reset/you [NaNoRenO 2018, yuri, complete, free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
zadoorknobs
Regular
Projects: Metamorphoser 2.0
itch: supercircuit

reset/you [NaNoRenO 2018, yuri, complete, free]

#1 Post by zadoorknobs »

Xephyr is a high-tech combat cyborg. Cirrus is her superior officer. And also her girlfriend. So when Cirrus suddenly falls ill with a virus that only affects cyborgs, Xephyr is determined to do whatever it takes to find a cure for her. Even if it costs her her life.

This is the game I made for nano this year. It's actually the first time I've ever managed to finish a game for it so that's something I guess. It has extremely minimal assets to match my extremely minimal effort lol. Props to Uncle Mugen for all the backgorunds - without those I'd be toast. Word count is like 4k so you can probably finish it in about an hour or so. Maybe you'll enjoy it? Anyway, thanks for looking.

Download it for free on itch.io

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: reset/you [NaNoRenO 2018, yuri, complete, free]

#2 Post by Zelan »

I enjoyed this game a lot! It was short and sweet. I'm looking forward to playing your other projects when they come out! I remember seeing the original release for Metamorphoser, but I was too young at the time to play it. Now I think I'll just wait for the new version's release.

IronForPistons
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts (Editor), Picture Perfect Romance (Editor), Children of Cosmos (Editor)
Organization: Crystal Compass

Re: reset/you [NaNoRenO 2018, yuri, complete, free]

#3 Post by IronForPistons »

Very nicely done! You did a great job world-building in such a short time, and delivered a simple but strong story. I enjoyed it a lot!
Feel free to call me Iron!

Interested in editing or proofreading services? I do both, for free or trade!