My Life as a Maiden [BxG][Slice of Life][Romance][Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DoubleEdge
Completed: My Life as a Maiden, Artificial Mansion, The Queen of Blackwood High, Within a Rose, Dimension of Monster Girls
Organization: RhinoGearz

My Life as a Maiden [BxG][Slice of Life][Romance][Commercial]

#1 Post by DoubleEdge »

I've only made a few visual novels, but this one is my biggest and I am so happy with how it came out.

Purchase on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/75484 ... _a_Maiden/

Story

Maiden's Heart Academy is a strict all-girls high school that is well known for having students that end up being very successful. The girls are also admired for their generosity and politeness. It is at this school that the protagonist, a 17-year-old male, ends up attending after his mother has him enrolled. Although reluctant at first, the headmistress of the school decides to let him in when she meets him and hears that the protagonist was heavily bullied for his feminine looks and personality. The only condition is that he must dress as a girl at the school and keep the fact that he is actually a boy from getting out.

Features:
• Five heroines
• Romantic endings for all heroines
• Visible protagonist
• 15 beautiful CGs

CG/Screenshots

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: My Life as a Maiden [BxG][Slice of Life][Romance][Commercial]

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

DoubleEdge wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm Maiden's Heart Academy is a strict all-girls high school that is well known for having students that end up being very successful. The girls are also admired for their generosity and politeness. It is at this school that the protagonist, a 17-year-old male, ends up attending after his mother has him enrolled... The only condition is that he must dress as a girl at the school and keep the fact that he is actually a boy from getting out.
That's kinda similar to Otoboku. Both your story and that visual novel have a cross-dressing protagonist who hides his identity, as well as boy x girl romance story routes. Otoboku has been available through Mangagamer's website for several years. (I got interested in it thanks to Eroge Bus' audio-only review.) It's never been released in English on Steam or other platforms. However, its worksafe animated adaptation was licensed years ago, and it has a (not officially translated) manga adaptation as well.
DoubleEdge wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pmAlthough reluctant at first, the headmistress of the school decides to let him in when she meets him and hears that the protagonist was heavily bullied for his feminine looks and personality.
That is a point of difference, and I think that you can use it to market your story. (Also, if your story lacks supernatural elements, then that would be another point of difference.)

DoubleEdge
Completed: My Life as a Maiden, Artificial Mansion, The Queen of Blackwood High, Within a Rose, Dimension of Monster Girls
Organization: RhinoGearz

#3 Post by DoubleEdge »

It was an inspiration for me, definitely. Although I've never played through the visual novel, I did watch the anime and enjoyed it.

There isn't any supernatural element in MLaaM. It's mainly about the protagonist gaining close friends (which could lead to more) and slowly developing more confidence in himself after what he has been through.

lunamoon7

#4 Post by lunamoon7 »

This is so Cute! I love Otoboku! :D Happy to see more similar games being made! :D The MC is Adorable! :D Have you thought about releasing other products based on this game? Like Figurines and stuff? :) :D