What happened on that Island of Death?
12 people have been taken into the forest with a PDA containing an objective, and a brace keeping a bomb implanted within them neutralized. Should they fail to complete the given objective, the bomb within them will detonate. However, things will not be so simple. Along with their objective, a special clause has been placed on each person; a Death Rule.
No one knows what the other Player’s objectives are, or what Rule had been placed upon them. Being alone is a disadvantage, but in a deadly game such as this, how do you know who to trust?
Death Rule: lost code Overdrive Edition is the final update to the core release of Death Rule: lost code. In a way, this is update 2.0. However, this version will both be removing and adding things. Of the additions, the major ones are the inclusion of a new Episode, Untold Stories.
Current Version: 2.22
- Game has been rebuilt on a newer version of Ren’py along with an increased resolution (from 1024×600 to 1280×720) and new interface.
- Added a new Episode: Untold Stories.
- Made the True End for The Final Rule to be more easily accessible.
- Added new endings to both The Final Rule and Lost Code.
- Added new scenes to Lost Code.
- Added new feature: Auto-Save.
- Reduced the file size from 407MB (Death Rule: lost code ver.1.0d) to 239MB.
- Fixed a missing file issue.
- Grammatical Errors corrected.
- CG Gallery is now available.
- Music Room is now available.
- The Information page is now available.
- The Extra Scenes page is now available.