Lovely Anemone [Ace Jam Game] [Yuri] [Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
LusciousSpirit
Tumblr: luscious-spirit-studios
Deviantart: lusciousspiritstudio

Lovely Anemone [Ace Jam Game] [Yuri] [Free]

#1 Post by LusciousSpirit »

Game Summary

Salena's ex-girlfriend hurt her in ways she never knew were possible. She's pretty sure the break up was a result of her being asexual. Now Salena's afraid to commit to another relationship and has lost confidence in herself. She still wants a girlfriend, but is refusing sexual intimacy a deal-breaker? That's when she accidentally finds herself falling in love with another girl, but is afraid to come out to her. At the same time her ex-girlfriend pleads for her forgiveness and wants her back. What will she do?

Warning** This game contains mature themes and some nudity (You have the option to censor the nudity before playing).
Rating [OT] Older Teen

The game is short but has a variety of menu options that leads to different 5 different endings and has over 20 cutscenes. I hope you check it out.

Luscious Spirit Studios. Girl love games and fiction

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Lovely Anemone [Ace Jam Game] [Yuri] [Free]

#2 Post by Zelan »

This looks really, really, cute, I hope I get to play it soon. :D (And I'm glad to see something posted here for Ace Jam, I saw the topic when it was posted but it looks like not many finished and posted theirs on Lemma.)