The Only One Girl { First Quarter } [Voiced][GxB][Free][+Survey]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: The Only One Girl { First Quarter } [Voiced][GxB][Free][+Survey]

#16 Post by Kokoro Hane »

THANK YOU EVERYONE for 1,000+ downloads!!!!! I am so overwhelmed, just... thank you.

Also, we are looking for fanart to add to the Fanart Gallery in this version's upcoming update! Details can be found in the dev notes in the full version's WiP thread here; viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40800&p=431315#p431315
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Shiva_Production
Regular

#17 Post by Shiva_Production »

WOW,

Can't believe I only found this jem now XD

It's amazing even though I just started, there is even voice acting and that voice Zack has makes me think of tamaki from OHHC XD

Anyways back to the game <3

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more

#18 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Shiva_Production wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 am WOW,

Can't believe I only found this jem now XD

It's amazing even though I just started, there is even voice acting and that voice Zack has makes me think of tamaki from OHHC XD

Anyways back to the game <3
I am happy you are enjoying it so far!
PROJECTS:
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

Owl City "Galaxies"

PurrpleBun
Tumblr: purrplebun

#19 Post by PurrpleBun »

I'm very disappointed.. that I didn't find this game sooner! I loved everything about it - it's so rare to play as a MC with personality, and Sebby was so relatable ;u; . The dynamics between her and all of the other characters were so much fun and well done, I'm so looking forward to playing more of this! Tori and Henry are my absolute favorites, I'm just so curious to know the story behind Henry's words, and the way Tori and Sebby get along is just so nice! >.< This just has to be one of my favorite otome games I've ever played, even as it is now (as in, not finished yet), so thank you for making this game and for all of your hard work! ;v;

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#20 Post by Kokoro Hane »

PurrpleBun wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:02 pm I'm very disappointed.. that I didn't find this game sooner! I loved everything about it - it's so rare to play as a MC with personality, and Sebby was so relatable ;u; . The dynamics between her and all of the other characters were so much fun and well done, I'm so looking forward to playing more of this! Tori and Henry are my absolute favorites, I'm just so curious to know the story behind Henry's words, and the way Tori and Sebby get along is just so nice! >.< This just has to be one of my favorite otome games I've ever played, even as it is now (as in, not finished yet), so thank you for making this game and for all of your hard work! ;v;
Pleased you enjoyed it~
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"

Ryuushiro
Regular
Completed: Artist for "Maid With Perfection", Artist for "Love and Romance: a study of intimacy", art for "Sleepier & Sleepier", Backgrounds for "Panzer Hearts", Sketch backgrounds for "Caramel Mokaccino DEMO
Projects: "Hunting Fable"
Tumblr: wafflemeido
Deviantart: WaffleMeido

#21 Post by Ryuushiro »

This was adorable! I love how you can see how much love was put into this game!
There is just one thing I'd like to mention
My favorite character was Tori, but I also did Emmet's route (both prologue 1). I loved both routes, but comparing them makes me feel like Tori's wasn't as romance driven as Emmet's, was that your intention? I kind of missed some more scenes of them interacting in a more bonding setting like when he carried her. We saw Sebby spent time on Tori's dorm but we don't actually see them interacting that much at that scene and we just see a timeskip instead. I would have loved to see it as an opportunity to ship them more!
Either way, this was a great game. I had fun playing it and the voice acting made a total difference as well! All voice actors were wonderful!
I hope you make a full version, I'll be waiting to play it! Amazing work! <3

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR COMMISSIONS: { HERE }
DeviantartPatreon

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#22 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Ryuushiro wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:16 am This was adorable! I love how you can see how much love was put into this game!
There is just one thing I'd like to mention
My favorite character was Tori, but I also did Emmet's route (both prologue 1). I loved both routes, but comparing them makes me feel like Tori's wasn't as romance driven as Emmet's, was that your intention? I kind of missed some more scenes of them interacting in a more bonding setting like when he carried her. We saw Sebby spent time on Tori's dorm but we don't actually see them interacting that much at that scene and we just see a timeskip instead. I would have loved to see it as an opportunity to ship them more!
Either way, this was a great game. I had fun playing it and the voice acting made a total difference as well! All voice actors were wonderful!
I hope you make a full version, I'll be waiting to play it! Amazing work! <3
I am so happy you enjoyed this!! Especially since I am a HUGE FAN of your art, it feels like an honour you would play this game <3
As for your question...
I write the story and routes a certain way on purpose for certain reasons, whether or not the player has properly perceived it I shall keep to myself until the full version. I love seeing how each player notices different things and comes up with theories, some are on target, some are warm, some are way off lol. So while this is not a straight answer to your question, I will say that I write everything with an intention.
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"