Kana: Eternity - Complete

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TheRealZero
Projects: Kana: Fanfic Flash, Kana: Eternity

Kana: Eternity - Complete

#1 Post by TheRealZero »

My second Kana Little Sister project, Kana: Eternity, is officially complete. All chapters plus the trailer have been made available for download as well.

You'll find everything on my site here:

http://www.the-z-projects.com/eternity/

Let us know what you think. :D

Re: Kana: Eternity - Complete

#2 Post by Guest »

>game based off incest eroge
>made with brother
>incest eroge
>with brother
>incest
>with brother

delta
Epitome of Generic
Projects: yes

#3 Post by delta »

TL Note: "Bro" means "onii-chan".
The rest is left as an exercise for the reader.

#4 Post by Guest »

Game is not even a real game. This is like if translators started claiming credit for creating the actual work. Only this game features translation from English back into Japanese, making it actually regressive.

#5 Post by Guest »

I'm glad you decided to shove dumb Japanese sentences all over it. Without them, it would just be mediocre fanfic. With them? I can't stop laughing.

Great job. These are tears. Tears of laughter.

TheRealZero
Projects: Kana: Fanfic Flash, Kana: Eternity

#6 Post by TheRealZero »

Guest wrote:>game based off incest eroge
>made with brother
>incest eroge
>with brother
>incest
>with brother
OH YEAH IT'S SHOWTIME!
delta wrote:TL Note: "Bro" means "onii-chan".
Indeed. And "little sister" means "imouto".
Guest wrote:Game is not even a real game. This is like if translators started claiming credit for creating the actual work. Only this game features translation from English back into Japanese, making it actually regressive.
True, it's not a real game. That's why it's called a fanfic visual/kinetic novel. I never once claimed that the pictures & music were my own. I clearly indicated in the chapters and on my site that they're taken from the game.
Guest wrote:I'm glad you decided to shove dumb Japanese sentences all over it. Without them, it would just be mediocre fanfic. With them? I can't stop laughing.

Great job. These are tears. Tears of laughter.
Yo, the sign is real simple, B. It says laugh it UP! Laugh that sh*t up, B!

madquest8
Regular

#7 Post by madquest8 »

So is it, like, legal to rip off all the pictures and use them yourself ?

Great... I can finally get started on a Renpy game, using all those CG's I have aquired from other Hentai games ! :)

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: 0 completed game. Still haven't made any meaningfully completed games...

#8 Post by JQuartz »

madquest8 wrote:So is it, like, legal to rip off all the pictures and use them yourself ?
It's not legal but if you don't use it for a commercial game, the artists(or anyone else) won't come after you. Use it to make a commercial game and you'll get sued.
I suspect somebody is stealing my internet identity so don't believe everything I tell you via messages. I don't post or send messages anymore so don't believe anything I tell you via messages or posts.

Maverynthia
Regular

#9 Post by Maverynthia »

JQuartz wrote:
madquest8 wrote:So is it, like, legal to rip off all the pictures and use them yourself ?
It's not legal but if you don't use it for a commercial game, the artists(or anyone else) won't come after you. Use it to make a commercial game and you'll get sued.
Actually that's completely false. They can sue you whether you make money off of it or not. It's only in Japan where you can sell fanart/comic/music and not get sued and ONLY if it's an original version of it and not a copy paste.

#10 Post by Guest »

Maverynthia wrote:
JQuartz wrote:
Actually that's completely false. They can sue you whether you make money off of it or not. It's only in Japan where you can sell fanart/comic/music and not get sued and ONLY if it's an original version of it and not a copy paste.
Indeed, it's no different from pirating movies - even if you're not doing it for profit, you're still illegaly redistributing copyright protected work.

madquest8
Regular

#11 Post by madquest8 »

Drat ! :(