Pure Heart Chronicles volume 1 [Epic Fantasy][Sexy][Comedy][Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Arkamsoft

Pure Heart Chronicles volume 1 [Epic Fantasy][Sexy][Comedy][Commercial]

#1 Post by Arkamsoft »

Hello, lovely people of the Ren’Py community. We have been here before to consult things about Ren’Py, and all the information that we obtained was very useful, now that we have our active project, we present it to the community.

We present the story in 3 volumes, and just this month of March we have launched the first, there are more surprises for everyone.

You can buy it Here https://www.nutaku.net/games/download/p ... hronicles/ on Nutaku! for 7 $USD

PHC is an adult western Visual Novel, set in a fantastic world, where you play as Quinn, a novice White Mage who seeks to become a hero, accompanied by four strong women in a guild filled with adventure and lewd moments.

Mayhem roses is the strongest guild in the kingdom of Sears, there are countless tales about how they have overcome the hardest dungeons and collected great treasures on their journeys, few people know them personally, but their name is well known by any whom may be called an adventurer. But recently they received a terrible loss in their last mission.

Our protagonist Quinn will join them trying to find the mysterious forces the evil that looms over the kingdom, while getting closer to the girls of the guild and knowing them better.

Having a third person narrative differs from most VN, as here we can see the protagonist, Quinn, interacting with the members of the guild, expressing emotions and letting us know more about himself.

PHC has an art style different from most Visual Novels, trying to show influence from japanese anime but keeping some elements from the western style, The diverse cast of characters display a wide range of personalities and views on life.

Our protagonist Quinn, a White Mage eager to be a hero, and a little pervert, but with a really pure heart

Nia, the Thief, uses her young appearance to feign innocence. Flirtatious and greedy, she takes advantage of her appearance to trick people into believing she is a little girl, even if she is the oldest of all the Mayhem Roses.

Corinne, the Amazon, belongs to a race that is unbelievably strong and can turn her skin as hard as iron when she is in battle mode… maing her get really hot, almost steamy.

Ebelle, the Knight, is an honorable, stoic and responsible woman. She is part of a race of people who struggled a lot in a wild, savage land, but who knew how to overcome their burdens with sheer tenacity and a resilient spirit. She is physically strong, but above that she is a master tactician.

Abigail, the Mage, is a master of the dark and arcane arts. Seductive and aware of her attractiveness, she enjoys spending time with men, drinking and dancing. Life is her playground and knowledge and looks, her weapon.

It all started with a couple of simple flash games developed by our members Crisisbeat and Kamuilo, but we soon realized that we were passionate about developing games, as this was also our opportunity to tell a thousand stories to fellow gamers and enthusiasts just like us.

We want to create worlds, stories, so a Visual Novel was the next step to follow, and here we are! Thank you so much for reading, and we truly hope you’ll enjoy PHC!

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

Re: Pure Heart Chronicles volume 1 [Epic Fantasy][Sexy][Comedy][Commercial]

#2 Post by Der Tor »

I am confused... if it is an adult game, shouldn't it be in the Hentai corner?

Marmalxdekid

#3 Post by Marmalxdekid »

the art is so adorable for this game I love it so much I don't tend to like harems but I might just download it anyways because i cant get over how cute all the characters are

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

Der Tor wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:44 pm I am confused... if it is an adult game, shouldn't it be in the Hentai corner?
Adult games can be in the regular section of the forums as long as there are no explicit images or discussions of adult content, and if I remember right there does have to be a mirror thread in the adult games section.

Arkamsoft

#5 Post by Arkamsoft »

Zelan wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:26 pm
Der Tor wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:44 pm I am confused... if it is an adult game, shouldn't it be in the Hentai corner?
Adult games can be in the regular section of the forums as long as there are no explicit images or discussions of adult content, and if I remember right there does have to be a mirror thread in the adult games section.
hahaha, yes, we made sure not to put any images for adults in this post, but we did not know how to access the adult section. Thank you very much for the information, you are very kind!

Arkamsoft

#6 Post by Arkamsoft »

Marmalxdekid wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 pm the art is so adorable for this game I love it so much I don't tend to like harems but I might just download it anyways because i cant get over how cute all the characters are
Thank you very much, I hope you like the game, we are here to hear what you have to say, also tell your friends if you liked it, hehehe

Arkamsoft

#7 Post by Arkamsoft »

We did not know how to access the adult section, but now we will be there, hehehe

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#8 Post by gekiganwing »

Arkamsoft wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 am...the kingdom of Sears...
It's tough to see this name and not think about the retailer. The last memorable thing I bought there was Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast, right before it went out of print.
Arkamsoft wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 am Having a third person narrative differs from most VN...
For what it's worth, the Visual Novel Database has 357 titles tageed with "third person narrative." I filtered the results by language: English, and then arranged them alphabetically.
Arkamsoft wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:27 amPHC has an art style different from most Visual Novels, trying to show influence from japanese anime but keeping some elements from the western style, The diverse cast of characters display a wide range of personalities and views on life.
First, I like your drawings. They don't remind me of any specific illustrator or published work. However, I usually enjoy 2D art that's not too exaggerated or realistic, and that could fit around the lower right of Scott McCloud's pyramid of comics art. I like art that's visually distinct or memorable. I look at drawings and think "Would this stand out on a shelf next to similar titles?"

Second, I don't like seeing generalizations about art categories / genres / styles. However, I admit that I use general terms all the time, and I too easily forget how often art can vary.

Lightmagicx13

#9 Post by Lightmagicx13 »

The game looks good, the art is also beautiful and the characters design looks awesome and interesting to see more, a bit short on choices though I feel like MC haven't got many interactions with each of the girls specifically about their interest and know more about them and but will look forward to more in the next update and so. considering this to be only 3 volumes only I hope we'll have more interesting and well depth Storyline with good animation. Overall a good game.

Arkamsoft

#10 Post by Arkamsoft »

Hello, I feel the delay in answering, we have been working on several aspects of the game that we did not know we had to carry out, hahaha, what has to be a beginner.

And to respond to your comments
gekiganwing wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 amIt's tough to see this name and not think about the retailer. The last memorable thing I bought there was Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast, right before it went out of print.
Sorry about that, but you know, our kingdom is also wonderful, I hope you find some artifacts in our world.
gekiganwing wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 amFor what it's worth, the Visual Novel Database has 357 titles tageed with "third person narrative." I filtered the results by language: English, and then arranged them alphabetically.
So much, it's amazing, well, it's good to know that we're not alone, anyway the stories about a chosen one can be a bit predictable ;)
gekiganwing wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 amFirst, I like your drawings. They don't remind me of any specific illustrator or published work. However, I usually enjoy 2D art that's not too exaggerated or realistic, and that could fit around the lower right of Scott McCloud's pyramid of comics art. I like art that's visually distinct or memorable. I look at drawings and think "Would this stand out on a shelf next to similar titles?"

Second, I don't like seeing generalizations about art categories / genres / styles. However, I admit that I use general terms all the time, and I too easily forget how often art can vary.
You give us something to think about, we want to create new novels, so the graphic style will be different for each of them, we hope to satisfy you people with our work.

Arkamsoft

#11 Post by Arkamsoft »

Lightmagicx13 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:20 am The game looks good, the art is also beautiful and the characters design looks awesome and interesting to see more, a bit short on choices though I feel like MC haven't got many interactions with each of the girls specifically about their interest and know more about them and but will look forward to more in the next update and so. considering this to be only 3 volumes only I hope we'll have more interesting and well depth Storyline with good animation. Overall a good game.
We love that you liked it, we are learning in the process of making the game, we are preparing the following volumes and some other surprises. Of course you will know more about the characters, and the world. But I have something to tell you, the decisions you made in the first volume have weight in the following parts of the game :mrgreen: