Transfer Teacher [released]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.

#46 Post by Guest »

I don't get it...
and the uploaded link don't work...

I keep getting the same ending that said white password...
what my name is...

Sorry for being such noob and after a long time too....

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#47 Post by mikey »

Which uploaded link? :?

If you want to get beyond the first story, try using the half-walkthrough:
http://atp.manga.sk/games/tt/tthalfwalk.zip

Or if it doesn't work, can you please specify the problem more?

Xaviel

#48 Post by Xaviel »

Great game, I liked the undertone set by the words, it portrayed the main character as deep thinking (And when you see it from his point of view, usually you can't help but see his little world that way). The music reflected all the themes that were currently taking place and allowed you to become more absorbed in it that one would normally had you just the same boring tone all throughout the game. Now, the method of having to go in multiple times to get the good endings I don't enitrely agree with.

The aspect of going back to the beginning and fast-forwarding through something irk me a bit (I actually got the good ending the first time, but woa and behold, it tells me I need a password.) Other than that, I found the whole game enjoyable and simple (Except for hunting for passwords part.)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#49 Post by mikey »

Thanks, and yes, the passwords... :roll:
Transfer Teacher is the title I get the most e-mail inquiries about, because it's so hard to play. Sorry.
Anyway, I'm glad you were able to finish the game and didn't give up, a lot of people did, and it's mostly the fault of that play system (which I thought up, yes, don't remind me ^_^)

Oh well. But actually, just recently I played through the game to be more of a help for one player who asked something specific about it - and I found it to be quite a challenge, because I knew about the structure and point of the answers, but it's been so long, that I found myself in this situation where I actually had to think and "play" the game, like an ordinary player. Needless to say I needed several attempts to get to the second part of the story, but it was somewhat of a fun session, trying to get into the players' shoes after such a long time.

It is a difficult system though, and I doubt that we'll implement something like this again.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'm glad people play even the less spectacular games. :P

Break down!

#50 Post by Break down! »

Mikey's site appears to be down, any idea on how to get his games now? the redirect isnt even working.

dizzcity
Veteran
Projects: Lakeside Sunset, Wedding Vows, Working Woman

#51 Post by dizzcity »

Break down! wrote:Mikey's site appears to be down, any idea on how to get his games now? the redirect isnt even working.
Get it from the Ren'Ai Archives?

-Dizzy-
A smart man follows the rules, a dumb man breaks them. A great man bends the rules and thus creates them.
Fanfiction.net Profile.
Writer and director of Working Woman (NaNoRenO March 2010)
Writer and director of Wedding Vows (finished 2009).
Creator of Lakeside Sunset (finished 2006).

Realistic

#52 Post by Realistic »

Dang, that was fast!
(Break Down! was me, I had to password recovery because its been so long)
thanks for the link!

Jarkota
Regular

#53 Post by Jarkota »

Okay; got the game, completed story one. Got something called a "White password hint". When I got back to the menu, I clicked "Load" (having heard about this little system of yours before playing) and it says "Input black password". 'Twas almost enough make me throw my mouse through the monitor. Anyway, with any luck, I'll figure this out (and if I can't, I can always hack into the game and find out what I gotta do for myself :p ). Great game so far; the bits with the bookcase and hairdryer werer priceless.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#54 Post by mikey »

Also please don't hesitate to use the half-walkthrough that's on our site...
http://atp.manga.sk/games/tt/tthalfwalk.zip

There are also some hints in the hint file, in case you want less guidance at first.
http://atp.manga.sk/games/tt/ttpw.zip

Hope it helps.

Jarkota
Regular

#55 Post by Jarkota »

Thanks; I got the half-walkthrough. Maybe I can pick up on a pattern to hwlp with the other half.

Re: Transfer Teacher [released]

#56 Post by Guest »

The links to the half-walkthrough file and the password hints file seem to now be posted on the Transfer Teacher page at http://atp.manga.sk/pages/tt.htm.