Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I [BxB] [+18]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rivars
Regular
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I, II
Projects: Indigo+Memory
Organization: Rivars Studio
Tumblr: prince-kristian
itch: rivarsstudio

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I [BxB] [+18]

#1 Post by rivars »

This game contains explicit sexual images with MALE/MALE relationship! It is suited only for audiences over 18 years old.

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I is a fan game which takes place in Harry Potter universe. You play as Harry Potter, who is now working as an Auror. Harry has to work on the Mysterious Thief's case together with Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasley. During the investigation he develops romantic feelings towards his former school enemy - Draco.

Since this is the first part there is only one ending, but it is important how you will get to it.

Features
One to two hours of gameplay;
Five CGs;
Two NSFW CGs.

I've put a lot of love and care in this game during development, so hope you will enjoy playing it! ^_^

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I [BxB] [+18]

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

The art for this looks really nice! Since you're focusing on Harry & co. as adults, will you be taking any inspiration from The Cursed Child? As polarizing as that play seems to have been for Harry Potter fans, I really liked what it did with Draco's character development and relationship with Harry.
ImageImageImage

rivars
Regular
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I, II

#3 Post by rivars »

parttimestorier wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:19 am The art for this looks really nice! Since you're focusing on Harry & co. as adults, will you be taking any inspiration from The Cursed Child? As polarizing as that play seems to have been for Harry Potter fans, I really liked what it did with Draco's character development and relationship with Harry.
Thank you!
Yes, I will be taking some of the Draco's character traits from the Cursed Child, since I also enjoyed it very much ^^

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#4 Post by minyan »

Hi! I enjoyed this game. My favorite part was when Draco said: Maybe you've been waiting since school to get me on your broom or something like that xD

I found a small mistake, at this point Draco's side sprite suddenly changes clothes:
Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 3.20.15 PM.png
The CG variations were very impressive by the way. Keep up the good work! I look forward to part 2. ^^
Also, I just have to say I love the sprites, your style is so gorgeous.
ImageImage

rivars
Regular

#5 Post by rivars »

minyan wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:52 am Hi! I enjoyed this game. My favorite part was when Draco said: Maybe you've been waiting since school to get me on your broom or something like that xD

I found a small mistake, at this point Draco's side sprite suddenly changes clothes:
Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 3.20.15 PM.png

The CG variations were very impressive by the way. Keep up the good work! I look forward to part 2. ^^
Also, I just have to say I love the sprites, your style is so gorgeous.
Thank you for the feedback, it is very valuable! ^^ And I'm glad you liked it.

rivars
Regular

#6 Post by rivars »

Quick update.
If you are interested I've started a thread for the WIP of 2nd part HERE

Nicka

#7 Post by Nicka »

Love the game! It's nice to see a VN about Drarry!XD
Waiting for 2 part!)
:wink:

rivars
Regular

#8 Post by rivars »

Nicka wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 am Love the game! It's nice to see a VN about Drarry!XD
Waiting for 2 part!)
:wink:
I'm happy that you have enjoyed it ^^.
The 2nd part will be released on the 1st of September.