Spirited Heart

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Muse
Regular

Re: Spirited Heart

#121 Post by Muse » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Yeahhh. Just adding my thoughts as well. I feel like the new outfits fit the others (likely, I don't know the two demon girl's personalities) but Yana's. As a farmgirl it makes no sense; sheer fabric means larger holes in the threads of it, which means more dirt and grim can get in and fabrics like that often are expensive and don't hold up to rough treatment as well. That being said, I also want to add I LOVE the other outfits. Reid's bellydancer-esque one is especially alluring, as is Thym's outfit. Being a girl, I like to see games where the female characters have a wide range of outfits. I totally think skimpy clothing has its place, but also that we need to give the girls some coverage and actual clothes, especially when their job calls for it. (Don't get me started on chain mail bikinis! :lol: )

I do think that if you want it to be transparent for a bit, a scene like in Flower shop would be better: maybe it starts raining, maybe she falls/gets knocked in in a river/pond while working, maybe she is carrying water to the animals/watering the plants and sloshes it all over herself, etc.

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

#122 Post by jack_norton » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:58 am

Well there's a rain scene but is with Thym ^_^;
But as I said for Yana: I can cover her completely since the cloth is a separate PSD layer, and I think will keep her covered until last scenes, where maybe she wears a new transparent outfit for the "special occasion" ;)

The scenes are so many, and I would have really liked to have more polishing: several more outfit and custom CGs since some scenes are really beautiful (ask Aleema! :D) but it wouldn't have been fair vs the normal GxB game and also I couldn't price it like an expansion ($9.99 is already cheap for the insane amount of content, is like a new game indeed).

I haven't set my mind on how to do the pricing/promotion yet. I was thinking to let user choose: buy the GxB version or the GxG version for $19.99, or both for $29.99. This way if you're only interested in GxG and don't have the original game you don't need to pay $19.99+$9.99.
Obviously those who bought the original game could also "update" for only $9.99. I will also probably have a introductory discount, though you can already get 30% off any game using my Facebook coupon :)
follow me on Image Image Image Image
computer games

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#123 Post by Riviera » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:45 pm

... Facebook coupon? I'll have to search now.

I'm gonna need it between this and Winter in Fairbrook.

Ahhh, despite my complaints about the transparent cloak, the rest of the outfits do look amazing. I forgot to mention that. Hers does too, just.. not as much like that. For everyday wear, anyway. ^-^

Sadly, sometimes there is just never enough of a good thing. CGs, events, endings, etc.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

#124 Post by jack_norton » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 am

A small update, Aleema (which I hired to write this) finished all the texts. Some scenes are amazing, and if you know me you know I don't say this about every game/scene I made. The "fail" scene of Hade (the super-clever researcher demoness) is probably one of the best scenes of the whole game :)
The sprites are also coming in quick, and Yana has normal cloak and transparent only in a certain scene. At this pace I might have this finished by the end of July already!
follow me on Image Image Image Image
computer games

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#125 Post by Lumen_Astrum » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

Ooh, me likey! :)
The art looks cool~

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#126 Post by Cain0425 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:26 pm

it looking way cool and i like the new arts to