miraclr - Divine Dating Sim [Free][BxB, GxB][Otome][Comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MilanaWalters
Regular

Re: miraclr - Divine Dating Sim [Free][BxB, GxB][Otome][Comedy]

#16 Post by MilanaWalters »

Even the icon for android app contains romanced pic with a female MC, how predictable.

the_dag

#17 Post by the_dag »

(Uh, hope you can ignore the negativity from the previous poster...) Stopping by to comment because this looks awesome~ From the screenshots, I cannot believe what you have been able to do with Ren'Py. I'd be interested in your tutorials. Downloading now!

nancie
Regular

#18 Post by nancie »

Ok sorry, it took so long I had to play through again to get the actual error to appear so I could get the wording of the error. I did manage to get a screenshot of the ending traceback but it's on the phone so you cant read much of it and I only got pics of the first one (because it requires a miracle to take a screenshot without closing the app) the error reads:

An exception has occurred
While loading <'Image' u'cgs/Lucifer_kiss_g.jpg'
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cgs/Lucifer_kiss_g.jpg'.

--after hitting ignore the first time:
While loading <'Image' u'cgs/Lucifer_kiss_g.jpg':
File "game/script.rpy", line1546, in <module>
$ pauseL()
File "game/myinit.rpy", line 632, inpauseL
renpy.pause(hard=True, delay=3)

--after hitting ignore again:
While loading <'Image' u'cgs/Lucifer_kiss_g.jpg':
File"renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 385, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()

--hitting ignore again repeats the first error
--if you hit ignore again the game freezes and needs to be restarted.

screens here:
https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/59/47/12/img_1710.jpg
https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/59/47/12/img_1711.jpg

storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim
Organization: Woodsy Studio

#19 Post by storykween »

@nancie Thanks for clarifying, and sorry again you hit that! It will be fixed in the next patch, which should be available overnight for Google Play, and in a day or two for iOS.

@the_dag Thank you, I hope you enjoy :D And yes, we hope to post some tutorials about all the weird things we did with Ren'Py sometime in the next couple of weeks!
My website: woodsy-studio.com

damon-ruru

#20 Post by damon-ruru »

Are there any walkthrough? I Kept getting on lucifer path even tho i want uriel

storykween
Regular
Completed: Serafina's Saga, Quantum Conscience, Echoes of the Fey, miraclr - Divine Dating Sim

#21 Post by storykween »

damon-ruru wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm Are there any walkthrough? I Kept getting on lucifer path even tho i want uriel
We've started a bare-bones walkthrough here: http://woodsy-studio.com/miraclr-walkthrough/. It currently only has the first 3 days on it, but we'll add at least up to Day 4 soon.

nancie
Regular

#22 Post by nancie »

I wanted to go ahead and leave a bit of feedback now that you have all the bugs worked out and I've gotten to experience all the guys' stories. I loved the story, the humor, and the silly group dynamic. I really have to compliment your ability to write both cute and sexy flirt scenes, I adored them both. If you do decide to write an adult version for PC I'll totally pick it up too and if you want to put in a path where you can
Have a three-way with Lucifer and Michel
I'll totally pay extra :wink:
anyway about the guys:
Lucifer was absolutely my favorite. His character felt very real and was the most fleshed out, I suspect he was your favorite as well. His comments and actions made every route fun. He was by far the sexiest and of course who doesn't love a bad boy. I loved his miracle and his reason for presenting it (though I kind of saw that coming). I played his good ending first and was really worried about going back and making the evil choice but omg it was so worth it especially the epilogue, I laughed pretty hard.
Second I played Micheal for obvious reasons, I was not really impressed by his miracle but I suspect that that was the intention, I did enjoy how it played out and the "help" I was offered from Lucifer. Micheal's reactions were priceless.
While I did love the sweetness of his route and making him blush was incredibly satisfying, I really wish breaking down his walls would have had a more dramatic effect. More like a damn breaking at the end.
but all in all his story was fun.
Third I did Raphael's route. I thought I'd hate his miracle but I was pleasantly surprised at how the story turned out. I had lots of laughs at all the silliness that ensued and the resolution was cute
His romance, however, left me feeling a bit jilted. He didn't really flirt very much, which is fine because he was more the cute and young one. But when he did he just told me how he was going to be 'spreading the love' if he was so obsessed with orgies why didn't he just invite me to one instead of telling me he was going to be off running around with everyone else?
Forth I read Gabriel. His miracle seemed like the 'best' one to pick from the available choices, but I saved his path because I wasn't sure I would like his persona. I wasn't even sure I was going to play this route at all, but I'm glad I did because you handled it incredibly well. This ended up being my second favorite path. The story itself was great and the flirting was incredible.
I loved that he insisted on playing cupid with the other wayward couple it was so sweet
all in all a great playthrough.
Last I played through Uriel. I saved this one until the end because despite him being so hot and his miracle being so silly it would have to be hilarious, I just have a hard time taking anyone this dumb serious. As I played other routes his character grew on me and I loves how Micheal thought of him and how he handled the things he did and said. So while his route was my least favorite it was not unenjoyable. The silliness throughout his story was light and fun and the resolution was very cute.
His romance was not really my thing but I'm sure it will be for anyone into the simple-minded kind of guy.
I've always liked the things you've published and while I don't normally do this kind of app I picked it up because you wrote it. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the next thing you put out, I hope it comes out soon.

MasterOfDisguise

#23 Post by MasterOfDisguise »

I am enjoying it so far! All the little cultural references are a nice touch. And I really like ALL of the characters, which rarely happens with me if I'm honest. Love the banter between them, I can tell you have a good sense of humour :D
The fact that you can choose your own schedule is a blessing, it makes things a hell of a lot easier <3
Thank you for your hard work! I am looking forward to what happens next...

storykween
Regular

#24 Post by storykween »

@nancie and @MasterOfDisguise -- Thanks so much for the feedback!

@nancie It's great to hear your thoughts in detail. I think you make a very good and important about Raphael's path, in that it assumes the player won't be willing to completely embrace his mindset. I will definitely keep that in mind, especially regarding polyamorous routes!

s0mmertraum

#25 Post by s0mmertraum »

I love your game so far! I bought the skip option bc tbh im not a patient person haha. However on day 6 on Michael routes,i have a "technical" issue? Like after Gabriel writes me... I can't skip and then later it shows me that i missed my chat with Michael? Even tho it never showed me that he wrote something... I re-played that day at least 4 times by now and it still keeps happening....
Edit: Alright I tried it 2 more times... i even closed and re opened the app and then it showed me my "missed reply window" but i never had the chance to reply in the first place and now it keeps showing me I have a message but I don't have a message... this is really frustrating... :(

storykween
Regular

#26 Post by storykween »

s0mmertraum wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 am Like after Gabriel writes me... I can't skip and then later it shows me that i missed my chat with Michael? Even tho it never showed me that he wrote something... I re-played that day at least 4 times by now and it still keeps happening....
@s0mmertraum I looked into your issue and it looks like there is indeed a small bug with the skip in that scenario. You should still see Michael's scene about 33 minutes after the morning meeting (in real time), but the skip wasn't triggering it immediately. We'll push an update today with a fix for that on Android (iOS should update tomorrow). Thanks for letting me know!

s0mmertraum

#27 Post by s0mmertraum »

Thank you so much for your help!

MasterOfDisguise

#28 Post by MasterOfDisguise »

I was playing Lucifer's route and it sort of crashed at what I assume is the end of his route?
An error message comes up, I think I tapped 'ignore'? I can't progress in the game now, there are no meetings or active chats anymore...

I guess I'll try a different route

It was the bit where
Lucifer comes to meet you after he removes the demon from Darwin and suddenly wants to bone, like just after I reply to the question he asks about the underwear I'm wearing :lol: [/spoiler ]

storykween
Regular

#29 Post by storykween »

@MasterOfDisguise That bug should be fixed in version 1.34 or later (Google Play), or version 1.02 (app version 109) for iOS. Have you updated recently? You're basically at the end except for a small epilogue after the Lucifer scene. Sorry you hit that bug! Hopefully you just need to update and that should fix it for you. If your save got messed up, you can restart the day under Redo Day (or Restart Day if you have that IAP).

MasterOfDisguise

#30 Post by MasterOfDisguise »

I checked the app, I currently have version 1.07 (on iPhone). I'll update it and try again, thank you!

EDIT: It worked!