Dancing with a Beautiful Robot [Free][Undertale fangame]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
khywae
Tumblr: khywae

Dancing with a Beautiful Robot [Free][Undertale fangame]

#1 Post by khywae »

♡♡♡

SUMMARY
In a company where romance is forbidden, having feelings for your boss isn’t the best idea. But that can be difficult—especially when your boss is Mettaton, the popstar robot from the underground.

It’s been two years since the breaking of the barrier, and when a rival TV channel tries to imitate Mettaton’s style, it’s up to you, his most prized choreographer, to create a new dance for next week’s show.

Staying professional isn’t easy when Mettaton is by your side, whispering promises of a surprise when this is all over.

Will you contain your feelings or let them guide your path?

Drama! Romance! Bloodsh—Dance!

This week, your destiny is up to you when you’re dancing with a beautiful robot!

ABOUT
Hello Beauties and Gentlebeauties,

Welcome to the full release of Dancing with a Beautiful Robot, an Undertale fangame, where you can finally date (or not) the fabulous robot, Mettaton!

Info:
KHYWAE - writing, art, programming
NATASHA (lunaterra) - proofreading
Available on itch.io!

Enjoy!

♡♡♡

SCREENSHOTS

Bianchii
Regular

Re: Dancing with a Beautiful Robot [Free][Undertale fangame]

#2 Post by Bianchii »

CONGRATULATIONS!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR THIS!! I kid you not, I played the demo a long time ago and it got me reeeeeeeeeeeeeally excited, specially since Mettaton is my number 1 bae from Undertale >o< I was so excited when I saw this post that I told my friends to play it too :P

I'm gonna play it right now :') congratulations again <3 I may post a review once I'm done <3

khywae
Tumblr: khywae

#3 Post by khywae »

THANK YOU AAAA Mettaton best bae hahaha I'd love to hear your thoughts about the game when you finish!! ♡♡♡

Flowers from Nowhere
Regular
Completed: The Crystal Castle
Projects: My Ninja Life

#4 Post by Flowers from Nowhere »

I absolutely loved this but... is there a romantic end? And how do I get it?

Edit: Nevermind, found it!

Bianchii
Regular

#5 Post by Bianchii »

khywae wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm THANK YOU AAAA Mettaton best bae hahaha I'd love to hear your thoughts about the game when you finish!! ♡♡♡
OMG i'm so sorry, i'm so late, this is so embarrassing....

But here I am! I played through the entire thing and I have no complaints!! I only wish we could have a skip button for the text know what I mean? I didn't get the best ending the first time or the second orz so I had to do eeeeverything from the very beginning because I still couldn't get the good ending playing just the last episodes. I was wondering what was it exactly that gets the player to the good ending, I think I know what it its but I have to confirm:
Is it just the kiss in the rehearse? Because I tried playing just the last part after the kiss and still didn't get the good ending haha
As for everything else.... I have to congratulate you again! It's an amazing game, my heart was like crazy skipping beats and beating quickly, you did a great job writing mettaton in a believable way <3 thanks for releasing this <3 YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOUR BAKUGO AVATAR GFKDSL

SbHunter
Completed: none yet ;-;
Projects: Dream Library
Tumblr: thestoryhuntercookies
Deviantart: TheStoryHunter

#6 Post by SbHunter »

Me, ten minutes into the game: "HOLY SHIT" *frantically fanning myself*

Seriously, holy shit! I'm not even that much into Mettaton, but you just managed to make him UNDENIABLY SEXY! And the Interface are so clean and glamorous! And I like the main menu bgm! Thank you for this!! I really wish I were not a broke student who could at least buy you Ko-Fi.. >w<)
Sleep, eat, game, write, repeat! Wait, don't forget to pet cat!