Mi Media Naranja (Free)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Macave

Mi Media Naranja (Free)

#1 Post by Macave »

Free Otome made with Ren'py, in Spanish language.

Trina es nueva en el instituto, donde conocerá a compañeros típicos y sorprendentes. Decidida a cumplir su sueño de encontrar el amor, se verá envuelta en peligrosos misterios. ¿Lograrán tus elecciones resolverlos y conquistar el corazón de alguien sexy? Escribe tu propia historia con más de diez finales diferentes.♡

“Mi media naranja” caricaturiza los tópicos del manga, anime y juegos otome de forma amable, saltando por escenarios representativos de estos géneros. Disfruta de una dinámica y cursi historia cargada de humor, referencias, sarcasmo y con un punto gamberro.
Descárgaloo aquí: https://mega.nz/#!IS4EQBaK!YacHnJX74tBg ... ysrw9BcnRY

Hope you like it!

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Mi Media Naranja (Free)

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

our forum language is English. You're allowed to post in other languages if you also provide an English-language translation.

Please make the necessary changes.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

schivafrecce
Regular
Completed: BLACK
Projects: /!\Work in progress/!\
itch: schivafrecce

Re: Mi Media Naranja (Free)

#3 Post by schivafrecce »

I'm not involved in the game and I just clicked out of curiosity but, if it can help, here's the translation of what Macave wrote:

Trina is new at school, where she will meet typical and incredible companions. Determined to make her dream of finding love come true, she will get involved in dangerous mysteries. Will your choices solve them and win the heart of someone sexy? Write your own story with over ten different endings. ♡
“Mi media naranja” (My better half) makes fun of manga, anime and games in a friendly way, jumping through scenarios representative of these genres. Enjoy a dynamic and cheesy story loaded with humor, references, sarcasm and a touch of punk.