Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#1 Post by Scribbles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:46 am

*****UPDATE:Now Available on Steam *****

Image
A group of students, their Professor and his T.A. arrive on a secluded island for a 4 week long science program. The plan is to study the natural flora on the island while earning double the credit. This is interrupted when the Professor is killed after an impromptu beach party. When they try to call for help they find that the phones do not work. There is no boat, and no way to contact the mainland. A charter boat isn't set to arrive for them until the 4 weeks are over.

You play as Delilah, who must decide where to focus her energy, and who to focus it on. Mistakes can be deadly.

Some of the students start to crack under the pressure. Try to survive and solve the murder while potentially indulging in romance.
Image
Image


~ 55,000 word count ~

~ 7 original music tracks ~

~ 20 + endings ~

~ 10 Achievements ~

~ 16 CGs ~


Image

Image

Image

Image
Meet: Mary, Jesse, Professor Kent, Susan, and Joey!


Credits:


Content Warning:
  • adult situations
  • some sexual content
  • violence
  • potentially upsetting situations and content

Last edited by Scribbles on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image - Image

SunsetMoon
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#2 Post by SunsetMoon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:30 am

Congratulations on the release. I am delighted this is finally out for everyone to play and enjoy!

User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#3 Post by Scribbles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:54 am

SunsetMoon wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:30 am
Congratulations on the release. I am delighted this is finally out for everyone to play and enjoy!
Thank you! :)
Image - Image

User avatar
Amy_oai
Regular
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:02 am
Tumblr: obsessionaboutillusions
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#4 Post by Amy_oai » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:49 am

Congrats on the release! Can't wait to play this!
.
Image Image Image

User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#5 Post by Scribbles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:01 am

Amy_oai wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:49 am
Congrats on the release! Can't wait to play this!
Thanks ^^
Image - Image

User avatar
illuminate001
Regular
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 pm
Completed: Dream Savior Gakuen, Let's MEAT Adam
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
itch: soulsoftea
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#6 Post by illuminate001 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm

OMG congrats! And you got it out before Sept. It's nice to see Dev's set a goal and make it and not drag it on for years. Especially when you, yourself are looking forward to their story.

Anyways, I have the feeling this is going to be a sleeper hit! Can't wait to visit Pinewood Island!

How does it feel to be done Scribbles? What are you gonna do to celebrate? :)
ImageImage

User avatar
Cirrocumulus-Cloud
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:15 am
Projects: Tag Dogs
Tumblr: cirrocumulus-cloud
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#7 Post by Cirrocumulus-Cloud » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Congratulations for the release! I always liked the look of this project and will enjoy playing it as soon as possible. =)

User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#8 Post by Scribbles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:40 pm

illuminate001 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 pm
OMG congrats! And you got it out before Sept. It's nice to see Dev's set a goal and make it and not drag it on for years. Especially when you, yourself are looking forward to their story.

Anyways, I have the feeling this is going to be a sleeper hit! Can't wait to visit Pinewood Island!

How does it feel to be done Scribbles? What are you gonna do to celebrate? :)
it feels a little surreal, but I guess I'll just throw myself into the next project > < lol

thanks so much ^^
Cirrocumulus-Cloud wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:17 pm
Congratulations for the release! I always liked the look of this project and will enjoy playing it as soon as possible. =)
thank you! I hope you like it
Image - Image

User avatar
MissArel
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:27 pm
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#9 Post by MissArel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 pm

I want to buy this game but PayPal doesnt support my country, so I cant buy the game. Is there another method?

User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#10 Post by Scribbles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 pm

MissArel wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 pm
I want to buy this game but PayPal doesnt support my country, so I cant buy the game. Is there another method?
I'll eventually be putting this on Steam, I think they have multiple payment methods available :)
Image - Image

User avatar
Bobipicolina
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 pm
Projects: Lot of projects with no results
Deviantart: ThimTheBest
Location: France honhonhon
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#11 Post by Bobipicolina » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Not going to say anything new, but I still want to congratulate you . I've been silently watching the progress of the game for some time and I'm happy you could release it earlier than you anticipated, although it's a little bit frustrating for me since I'm going to be busy these days so I won't be able to play it. :lol: Anyway, I hope the game will be as good as it looks, if I won't be too lazy I'll share my thoughts on it!

(By the way, not that it's a bad thing, but this reminds me a little of Life is Strange)

User avatar
TellerFarsight
Regular
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:09 pm
Projects: Reverse-Engineering "Devil Survivor", "Forsaken Wish", "Silent Thrills", "Secrets Untold", "Girlfriend Material"
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#12 Post by TellerFarsight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 pm

*waiting excitedly for Steam release*
Current RevEng Project: Devil Survivor [Reverse-Engineered]
Original Projects for which I'm Recruiting: Vora and Escape the Vroom!!!!!!

User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#13 Post by Scribbles » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Bobipicolina wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 pm
Not going to say anything new, but I still want to congratulate you . I've been silently watching the progress of the game for some time and I'm happy you could release it earlier than you anticipated, although it's a little bit frustrating for me since I'm going to be busy these days so I won't be able to play it. :lol: Anyway, I hope the game will be as good as it looks, if I won't be too lazy I'll share my thoughts on it!

(By the way, not that it's a bad thing, but this reminds me a little of Life is Strange)
ah thank you ^^ and I don't mind the comparison at all, though I'm not sure if my game holds up to that one lol (Life is strange was rly good)
TellerFarsight wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 pm
*waiting excitedly for Steam release*
not sure how long it'll take but I'm looking into it > <
Image - Image

andromache
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#14 Post by andromache » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:47 am

So my first playthrough I was feeling disappointed because
everyone was dying on me
and the murderer seemed a little too obvious. But the replayability and figuring stuff out is actually awesome. I've been playing Matt's route exclusively, trying to finish that all up, and
due to a certain conversation with a certain character near the end of the game, it's clear who the real killer is
. Then in one of my playthroughs
THE REAL KILLER COMES TO MATT'S ROOM WITH
A KNIFE aaaaaaand he ended up getting away.
I'm trying to make a few different decisions to make that outcome better, but now I can't trigger that event! When romancing Matt, how do I ensure that
Ray attacks? And after he attacks, is it possible to find him? I'm hoping that if I discover the little cabin early on, then maybe we can find him there at the end, but that's just speculation.
I'm really trying to get the other Matt endings....so far I've gotten Spatula (a lot), Paranoia (only once!), and Bittersweet Memories. Give a girl a couple hints?

User avatar
Scribbles
Veteran
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:15 pm
Completed: Pinewood Island
Projects: As We Know It, By Moonlight, Possessed[hiatus],
Organization: Scribble Games
Tumblr: doodlesatbreakfast
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Re: Pinewood Island [otome][GxB][mystery|horror|romance] COMPLETE!

#15 Post by Scribbles » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:09 pm

andromache wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:47 am
So my first playthrough I was feeling disappointed because
everyone was dying on me
and the murderer seemed a little too obvious. But the replayability and figuring stuff out is actually awesome. I've been playing Matt's route exclusively, trying to finish that all up, and
due to a certain conversation with a certain character near the end of the game, it's clear who the real killer is
. Then in one of my playthroughs
THE REAL KILLER COMES TO MATT'S ROOM WITH
A KNIFE aaaaaaand he ended up getting away.
I'm trying to make a few different decisions to make that outcome better, but now I can't trigger that event! When romancing Matt, how do I ensure that
Ray attacks? And after he attacks, is it possible to find him? I'm hoping that if I discover the little cabin early on, then maybe we can find him there at the end, but that's just speculation.
I'm really trying to get the other Matt endings....so far I've gotten Spatula (a lot), Paranoia (only once!), and Bittersweet Memories. Give a girl a couple hints?
ummm ok......... I'll try lol
In order to get the confrontation scene again you have to make Ray angry, mainly with how you respond when he confronts you about Matt. After that it's up to the number of clues you find and your affection level with Matt ^^ I hope that helps
also
It's possible to save everyone
Image - Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users