Birthday Boyfriend [otome][mad lib]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
dustyotome
Projects: Dear Teacher (demo)
itch: dustymanson

Birthday Boyfriend [otome][mad lib]

#1 Post by dustyotome »

This is my first visual novel that I finished. Still learning a lot. But I'm happy with what I did.

Here is a short summary of the game:

Today is your birthday and you have yet to find a boyfriend. Your best friend just had her boyfriend propose to her the day before. Your friend wants to take you to a bar to find you a man but you are against the idea. Will you go to the bar with your friend or will you make your own plans?

To play Birthday Boyfriend please visit: https://dustymanson.itch.io/birthday-boyfriend

GreyWolfXx
Regular
IRC Nick: Grey

Re: Birthday Boyfriend [otome][mad lib]

#2 Post by GreyWolfXx »

This is so funny and absolutely golden. There are some typos in the game, but it was really fun to play around with the mad libbing. Also, the love for BTS is very relatable lmao.

"We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom,
but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where
all the contradictions flow together." -- Terrence Mckenna

dustyotome
Projects: Dear Teacher (demo)
itch: dustymanson

#3 Post by dustyotome »

GreyWolfXx wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:36 pm This is so funny and absolutely golden. There are some typos in the game, but it was really fun to play around with the mad libbing. Also, the love for BTS is very relatable lmao.
I thought that I got rid of the typos (minus the ones created because of this being a mad lib game).

Do you happen to remember what they where or at least which route the typos are in?

Glad you enjoyed it overall.

(Also fist bump to a fellow ARMY)

alice-inwanderland
Tumblr: lacie-inwanderland

#4 Post by alice-inwanderland »

Hello! First of all, I honestly don't understand your Korean name references. I'm not into Kpop but I at least know BTS hehe.
Anyway, I had fun playing your Birthday Boyfriend! I wish there would more menus/choices to make but nevertheless, I'm happy with how I was able to tweak a lot of information pre-game. :D
I like Kim Seok-jin in the mall route the best!!! HAHA more licking please j/k.
One question though, why is his eye bags so prominent? At first I thought he was sick :/