Chocolate Confession - Online Otome Game!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
loveedreams
Deviantart: https://loveedreams.

Chocolate Confession - Online Otome Game!

#1 Post by loveedreams »

Hello! ^^

I have been visiting this forum a while ago but finally i registered and being able to share with you the english version of one of our games! >w<

Im part of:

www.visuki.com

We are a group with one dream: create more and more otome games! Because we love them! We started 2 years ago as a way to give the spanish people the opportunity to play this kind of games in our language, because it's difficult to get this games in spanish. But as we started to grown little by little and because many people ask us, we are translating our games to english so it's make easy for anybody to play.

We are passionate about what we do and we want to create romantic stories that all the fans of this kind of games can enjoy <3 ^^

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Our first otome game is finally in english!

Chocolate Confession

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
Story

St. Valentine is coming, and your heart starts to beat differently for one of your firends... You want to seize this day and confess and that everything will be perfect. But... Are things really going to be as you planned? Or would they be even better?

You choose the ending of this story!

Screenshots

Details

The game have 4 different endings, and the 2 happy endings have a special image to unlock!

The game is pretty short. As it was our first game we prefer to focus on quality rather than quantity, so you can finish it in some minutes <3 ^^

You can register and get access to an album where you can collect the special images of the game >w<!

You can play it for free and online from our website!

VisuBoxs
If you liked our game, we make exclusive (paid) content. It usually have a continue of the stories, or special scenes. It also have the tutorial of the image, 4komas and exclusive pencil drawings ^^! And with your support we can continue to make more free games!
Here is the VisuBoxs from Chocolate Confession!

MORE INFO ABOUT VISUBOXS

Social Media
We have spanish social media since we started, but recently we open 2 more for the english community <3

TWITTER
FACEBOOK

We love to have a close relationship with the followers and knowing what they think about the games <3 We know we have a lot to improve, so your opinion is really important to us!

We also make frequently activities in all our social media! ^^ So we invite you to be part of the community <3

Our precious players are always sending as their drawing from our games ^//^ Check out their beautiful works! And if you want, you can send us your drawings too! We really appreciate it! <3
GO TO THE VISUKI FANART SECTION

I hope you like it! And any problem you can contact as here: support@visuki.com

Kirlett
Regular

Re: Chocolate Confession - Online Otome Game!

#2 Post by Kirlett »

I would love to play! But is there a Spanish version? In your web I can only see the English ones. I can read English perfectly well, but I'm Spanish and it's always better the original than the translation, so...

I'm proud of all of you! I wish we had more otome games in Spanish... some of my friends can't read English but love this kind of games.

(Gracias por todo vuestro esfuerzo, siempre me emociona ver a gente española/latinoamericana aportando cosas tan buenas a la comunidad <3)

EDIT: I found the Spanish web! No need for help anymore, hehe.

loveedreams

#3 Post by loveedreams »

Kirlett wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:36 am I would love to play! But is there a Spanish version? In your web I can only see the English ones. I can read English perfectly well, but I'm Spanish and it's always better the original than the translation, so...

I'm proud of all of you! I wish we had more otome games in Spanish... some of my friends can't read English but love this kind of games.

(Gracias por todo vuestro esfuerzo, siempre me emociona ver a gente española/latinoamericana aportando cosas tan buenas a la comunidad <3)

EDIT: I found the Spanish web! No need for help anymore, hehe.
Aw thank youuu! (o muchas graciass! jejej <3)
I hope you like it! ^^ If you have any other doubt just tell me <3

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

Oooh, this is cool, I hope to get a chance to play the Spanish version! I'm a native English speaker but I'm learning Spanish. ^_^

loveedreams

#5 Post by loveedreams »

Zelan wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:17 pm Oooh, this is cool, I hope to get a chance to play the Spanish version! I'm a native English speaker but I'm learning Spanish. ^_^
Aww thank youu for the interest! ^^
You can play it also in english if you prefer n_n

I hope you like it! <3

KillerQueen
Regular

#6 Post by KillerQueen »

Quick suggestion: get a proofreader for the English version. Promo material in particular shouldn't have obvious mistakes (si lo sabré yo, me pasó igual ha ha... orz)

loveedreams

#7 Post by loveedreams »

KillerQueen wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:42 pm Quick suggestion: get a proofreader for the English version. Promo material in particular shouldn't have obvious mistakes (si lo sabré yo, me pasó igual ha ha... orz)
Oh we will keep it in mind! We are trying to be more careful with that >//<
Thanks for the suggestion <3!