Yup that's right, we've gone and done it. smh
I've always wanted to revamp my old VN, updating it for the times and as a personal challenge to artistic growth. Like taking that old character design from back in the day and redrawing it with your current skills...just for yourself. Revamp, renew ~ ReDraw.
Dream Savior Gakuen was my 1st ever VN and came out 2008 (yes, almost a decade ago! I can't believe it). I was in early college or just finishing up high-school myself...it's hard to remember.
Although I've moved on with "Let's MEAT Adam", DSG has always had a special place in my heart and I think it did too for many early renpy adopters and visual novel readers alike.
But don't think it's just the same VN with new graphics! A lot of it is being built from the ground-up plus tons of new features, including the one everyone had been yearning for: a JAJA ROUTE. So hopefully you'll walk with me again down the halls of DSG...one last time.
PLOT: And you thought High School romances got complicated! As the doors open, welcoming you to your first year at an elite Art College, you wonder...will the art you create here have the ability to amaze? You never thought the guys you'd meet here would be the amazing ones. Although, you can't help the feeling that your purpose here is grander than you think, and that everything is not entirely as it seems. Welcome back to Dream Savior Gakuen ~ ReDraw.
- Still 100% free but you can donate if you'd like!
- 11 Endings including the new JAJA ROUTE end.
- Fully redone sprites of the original cast who've ALSO all been animated using Live2D...2017 style! (That was a fun program to learn. Whew!)
- Original BG's have replaced the old filtered photograph ones.
- Updated and cleaned up script/dialog. (so it doesn't feel so early 2000's)
- All new revamped musical score.
- Same ambiguous MC, so you can play as female/male romancing males.
- Revamped UI presentation.
- New CG's and all the originals have been redone completely.
COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU!