completed: BLACK
Projects: /!\Work in progress/!\
itch: schivafrecce

#5 Post by schivafrecce »

This game was very fun to play, I really liked it! And the voice actors were truly awesome, kudos to all of you 8) :D
I managed to "frame" almost everyone, except for Horatio and Sherice...any tips on what have I missed?
Keep up the great work!

DeeCeptor

#6 Post by DeeCeptor »

schivafrecce wrote:This game was very fun to play, I really liked it! And the voice actors were truly awesome, kudos to all of you 8) :D
I managed to "frame" almost everyone, except for Horatio and Sherice...any tips on what have I missed?
Keep up the great work!
I'm glad you liked it!
There's a landing you can go to in the Main Hall. Might be worth checking out. To get those endings you'll definitely need to go back and talk to other characters after learning new information or gaining new items.

schivafrecce
Regular
Completed: BLACK
Projects: /!\Work in progress/!\
itch: schivafrecce

#7 Post by schivafrecce »

I did it ;)
searched better around the phone