Your Royal Gayness [LGBT+][Humor][Steam]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

Re: Your Royal Gayness [LGBT+][Humor][Steam]

#16 Post by Aviala »

Sorry for the bug, I thought we had fixed this one already! I'll add the bug to our to do-list and we'll fix it in the next patch.
I'm glad you enjoy the game despite running into a couple of bugs :) We've fixed most of them by now but there are still a couple of tricky ones that remain.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

Re: Your Royal Gayness [LGBT+][Humor][Steam]

#17 Post by Aviala »

We released an anniversary update to YRG! It includes over 30 new events and lots of bug and balance fixes:
Patch notes:
Version 2.0

-Added many new events: Including slumber parties!
-Kingdom relationships now decay over time. Previously it was almost impossible to anger the other nations and improving relations was almost useless.
-Additionally, making choices that anger the other kingdoms now make you lose more relationship points than previously.
-Many events that were already in the game but were unreachable are now accessible, most notably raid/war events
-Fixed a bug that prevented some kingdom relationship events from happening

-With all the events fixes and additions, there are now at least 30 new events in the game. Some of them have special event graphics.

-Fixed some typos that caused error messages
-Split up text that was too big to fit into the text box
-Fixed a gamebreaking bug in the goblins storyline
-Balance fixes: now that the player needs to spend time improving relations, it became difficult to keep up with resources. Gathering resources now gives you more Wealth, Army and Happiness.