Doki Doki Literature Club! [BxG] Free Download

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Rich616

Re: Doki Doki Literature Club! [BxG] Free Download

#31 Post by Rich616 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:18 pm

I made an account in this forum just to write a reply on this topic. I first downloaded this game thinking it was and ordinary otome, but I was utterly surprised (I didn't thought that the warning was a big deal). This is a masterpiece. One of the best game I had played.
I usually like the shy/gentle type of girl, but you changed that! Yuri scared the sh*t out of me, her eyes were creepy as hell. This is the first game that made me feel goosebumps. Also, Sayori was my best girl, I wish things hadn't ended the way it ended.
You should keep doing games like this one! :)

trooper6
Lemma-Class Veteran
Projects: A Close Shave

#32 Post by trooper6 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:34 am

Excellent work. I streamed in on my Twitch channel and it was a very successful endeavor. Afterwards, I streamed a roundtable discussion with two other streamers who also played the game...we had a great time dissecting the game. Can't wait for your next project.
A Close Shave:
*Last Thing Done (Jul 7) Finished Emotion Matrix for Joint Customer Sprite.
*Currently Doing: Print Matrices, & decide emotions to use for Joint Sprite, think about blinking and lip flap. Maybe also about TransitionConditionSwitch?
*First Next thing to do: Code in all the sprite emotion and camera movement for Close Shave Sprite Sections
*Next Thing to Do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Other Next Thing: Do SFX
Check out My Clock Cookbook Recipe: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978

lacymuffinz

#33 Post by lacymuffinz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Oh my god where do I even start?! I can safely say (without any spoilers),
This is what Visual Novels need.
I cannot wait to see your future games and how you continue to expand interactive art!

Kinjo
Veteran
Completed: When the Seacats Cry
Projects: Detective Butler
Organization: Goldbar Games
Tumblr: kinjo-goldbar
Deviantart: Kinjo-Goldbar
Github: GoldbarGames
itch: goldbargames

#34 Post by Kinjo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm

Loved it. Everything about the game was professional quality, made with love, and full of fun. Need more VNs like this one.

Also Monika best girl, 10/10

Tekamutt
Tumblr: fatrat66

#35 Post by Tekamutt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:38 am

I just spent the last 3 evenings playing through this absolutely excellent game. The writing is superb, bringing this bunch of very likable characters to life, whilst simultaneously sowing subtle seeds for what is to come when everything goes a bit off-kilter...
Once the horror kicks in, I found myself hunched in my chair gripped with tension in that weird mix of fear and joy that only horror games bring out in people who like this sort of thing. Sayori's death was handled particularly brilliantly, coming as a huge shock and making me feel genuine sorrow for what had happened.
I won't forget this experience for a while. Really good work, Dan and your team of artists!

Marmalxdekid

#36 Post by Marmalxdekid » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:45 pm

I love this game so much I can't believe it's free the story is so great!

Marmalxdekid

#37 Post by Marmalxdekid » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Kinjo wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm
Loved it. Everything about the game was professional quality, made with love, and full of fun. Need more VNs like this one.

Also Monika best girl, 10/10
all you ever need is Just Monika :D