These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
salamandra88art
Regular

These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#1 Post by salamandra88art »

Genres: Visual novel, ADV, adventure, mystery, romance, otome, yuri
Length: 4-6 hours
Rating: 16+

Margaret Dawson is girl dreaming to become full-fledged archaeologist. Together with her father she departs to the excavations of mysterious tomb in Egypt, but there she faces some oddities.
The director of the museum plainly hides something, the father's friend tries to force them leave the excavations, and Margaret realizes that something unusual is about to happen. Soon after the girl gets in deadly swing of things...
Will she be able to deal with the threats she and the world are now facing, and while at it to date with one of the guys?
Or, maybe Margaret will choose to take the villain's side?
Game features:
* Erotic scenes
* Multiple endings, including dead ends
* Adventurous plot with twists
* 3 different guys (including the villain) to build your relationship with
* You can date a priestess and get hot yuri scene
* Lots of beautiful art and achievements
* You can finish the game without involving in romance with anyone

andromache

Re: These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#2 Post by andromache »

Are there hot scenes from romancing the men?

I'm inclined to buy this at full price, which I basically never do, especially when there aren't any reviews yet. But this ticks a lot of my boxes. Is there a demo?

salamandra88art
Regular

Re: These nights in Cairo [GxB][VN] Adventure,otome,mysticism, romance, 16+[Commercial]

#3 Post by salamandra88art »

andromache wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:05 pm Are there hot scenes from romancing the men?

I'm inclined to buy this at full price, which I basically never do, especially when there aren't any reviews yet. But this ticks a lot of my boxes. Is there a demo?
Unfortunately, the demo is only in Russian. Yes, there are scenes 16+ with men here))
Still in the game there are sprites of naked men X)) (but nothing quite indecent is not visible) X)))

Morhighan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: AIdol, When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten Not Lost
Organization: MysteryCorgi
Tumblr: MysteryCorgi
Deviantart: MysteryCorgi
Soundcloud: MysteryCorgi
itch: MysteryCorgi

#4 Post by Morhighan »

This looks really wonderful to me! I am a huge fan of Egyptology.
I can't wait to support this project.

salamandra88art
Regular

#5 Post by salamandra88art »

Good news! We found an English-speaking girl who will correct the English translation! Now it will be more pleasant to read the novel))

salamandra88art
Regular

#6 Post by salamandra88art »

Morhighan wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 pm This looks really wonderful to me! I am a huge fan of Egyptology.
I can't wait to support this project.
I hope, you like it :D

whiteserenity
Regular

#7 Post by whiteserenity »

salamandra88art wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:46 am Good news! We found an English-speaking girl who will correct the English translation! Now it will be more pleasant to read the novel))
Well, I wish you all the best of luck with correcting the English translation. I think this should have been done before the game was released but yeah, I'll take another look once the corrections have been made.
Please support me here.

salamandra88art
Regular

#8 Post by salamandra88art »

whiteserenity wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am
salamandra88art wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:46 am Good news! We found an English-speaking girl who will correct the English translation! Now it will be more pleasant to read the novel))
Well, I wish you all the best of luck with correcting the English translation. I think this should have been done before the game was released but yeah, I'll take another look once the corrections have been made.
The fact is that I (a script writer and an artist) do not speak English at all. Only with the help of Google-translator. X)) Therefore, I can not check the quality of the translation myself. Our interpreter is fully engaged in this, including finding people who can check the quality of the translation. Therefore, it happens that we find some mistakes only after the release of the game. Of course, we are ashamed of this. But we are trying to fix everything! :)
Thank you in advance for your understanding)))

nancie
Regular

#9 Post by nancie »

I bought this because I really loved the story setting and the art was just so beautiful! I love the setting and also love that the protagonist has red hair! I played thru most of the routes and really loved the story, even though the English was atrocious. I'm glad that you found a proofreader because this has the potential to be a great visual novel. The art is gorgeous, the sound is wonderfully immersive, even the sound effects were pleasant. The story, what I could get from the poor English seemed to be a great plot. I'm sure the Russian version is wonderful, but some things definitely got lost in translation.
I really liked all the characters. I could tell that Duncan was your favorite. His path had the most depth. My favorite Character was Amin when he unmasked my heart just about stopped he was beautiful!
I was a little sad that his path had no intimate scene, but his story was still nice
I really loved embracing Margret's dark side as well. So Ramessu's path was nice as well. I did not really like the priestess as her motivations and personality rubbed me wrong but her character was well done and she is quite beautiful. So I may go back and do her path later.

I am still missing a couple endings. So I hope that after you get it all edited, you release a walkthrough of sorts.

All in all nice work. I look forward your future works.

salamandra88art
Regular

#10 Post by salamandra88art »

nancie wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:56 am I bought this because I really loved the story setting and the art was just so beautiful! I love the setting and also love that the protagonist has red hair! I played thru most of the routes and really loved the story, even though the English was atrocious. I'm glad that you found a proofreader because this has the potential to be a great visual novel. The art is gorgeous, the sound is wonderfully immersive, even the sound effects were pleasant. The story, what I could get from the poor English seemed to be a great plot. I'm sure the Russian version is wonderful, but some things definitely got lost in translation.
I really liked all the characters. I could tell that Duncan was your favorite. His path had the most depth. My favorite Character was Amin when he unmasked my heart just about stopped he was beautiful!
I was a little sad that his path had no intimate scene, but his story was still nice
I really loved embracing Margret's dark side as well. So Ramessu's path was nice as well. I did not really like the priestess as her motivations and personality rubbed me wrong but her character was well done and she is quite beautiful. So I may go back and do her path later.

I am still missing a couple endings. So I hope that after you get it all edited, you release a walkthrough of sorts.

All in all nice work. I look forward your future works.
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! I am very happy to read that people like my work. This motivates me to do even more)))
PS: Amin, too, is my favorite character))) Just for some reason no one can guess that this is so X))

Hayako
Completed: The Knife of The Traitor Hungarian Translation
Organization: Freelance Translator

#11 Post by Hayako »

I loved your previous game and I feel so, it will do better. If I compare the two games, you can see how much you've developed. The realization is much more artistic, the story is exciting and original based on its description. Never give up is my favorite and it will be. Keep it up! :D

I can't wait for your next works. Good luck and lots of games! :lol:

salamandra88art
Regular

#12 Post by salamandra88art »

Hayako wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:45 pm I loved your previous game and I feel so, it will do better. If I compare the two games, you can see how much you've developed. The realization is much more artistic, the story is exciting and original based on its description. Never give up is my favorite and it will be. Keep it up! :D

I can't wait for your next works. Good luck and lots of games! :lol:
Thank you so much!!! :D

Rahnos
Regular

#13 Post by Rahnos »

While I think this looks good I think I will be waiting until there's a proper English translation to buy it. I can't stand bad translations, so... yeah.

SilkSpider

#14 Post by SilkSpider »

Wow, this VN is amazing! I just finished all the routes and I'm totally impressed. Nice work!

I've always had a soft spot for anything Ancient Egyptian. Sadly, it is a setting that is hardly ever used in fiction it seems, especially video games. This visual novel is very unique and original, and I really love it. The artwork is gorgeous and the story is very captivating.
The only thing that disappointed me was that we can't have a love scene with Amin... or Ramessu... they're both so hot. Haha. The priestess character was beautiful, but I'm a heterosexual woman and yuri content really just doesn't interest me much. I very much enjoyed the adult scene with Duncan however :mrgreen:
Do you plan to add any more content to this game in the future?

Bellethiel

#15 Post by Bellethiel »

I really liked it. Got almost all achievements aside from one, sooo frustrating. I guess it's similar way to achieve it like previous one (broken dreams) but I totally have no clue how I did it haha. Maybe will give it a shot another time. :D
I love ancient Egypt, so I bought it almost immediately after seeing it. Artwork was also great, it was pleasant to look at.
My god I absolutely love Duncan's smile in final cg for his good ending. Metliiing. Haha.
I think I liked Duncan best, kinda reminded me of main protagonist from the good old Mummy movie. Attractive adventurer kind of guy. Also he definitely deserved some happines so he would be my canon choice for the game. Although
I won't lie, the ending in which you become ruler of ancient Egypt was very satisfaying as well.
While trying to get all the endings I loved how important choices were. Like, your relationship with your father had to be different to allow different outcomes and such. Awesome.

I can't think of anything which would annoy me, I had great time playing it, so money well spent. Thanks for the great adventure!