Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney [Free][Humor][Mystery][Whodunit][LGBT]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
PizzaLady
Completed: Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney

Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney [Free][Humor][Mystery][Whodunit][LGBT]

#1 Post by PizzaLady »

Download here
Watch the Let's Play here

Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney is a game I actually started making back in 2015, and finished then, but never got around to releasing publicly. I'm finally doing that now, nearly three years later, after a bit of rebranding and going through all the dialogue again multiple times for revisions, error fixes, and clarifications.

Take on the role of Pizza Lady, a reluctant, retired detective who spouts puns, forced into solving a murder she wants no part of as she meets a colorful cast of weirdos who abuse her at the slightest provocation. Can she catch the killer and get back into her basement before the day runs out? Only you can decide!

A heavily inspired homage to the Ace Attorney series with elements of Dangan Ronpa mixed in, fans of the series should feel at home with this game.

Investigate the murder scene!

Gather critical evidence!

Interrogate suspicious suspects!

Interact with your sidekick!

Prove your case in court!

Game is ~2-4 hours long, and recommended for ages 16+, due to mild language, some blood, sexual innuendo, excessive puns, and Pizza Lady abuse.

Please put spoilers in spoiler tags, and give feedback and comments. Would most appreciate it. ^_^ I tried my best to make the game not too difficult so players can focus more on the story and hope this proves true for most.

Download here
Watch the Let's Play here

pinkyorkie

Re: Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney [Free][Humor][Mystery][Whodunit][LGBT]

#2 Post by pinkyorkie »

Hey!
Just wanted to leave a message here, because I'm pretty surprised nobody else has!
I created this account just to say THANK YOU for making this, I haven't finished playing the game, but so far, the plot twists, the drama, the humor and overall quality of the game is top notch! All of the characters have a distinct personality and really make me think of characters I'd find in an Ace Attorney game. I must say I'm also VERY impressed by your use of the Sims 2 and your recreation of the original Ace Attorney special effects
(like the pizza locks lol and the snowball effects! It isn't much of a spoiler but I enjoyed it so much it should stay a surprise.
).
So yeah, thank you so much and for anyone else hesitating to play this: just do it. This game is golden! :D

PizzaLady
Completed: Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney

Re: Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney [Free][Humor][Mystery][Whodunit][LGBT]

#3 Post by PizzaLady »

Hey pinkyorkie! Thanks so much, I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! Hope the enjoyment carries through to the very end! :D
I really enjoyed making the pizza locks, as it felt like that'd be a really fun way to reference psych locks for fans of Ace Attorney. Glad to see you liked it enough to even spoiler it!