- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm
- Completed: Sword of Asumi (2014), Aozora Meikyuu (2015), Games & Girls (2017), Broken Minds (2017)
- Projects: Master of the Dark Lagoon Mansion (TBR), Project Mitadake (TBR), Monsterous Lovers (TBR)
- Soundcloud: OddTillTheEnd
- itch: lockedon
Now Available on itch.io! Free Demo Version available as well!
Broken Minds is a murder-mystery visual novel set in 90s Japan.
When lonely 20-something Noa Karada finds herself being stalked by a mysterious killer in a rabbit mask known as The Orphan, she contacts the Yamagata Private Detective Agency for help. However, as her case grows more complex, the detectives grow more distant and eccentric. Perhaps Noa would’ve been better off never letting them into her life at all…
• Explorable environments
• Inventive mystery-solving mechanics
• Many choices & hidden secrets throughout
• Six different endings
• Over an hour of original music
• That indie game sense of humor you've come to know and love
• Intense rabbit-related imagery
• Developer commentary
https://oddtilltheend.bandcamp.com/albu ... soundtrack
I'm so glad to have finally released this project. Thank you to everyone who helped me out on this forum — I gave you a special mention in the credits.
Play it now! https://lockedon.itch.io/broken-minds
Users browsing this forum: No registered users