In this game, your choices will shape and drive the story forward: will you mend a relationship on the verge of collapse, or will you let it fall apart? Will you risk saving them, despite the consequences, or leave them to die a gruesome death? The fate of all the characters is in your hands.
- Non-chronological storytelling with seven chapters, spanning over 700,000 words across all routes.
- Seven playable characters with varying personality and approach to difficult situations.
- Countless butterfly effects; the choices and endings you get for the previous chapters heavily affect how the succeeding chapters will play out.
- Full English Voice Acting (optional).
- Animated backgrounds, CGs and sprites.
- Beautifully painted art style, with over 80 backgrounds, 100 CGs and 50 Epilogue CGs (variations included).
- Original soundtrack, with opening, ending and true ending theme songs.
- Quick-Time Events (optional).
- Mend or break relationships.
- A branching tree that keeps track of your progress/route.
- A journal that narrates the events in chronological order, and jots down the clues found about the Ermengarde Mansion.
- Over 170 achievements.
When seven people fall prey to a vicious curse, they will discover that horror rests not from the shadows lurking about, but within themselves. To what ends will one go in order to survive?
- Amanda Lee (LeeandLie) as Isabella Santos
- Melissa Sternenberg (Mippa) as Rebecca Gales
- Howard Wang (TehExorcist) as Ashton Frey
- Anthony Sardinha (Antfish) as Zachary Steele
- Amber Lee Connors (Shudo Ranmaru) as Hannah Wright
- Curtis Arnott (Takahata101) as Luke Wright
- Elsie Lovelock (Sweet Poffin) as Marianne McCollough
- Amanda Julina (Amanda Gonzalez) as Amy Lorraine
- Jeff Werden as Andrew Clarke
- Steven Kelly (Sarifus) as Johannes Schröcken
- Natalie van Sistine (NvanSistine) as Rose Cooper
- Jason Marnocha (Lord Jazor) as Norman, G & Lee
- Brittany Lauda as Kylie Suarez