» BLIND MEN'S ITCH.IO PAGE «
» COMING TO STEAM JULY 20 «
»Follow us on twitter «
A parody of spy fiction, Blind Men is a boys' love visual novel that follows a young supervillain as he carries out his first big heist. Play the game as a more or less serious spy story, or fully embrace it as a parody.
As the nephew of a retired supervillain, there's nothing Keegan wants more than become one himself. Unfortunately for him, with no experience and with very little time to get everything done, something is bound to go wrong - and it does, when he gets interrupted by two secret agents with their own agendas.
- Keegan. Our protagonist, he's trying to be taken seriously as a supervillain.
- Hunter. An American spy, he's casanova that loves thrills and has little concern for the personal space of others.
- Sergei. A Soviet spy, serious and efficient, he gets the job done through intimidation and brute force.
- The Henchman. A henchman in charge of helping Keegan with his plan.
- Sphinx. Keegan's uncle and a retired supervillain.
- Story that changes depending on player's choices.
- 11 unique CGs
- 50,000+ words
- 2 love interests
- available for PC, Mac & Linux
Click for full size.
KillerQueen - Scenerio & Coding
Adryn - Art
Alex Rill - Backgrounds
Potouto - GUI & Additional coding
We'd love to hear what you thought about the game! Either leave a comment here or post your feedback at the game's page.