completed it, very fun game!
* the organization options at the bottom of the inventory and profile panels are silly, they are not really necessary.
* clicking on the "List" button shows as a bug a "List Value: 0" text after each entry.
* clicks made at the inventory and profile panels go through them, so they advance the screen by 1 frame or pick choices. it would be better if those 2 interactions were disabled if inventory or profile panels are shown.
* on day 2, once you are done with the doll room, an option appears to advance to next day, leading to both true endings. whether the player actually opens the 3 file cabinets in the laboratory (and gets tape #4, among other things) is unimportant for advancement - that is probably a bug?
Hello! Thank you for your feedback and for enjoying the game.
as for the following:
* For the Inventory System on the earlier version of the game, my first problem is that upon save and reload, the items would disappear and that is what I'm able to fix for the week so I haven't really fixed much about it. So, yeah, that's all. However, I can fix the organization options and fix the List View option(it's not exactly a bug, it comes with the code where I got it from. As for the disable interaction when the Inventory system is shown, I'll see what I can do about it(since I'm not sure how to fix it but I'll try)
* I didn't notice about the Day 2 part but rest assured it's alright to advance to the next day. It isn't a bug, there's a different indicator as to how you'll get the True Ends. It is mostly affected on your choices for the Third Day(on the timed choice, to be exact).
For the ui, I fixed the view and removed the View Option as well as the Sort Option, also the screen now no longer goes through at a click. As for the misc, I fixed some redirection after the Doll Room and now it won't go through until file cabinets are searched.