Sunrise Man's visual novel
A young man Henry Crayfield one day finds himself... dead at the limbo. He doesn't know how he died or how he managed to get here. There is nothing here at the limbo. Completely alone, our hero slowly starts to drive mad... until one day a strange man appears. And starts to drive Henry mad... again. Why is he stuck here? Who is mysterious stranger at real? How to get out of the limbo? And what is a meaning of 'cycle'? Time will show...
Normal young man, who doesn't know what is he doing here. At the moment is silently hating the stranger.
Mysterious spirit who prefers to be called 'Lorke'. Wit creature who likes to joke and poke on Henry. Loves speaking riddles.
• ~7.000 words
• 2 CGs
• 5 endings, including 1 true and 1 special with BxB relationship
• Thoughts about life, death and humanity
• Every your choice matters
• After-death world with mysteries: all endings combine at the end in one perfect canvas
(I hope it would...)
Hi! After a year of work, this game is now out. I'm excited to present to you the first novel of Sunrise Man studios - "Cycle". I hope you will like it!
There are 5 endings in the game. True route will open, if you complete all 4 other endings. It's very easy to beat, but if you need walkthrough, write here and I'll post it.
1. What do you think of after-life based plot?
2. Does Lorke fits an image of spirit?(warning: it's a tricky one
3. Do you have any questions, feedback, critique?
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!