The final day of Spring [Kinetic, Free] [Fantasy] [EN/ES]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Adriana72
Completed: The final day of Spring (KN), Thank you for the flowers (Comic)
Projects: Hindeus Mansion (VN with point-and-click elements)
Deviantart: chihir-chan
itch: chihirchan

The final day of Spring [Kinetic, Free] [Fantasy] [EN/ES]

#1 Post by Adriana72 »

In a world where magic is an almost uncontrollable energy that everyone eventually loses, Elishe's life was changed by this power when she was just a teenager. Although she possesed magic only for a brief period of time, she realized to what extent the nature around her was alive.

Decades later, when her life was about to end, magic came to her once again, but through a curse. The power in her veins expanded her life, but she lost her happiness. One day, she made a decision...

Screenshots

Features
- 21 k words.
- Original art, including: 3 character sprites, +20 BGs including variations, +15 CGs including variations.
- Two languages available: English and Spanish.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

AntiquedFae
Veteran

Re: The final day of Spring [Kinetic, Free] [Fantasy] [EN/ES]

#2 Post by AntiquedFae »

Yay, congratulations on the release!! :D I loved reading this story as I was proofreading; I feel like for a kinetic novel to work it has to have an extremely strong, engrossing story that touches its readers and this one really does! ^o^ I loved going through it even without the art. But now I realise just what I was missing. :O The artwork is so beautiful!
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

Adriana72
Completed: The final day of Spring (KN), Thank you for the flowers (Comic)
Projects: Hindeus Mansion (VN with point-and-click elements)
Deviantart: chihir-chan
itch: chihirchan

#3 Post by Adriana72 »

AntiquedFae wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:17 pm Yay, congratulations on the release!! :D I loved reading this story as I was proofreading; I feel like for a kinetic novel to work it has to have an extremely strong, engrossing story that touches its readers and this one really does! ^o^ I loved going through it even without the art. But now I realise just what I was missing. :O The artwork is so beautiful!
Ahhhh, thank you!! *-* I really appreciate the amazing work you did editing the script, you were super helpful :D I'm glad you liked it even without the artwork because I'm usually more confident in this aspect. Thank you for everything! ^-^ ♡

HFSaber
Projects: Cupid's Bow, Star Crossed
Deviantart: HFSaber

#4 Post by HFSaber »

This game was absolutely lovely! In the beginning, I didn't know if I would enjoy the story or have any interest in the main character. However, as time went on I became more invested in the story, and I even shed a few tears at the end! I would elaborate on exactly what I liked about the story, but I don't know how to hide spoilers, and I wouldn't want to ruin the experience of anyone who happened to look at my response before playing!