Tomboys Need Love Too! [BxG][Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

Tomboys Need Love Too! [BxG][Commercial]

#1 Post by Zetsubou »

Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/62892 ... _Love_Too/

Itch.io
https://zetsuboushita.itch.io/tomboys-need-love-too

Tomboys Need Love Too is a romance/ecchi visual novel. It contains adult themes, and there is a free 18+ patch available.

When Kai hears that his next door neighbor, Chris, will be staying with him while her parents are overseas, he thinks nothing of it. They're best friends, after all, and have been since childhood. To him, she's just "one of the guys", and a sleepover is nothing new.

But what Kai doesn't realize is that, tomboy or not, Chris is now an adult woman. Furthermore, she has a strong sex drive, and she's planning to use their cohabitation as an excuse to show him sides of her that Kai never knew existed.

Just as Chris's advances begin to take effect, however, an obstacle appears: Sophie, Kai's most recent crush. She's a beautiful girl who radiates kindness, and naturally attracts people of both sexes towards her. Her only downfall appears to be that, for every nice word spoken about her, an equal number of heinous rumors drag her name through the mud...

Will the advances of Sophie, the girl whom Kai has been pining over for months, manage to sway his heart? Or will Chris finally convince him that the perfect woman was by his side all along?

Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Tomboys Need Love Too! [BxG][Commercial]

#2 Post by Ran08 »

My current schedule doesn't allow me to play visual novels to my heart's content, but I just wanna say, this sounds really, really good. Congrats on the release and I'm looking forward to playing it once my schedule frees up! :)

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Zetsubou »

Thanks Ran ^^
I hope you enjoy TNLT if/when you get a chance to play.
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by philip »

@Zetsubou-

Came across this today and downloaded it. Well, that determined how I would spend the rest of my day! Having found all the endings, I must say that it is a very attractive, interesting and well done story. The characters were well defined; I will admit that I found Kai to be the ultimate wuss, if he were a real person, I don't know whether I would shake him unmercifully, strangle him, or kick his butt! Hmmm . . . maybe I was a lot like him when I was in my adolescence.

Great job! Am gonna check out some of your other completed stories.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Zetsubou »

Thanks philip, glad you enjoyed it!

I think Kai is appropriately wussy for his role :lol:
If he wasn't, this game could have easily devolved into eroge... not that that's a bad thing.
Or it could have gone a certain other way.
At the scene where you get the choice to push Sophie away, I had the urge to give the option to let him push her into oncoming traffic. But alas, this game isn't Sickness, and Kai wouldn't suddenly do something that.
I'll open up a WIP thread for my next game some time over the next few weeks, once a little bit more of the art is done.
Finished games

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

Bryy
Veteran
Completed: 30+ games so far
Projects: Furry Shakespeare
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

#6 Post by Bryy »

Looks fun, and I'm loving the image that implies that Sophia is kinda crazy.

..... I looked again and it looks like she's on the toilet. Okay.

I wish you much luck during the summer sale.

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: noeinan
Github: noeinan

#7 Post by noeinan »

The premise seems interesting, there aren't many games that center on romancing tomboyish/masculine women.