What happened on that Island of Death?
12 people have been taken into the forest with a PDA containing an objective, and a brace keeping a bomb implanted within them neutralized. Should they fail to complete the given objective, the bomb within them will detonate. However, things will not be so simple. Along with their objective, a special clause has been placed on each person; a Death Rule.
No one knows what the other Player's objectives are, or what Rule had been placed upon them. Being alone is a disadvantage, but in a deadly game such as this, how do you know who to trust?
But there is one more tale that is left to be told of that Last Game. It is one of hope. It is the story of the others, told through the eyes of the one person who was never given the chance to fight…
Death Rule: lost code Overdrive Edition is the final update to the core release of Death Rule: lost code.
Current Version: 2.23
- Game has been rebuilt on a newer version of Ren’py along with an increased resolution (from 1024×600 to 1280×720) and new interface.
- Added a new Episode: Untold Stories.
- Made the True End for The Final Rule to be more easily accessible.
- Added new endings to both The Final Rule and Lost Code.
- Added new scenes to Lost Code.
- Added new feature: Auto-Save.
- Reduced the file size from 407MB (Death Rule: lost code ver.1.0d) to 239MB.
- Fixed a missing file issue.
- Grammatical Errors corrected.
- CG Gallery is now available.
- Music Room is now available.
- The Information page is now available.
- The Extra Scenes page is now available.
- Added an option to the Settings menu to change window size. This is only available in Windowed mode.
- A missing CG Gallery thumbnail has been fixed
- Corrected several missing image errors.
- Added extra images and sounds to Broken Pieces.
- Several grammatical errors have been corrected.