Learning in Love! [GxB, GxG, comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

Learning in Love! [GxB, GxG, comedy]

#1 Post by ebi-hime »

This visual novel can be downloaded for free on windows, mac, and linux through itch.io.

Story
Oh no! Our heroine is in trouble!

Ceren is a cute high school girl who has one major problem – she’s failing practically all of her classes! She needs some help before its too late, but is there anybody out there who has the patience to teach her?!

Read the story from Ceren’s perspective, choose which subject you want to focus on, and see who your tutor will be. With six different tutors and six possible outcomes, perhaps Ceren will make new friends, new enemies, or even fall in love! ☆

Info
6 individual character routes, with 3 boys and 3 girls
Around 60,000 words
Familiar faces from other ebi-hime stories
Custom artwork by Kuroneko and DarkChibiShadow
A custom OST by TyberAlyx
GUI by WinterMochie
A collection of art pieces from the visual novel that can be downloaded for $0.99
A super sweet and light-hearted story ☆

Screenshots

I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

nerupuff
Veteran

Re: Learning in Love! [GxB, GxG, comedy]

#2 Post by nerupuff »

This is such a cute game! I just downloaded it a few hours ago and I've already finished one route. I love how everything is well-written! I especially love the dynamic between Ceren and her mother. It's heartwarming indeed and I'm glad I chose to play this!

I'll come back again and reply to this thread when I've finally finished all the routes! I'm sure I'm gonna love everything~
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

nerupuff
Veteran

#3 Post by nerupuff »

Took me long enough to finish it! I did it at a pace of a route every four days or so.

This was quite a pleasant read! I love the way you write and how you enhance the scenes with your wordplay. Ceren was a genuinely fun character and how she interacts with everyone else feels so realistic!

My favorite routes are Robin's, Kazuki's, and surprisingly, Nanami's! Still, I adore everyone and their characterizations. Checking out the notes on your Extras tab made me look at your other VNs as well. It's such a cute concept to use characters from your other games to make a sweet, heartwarming VN like this. ^^ Definitely checking out more of your work.

P.S., the music was amazing!
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#4 Post by ebi-hime »

@ nerupuff
Ah thank you ;A; That's very kind of you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm pretty fond of Nanami as a character too. The story I originally took her from is written in a pretty different way, and she curses a lot more in the original story haha. I had to tone her down a bit to fit the mood of this story, since I didn't want her to feel too out of place.

The story Robin comes from is also quite a departure from this, haha. The poor man suffers a lot, so I wanted to let at least let him have some semblance of a happy ending...

The composer for this VN, Tyber Alyx, also did the music for a few of my other VNs (Emmeline Burns & a few tracks in Empty Horizons), so you can hear more of his music in those stories if you want to check them out.

And again, thank you very much! u///u
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆